Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I tried upgrading the originals to Bosch. Can confirm none of them fit, and even the ones that were guaranteed didn’t fit and now I have to go back and get my money back.

the originals on mine are leaving streaks after a roadtrip from Mass. to TN. Lots of bugs plus the upright windshield have left the wiper blade looking like a bread knife. I suppose I’ll get oem ones, but I think the originals kinda stink.

Looking closely it looks like the blade itself should be replacable, so should be cheap enough to carry spares. :)
Back in the day before Rain-X and such we would clean n wax our windshields. When done you drive in the rain and not need the wipers...

The additives to your washer bottle help but, IMO it leaves a build up where the wipers dont go, then you need to clean with Windex.

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The good old days. Scrub with bonami then polish with wet newspaper.
Back in the day before Rain-X and such we would clean n wax our windshields. When done you drive in the rain and not need the wipers...

The additives to your washer bottle help but, IMO it leaves a build up where the wipers dont go, then you need to clean with Windex.

OP
OP
redone17

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The Scrubblade platinums work and I actually installed 18” blades and they fit also.
I’m going to give them a try. I’ve had them bookmarked for months.

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just buy the Motorcraft ones. I’ve never been an OEM wiper guy, but these are the easiest I’ve ever encountered.

Sponsored

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I haven't checked lately, but at the 10K service in March I asked for them to replace and they told me they were out of stock and back ordered. Anyone check at their parts dept recently?
I ordered a pair last month with a coupon. They had them the next day.

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just buy the Motorcraft ones. I’ve never been an OEM wiper guy, but these are the easiest I’ve ever encountered.
Yup. They’re cheap and decently priced. Get a bug deflector if you need an upgrade.
Ford Bronco Wiper Replacement? 93EE1531-8399-41F5-8569-2F551B5ED2C3

bradcd

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saab 9-3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After a terrible experience with the best that Rain-X had to offer I picked up some Trico Force 17" blades at Meijer for $21 each and they're excellent.

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bought a pair of Michelin blades at Costco and had to return them because they wouldn't stay clipped in. The Ford ones secure differently than the universal aftermarket ones. Is Motorcraft still the way to go?

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I put Clear-Plex on my glass, tried the old Rain-X, what a freakin' mess! Did not like the plastic coating....anyone try the one for plastic covered windshields? I hate using wipers, and frankly, Ford has them in a weird spot after 34 years of Toyotas....maybe T was the weird one? lol

Sponsored

bradcd

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saab 9-3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I bought a pair of Michelin blades at Costco and had to return them because they wouldn't stay clipped in. The Ford ones secure differently than the universal aftermarket ones. Is Motorcraft still the way to go?
The Bronco is my first Ford so the blade mount type was new to me. It's called Pinch Tab. Some wipers across brands include additional adapters to make it fit, some won't fit no matter what configuration. Rain-X Silicone AdvantEdge fit mostly but didn't feel completely secure. Trico Force ones snapped in via an adapter and fit like they're supposed to. Get Motorcraft ones to take the guesswork out of it or expect at least some trial and error.

Ford Bronco Wiper Replacement? IMG_20220731_172639-2

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Brockdog12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer ST-Line
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I've replaced mine already as well, Rockauto has OEM Motorcraft blades, reasonable price. I looked for aftermarket, all wrong connector.

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dang, good catch, back up to $11.53 now. Still not a terrible price for a windshield wiper (hate to think of what the last set of Bosch Icons were, and I got a damn good deal on them)
They have Trico Ultras for $8.05/ea. Shipping is what gets you on Rock Auto though.
Sponsored