Sponsored

Will Ford surprise us with Cheaper pricing??

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Whats the chances Ford tweaks the Build and Price pricing and actually makes options and accessories a little cheaper?

Like in the survey that was released a few weeks back they had the Sasquatch package at $5,000. Whats the chance they actually make it $4,500 when its actually released?

I'm only asking because 1 I've never been involved in ordering a new released vehicle and 2 id love for them to tweak the prices so I can afford to buy more accessories like the modular front bumper, wench, and Auxiliary switches.
On the Sasquatch -Yes- There is no way the Base steelies have the same offset value as wheels & tires on BB, BD or OB. Also, HD bumper have the same survey price on Base as it is on BB & OB but no allowance for the lost of Fog lights that Base doesn't have. So, thinking there will be minor tweaks on model options.

Kogi

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Lowering prices on a hot item would be amazing for customers but from a business perspective they would be losing out on a huge amount of revenue. Only reason they would do it would be out of some type of marketing campaign as a gesture of goodwill towards consumers in the middle of an economic predicament. Not to mention global pandemic. Maybe showing consumers that they're in this with us. Building vehicles for hard working individuals who want a good vehicle from a company they can be proud of. A vehicle Built Ford Proud.

Pineapple Pizza ?.

Ford Bronco Will Ford surprise us with Cheaper pricing?? 5472

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They need to lower prices if they want to compete with Jeep in a meaningful way or I should say put a nice gash in their foothold. Make folks pay extra for Jeep. That's how you win. As it stands, my Bronco is looking to be way too much for what it is. I can damn near get a Shelby 350 for the same price. Seriously? Bronco is a utilitarian truck. You hose it out. GTFO 60K. Right now, I am ruminating in my head [in order to sell it to myself] to drop down to a base with sasquatch. I still need a new vehicle either way. Ford will do well with the Bronco, but nearly as well as they could have and it all has to do with pricing. These trucks are too much and they are playing on our emotions.

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hoping that's what they are working on, they need to listen to the feedback they're getting in the mean time before launch. I'm just hoping the make the manual and Sasquatch package a possible combination, since there were many people complaining about that.

Sponsored

Edelfin

Big Bend
First Name
Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The prices will probably remain in their current range with little difference. The new Bronco will need market value and if Ford wants to make it competitive, they would introduce rebates, “employee pricing”, etc. instead since that doesn’t reduce the actual cost of the vehicle.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
There are a couple hundred thousand known reservations for the Bronco. Why would they say “yes, let’s lower our profits and reduce the prices“?

would be nice, I would appreciate it not gonna be surprised if it doesn’t happen.

Sponsored
OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
They need to lower prices if they want to compete with Jeep in a meaningful way or I should say put a nice gash in their foothold. Make folks pay extra for Jeep. That's how you win. As it stands, my Bronco is looking to be way too much for what it is. I can damn near get a Shelby 350 for the same price. Seriously? Bronco is a utilitarian truck. You hose it out. GTFO 60K. Right now, I am ruminating in my head [in order to sell it to myself] to drop down to a base with sasquatch. I still need a new vehicle either way. Ford will do well with the Bronco, but nearly as well as they could have and it all has to do with pricing. These trucks are too much and they are playing on our emotions.
Thats what im doing. Base + Sasquatch. The Hell with all that other extra crap in the upper models. Give me the essentials.

cal jammer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I haven't been here in a few weeks. been super busy with work/home life. I seriously cannot believe B&P is not out yet. it's insane. but to answer your question I'm sure the prices will be higher and I'll be waiting till 2022 to get my bronco.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are still tariffs on all sorts of parts and raw materials with China. I assume a lot of the accessories are seeing 10-25% still and every manufacturer has to consider the potential for disruption to supply. Add to that the general supply issues with Covid and it gets pretty complicated. Just ordering furniture, manufactured in the US, they are now on 12-14 week delays.