Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yup.... Worth it. Ive been known to wrap a thing or 20 before too... And do my own stripes... Roofs, mirror caps, coil covers and a bunch of other parts. Great work on yours!! This is a must do for me as I feel that I can help protect the edges of the mic top as well as get it any color I want haha... I'm thinking shadow black camo. Like I did the mirrors and the roof of my Mustang. Lol
Ford Bronco Wrapped my Base MIC top in Gloss White Screenshot_20211205-044133_Instagram
Sponsored

Asohka

Badlands
First Name
Michael Partin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have seen some white painted tops, but not a wrapped top. So, here is proof it can be done!

Ford Bronco Wrapped my Base MIC top in Gloss White Screenshot_20211205-044133_Instagram

Full video below. This is not intended to be a professional-level quality wrap job. I just wanted to see if it could be done by a novice. This is a 1.0 MIC top that is going to be replaced in about 6 months anyway, so at that time I can decide if I want to do another wrap, or possibly paint it. Either way, I am very happy with the white top look, it really completes the retro vibe I am going for with this build. I bought the wrap on Amazon, 15 feet for about $180.

Let me know if you have any questions, I will be happy to answer them. Here is the full video:

My man this looks INCREDIBLE! You have that retro look that a few of us just love. Great job!

CMU_Chip

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have seen some white painted tops, but not a wrapped top. So, here is proof it can be done!

Full video below. This is not intended to be a professional-level quality wrap job. I just wanted to see if it could be done by a novice. This is a 1.0 MIC top that is going to be replaced in about 6 months anyway, so at that time I can decide if I want to do another wrap, or possibly paint it. Either way, I am very happy with the white top look, it really completes the retro vibe I am going for with this build. I bought the wrap on Amazon, 15 feet for about $180.

Let me know if you have any questions, I will be happy to answer them. Here is the full video:

Tim,
Great looking ride! I took my Bronco to a wrap place and they told me they could wrap the top but they didn't think it would adhere over time and could not guarantee their work. I would be interested in how your top is holding up. Maybe update us on how it's holding up over time. Thanks.

Sponsored

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This looks awesome, especially for $200. If I had a MIC 1 top I would attempt. I’m still waiting to see someone try plastidip to paint the top.

Mine is a 2.0 top, which in inspecting it yesterday is still a POS, so I don’t want to risk Ford not replacing it with a 3.0 later. Pics are mine with some snakeskin and sharp edge above the driver window.
Ford Bronco Wrapped my Base MIC top in Gloss White 3875294F-A359-4FF6-B83C-6B314E1F6755
Ford Bronco Wrapped my Base MIC top in Gloss White 2AC0A7A2-1176-4D94-B68E-476883C83656

Sponsored

Mdeamon

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai tucson
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Ford Bronco Wrapped my Base MIC top in Gloss White 2AC0A7A2-1176-4D94-B68E-476883C83656

Awsome good job
If you have time can you do the same speadsheet of all the measument if you wrap the entire Bronco.... every panel size ... hoood... doors... etc...

Thanks

Tork

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice job. I have wrapped a snowmobile, it is not as easy as one would think.
Sponsored