Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Long answer: Heritage is nice but since you already have SaS and mid - it's just a white hardtop and slightly larger screen. Same engine also?

If you had non-Sas base or Big Bend - the upgrade might be worth it.

Short answer: No

FreddieLee

Wildtrak
First Name
Freddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I traded in an Everglades for a Wildtrak back in October when they were still holding value, but I owned the Everglades outright. The dealership gave me $55K for it, and I paid cash for the difference towards the Wildtrak.

I wouldn't do that in today's market, though.

Sponsored

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am pretty undecided on this one guys. I have a 23 4 door Black Diamond Sasquatch Soft Top Mid package.
Leased it back in September and ordered a black Heritage 4 door thinking it would take a year or so but it is
here now.

The market took a dump so I am little negative on the 23 and going into the 24 so the monthly would be $300 higher, Would you do it?

I think about the equipment and the main benefits are : Hardtop, Appearance and appeal of the Heritage, 12 inch screen, slide out tailgate, LED headlights, cloth seats and carpet

Cliff notes: Would you take a brand new Heritage over a 7500 mile BD Sas for another $300/month?
Yes

tgoodchild17

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Explorer, 15 XC60, 18 GTI, 87 325i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm actually pretty happy with my '21 Wildtrak, but I was seriously intrigued a while back when TC Customs announced an All-electric Bronco that had something like a 500 mile plus range and the Mach-E huge screen inside.

Alas, it was April 1st - color me fooled.

Richterman

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't think i would lease a offroad vehicle. I wouldn't be able to use it off road. to many oops and pin stripes

USSCajun

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 BD, Sas, 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

wjtinfwb

Black Diamond
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC, Excursion, Focus ST, Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am pretty undecided on this one guys. I have a 23 4 door Black Diamond Sasquatch Soft Top Mid package.
Leased it back in September and ordered a black Heritage 4 door thinking it would take a year or so but it is
here now.

The market took a dump so I am little negative on the 23 and going into the 24 so the monthly would be $300 higher, Would you do it?

I think about the equipment and the main benefits are : Hardtop, Appearance and appeal of the Heritage, 12 inch screen, slide out tailgate, LED headlights, cloth seats and carpet

Cliff notes: Would you take a brand new Heritage over a 7500 mile BD Sas for another $300/month?
No way. Same vehicle, $3600 a year more. And if the '24 would also be a lease, you may as well light the $3600 on fire just to watch it burn.

OP
OP

Wrongco

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Mustang Mach-e GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well I guess the NO's have it
and for those curious it wouldve mostly been lease to lease although the loan
payment would not have been too much more but its the longer terms that I dont like.

I am going to hold off as luck would have it a Ranger Raptor order backed out and I
can buy that next month if I like it. 3/9 production
Little bit of a departure from the Broncos I have had since 2021 but more power at least

jdbabb4247

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is this a joke? lol….no way. My .02 is If ur gonna spend an extra $300 a month go get a motorcycle or a sxs or something so u have a Bronco AND another toy instead of the same toy you already have with less money. The fact that u r upside down on the vehicle is bad enough don’t make the situation worse.
Was going to replace my '22 with a '25, but after seeing prices on the '24 build and price, NO WAY, they have gotten to expensive, plus I want cloth interior which is no longer available, will be moving on to a Ranger.

JEMSA

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Bronco, 82 F350, 91 MX5, 93 MX5, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Gosh, I traded my pre owned 9,000k 22 Black Diamond for a 28,000k 21 Lux Badlands , both non SAS, manual, hardtop, cyber orange 2dr…cause I wanted front locker, upgraded suspension, 33”s and wife wanted the 12” screen. I did have to bring some cash to the table, but not a lot and most of that went for shipping. Can’t say the sway disconnect has been a factor in my trails so far, and I can’t say that was a must have for me but glad I’ve got it.

IMG_2146.png

DBX2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco; '23 F150 reg cab 5.0, custom interior
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is this a joke? lol….no way. My .02 is If ur gonna spend an extra $300 a month go get a motorcycle or a sxs or something so u have a Bronco AND another toy instead of the same toy you already have with less money. The fact that u r upside down on the vehicle is bad enough don’t make the situation worse.
Agreed. No. Or bank the $300/month....groceries and gas aren't going to get cheaper.
Sponsored