Sponsored

Will my Bronco be a 2023 after all? When will they cut off 2022 production?

barger93

Wildtrak
First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Kicks Z71 Trail boss Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have consoled myself with a Jeep Wrangler so I can take the top down this summer! (it's a soft top) Hopefully Ford will be able to give updates sooner than later. And the shortages get better for all of us waiting... It's hard to stay patient. (and I know that I am pretty far down the line since I didn't reserve and order until July 2021 and I also have ALL the constraints possible) :)
Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I sort of did the same, but my problem is I actually am really enjoying my holdover Jeep... Ford keeps dragging their butt and I may just call it a sign and start building out my Rubi ;)

OP
OP
barger93

barger93

Wildtrak
First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Kicks Z71 Trail boss Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I understand no one knows.. just adding my 2 cents... wish there was a way to be able to have updates (also know that's impossible) & wish that those who have already ordered shouldn't have to consider price increases... who knew this was going to be such a cluster?
@ da_jokker.. yep, i really like driving the jeep (more than I expected) so may add some "flair" and fun stuff since it seems I will be driving it for quite a while yet!

NatureMan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I understand no one knows.. just adding my 2 cents... wish there was a way to be able to have updates (also know that's impossible) & wish that those who have already ordered shouldn't have to consider price increases... who knew this was going to be such a cluster?
@ da_jokker.. yep, i really like driving the jeep (more than I expected) so may add some "flair" and fun stuff since it seems I will be driving it for quite a while yet!
Ford Bronco Will my Bronco be a 2023 after all? When will they cut off 2022 production? 1653824086027

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have consoled myself with a Jeep Wrangler so I can take the top down this summer! (it's a soft top) Hopefully Ford will be able to give updates sooner than later. And the shortages get better for all of us waiting... It's hard to stay patient. (and I know that I am pretty far down the line since I didn't reserve and order until July 2021 and I also have ALL the constraints possible) :)
Right now cut over is in mid to late Nov, last year it ended up being 3rd week of Dec. I'm just shooting in the dark, but I think they have probably 70,000 to build and can build 60-70,000 more before cut over. June/July/Aug/Sept/Oct/most of Nov. 5 full months x 12k a month = 60,000 and maybe another 6k in Nov. The question if and they build that many complete AND clear the holds. The month of April when they cleared a lot of holds, the produced 15,000, which I think was a month where they cleared up about 3,000 off hold. It's going to be close to get all current orders out prior to new orders opening, but I think it's possible.

Sponsored

Badmommallama

Badlands
First Name
Candice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Right now cut over is in mid to late Nov, last year it ended up being 3rd week of Dec. I'm just shooting in the dark, but I think they have probably 70,000 to build and can build 60-70,000 more before cut over. June/July/Aug/Sept/Oct/most of Nov. 5 full months x 12k a month = 60,000 and maybe another 6k in Nov. The question if and they build that many complete AND clear the holds. The month of April when they cleared a lot of holds, the produced 15,000, which I think was a month where they cleared up about 3,000 off hold. It's going to be close to get all current orders out prior to new orders opening, but I think it's possible.
But do you really believe those will all go to order holders? Are there any going straight to dealers as stock?

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
But do you really believe those will all go to order holders? Are there any going straight to dealers as stock?
From what I understand, they aren't building any dealer stock - only retail/customer orders. The only time one will be on a dealer lot for sale is if the order holder opted not to take delivery.

JeffL

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye / 2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
there's a document floating around on this forum that states 9/8 is the last day of 2022 scheduling with builds being finished early november.
Sponsored