First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-250 Superduty, 2017 Shelby GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well after 3 trips to the dealer nothing is fixed. First they stated everything is working as normal, I told them to get out a garden hose and I will prove it to them, so they did. They stated it was the switch, I told them I doubt it, but replace the switch, they did and that didn't solve the problem. I asked them to just replace the motor, they did not, got it back yesterday and they stated they could not duplicate the problem. So it will be going back again at some point.
Sponsored

Bee Bop

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands, 02 Mustang GT Vert, 91 S10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, I finally rained, and I got to test the Wipers. I am not going to say the Flash 100% fixed the issue, they did glitch once, shortly after I turned them on, but the rest of the time they worked normally. and it was a torrential downpour. The peak rain fall was 4.28 In/HR.

ScottyC

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Has anyone had this issue successfully fixed? If so what was the fix? Mine still has issues after the dealer replaced the switch.
Mine did it....dealership replaced the motor last year, issue has not resurfaced. Wipers work with no slow down at all....light mist, heavy rain, snow...no issues.

Bronco B

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BD, 2017 Indian Chief Darkhorse
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well after 3 trips to the dealer nothing is fixed. First they stated everything is working as normal, I told them to get out a garden hose and I will prove it to them, so they did. They stated it was the switch, I told them I doubt it, but replace the switch, they did and that didn't solve the problem. I asked them to just replace the motor, they did not, got it back yesterday and they stated they could not duplicate the problem. So it will be going back again at some point.
@Ford Motor Company needs to rack up a high body count before taking it serious :(

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think I posted this in my thread, but after lifting the wipers, rain-x, and 15" blades, I mostly don't have the issue anymore. I say mostly because what I have found is that I still have the slowdown occasionally, but if I switch to high for a couple wipes and then back to low, it's fine.

Sponsored

Bronco B

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BD, 2017 Indian Chief Darkhorse
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think I posted this in my thread, but after lifting the wipers, rain-x, and 15" blades, I mostly don't have the issue anymore. I say mostly because what I have found is that I still have the slowdown occasionally, but if I switch to high for a couple wipes and then back to low, it's fine.
My very first car sat in a barn for 15 years and was 30 years old when I got it. Never had to "trick out" my wipers for them to function properly....

Joec410

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-250 Superduty, 2017 Shelby GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The dealer replaced my wiper motor and this has appeared to resolve the wiper issue

Bee Bop

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands, 02 Mustang GT Vert, 91 S10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unfortunately, I still have the wiper issue. They went into overload mode today even though the rain was enough to have them on slow constant. I called the dealer I should be hearing back from them on Monday.

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My 21 OBX 4 door Lux had the wiper issue. My 22 2 door Mid does not. I wonder if the issue lies within the programming between the various trim levels???

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My 21 OBX doesnt have this issue but someone previously suggested pulling the wipers away from the windshield for The night. Doing this apparently lessens the spring tension after they are put back against the windshield and may make a difference. I got mine in 11/21 so, I would have pulled my wipers away ahead of any snow/ice storms pretty quickly after getting my Bronco. Not sure If that has kept me from never experiencing the issue or if mine just doesnt have the problem (Whatever that may be)

Sponsored

BigSkyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited - '96 Toyota FZJ80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 21 OBX doesnt have this issue but someone previously suggested pulling the wipers away from the windshield for The night.
I thought that might be a simple solution so I lifted the wipers for a week that I was out of town. No luck :mad:

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had this issue on my 2021 shortly after delivery December 2021.

In the last year I've had to use the wipers constantly on low and high for hours on end (7 hours road trips) and this has not reoccurred in my Bronco since late 2021. I have no idea if sone of the over the air updates made any difference or not. I never brought my Bronco into the dealer for this issue.

WhiskeyCity

Badlands
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2.3L, 7spd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I noticed the issue a few times back in the Spring on my '23 Lux. I thought it might have been me. I will say that I haven't noticed it since the last update. Maybe it was fixed in the update??

JR007

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I noticed the issue a few times back in the Spring on my '23 Lux. I thought it might have been me. I will say that I haven't noticed it since the last update. Maybe it was fixed in the update??
Same for me. This issue was present last spring, so one of the updates fixed it for me.

Coralhead

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Base Squatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I had the issue pop up on me while driving in the first real rain this past weekend in Central TN. Kinda caught me off guard since I've not heard of this issue. ('23 Base Squatch) until now.
Sponsored