Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FYI Xpel now has some pre-cut kits for bronco's 2dr and 4dr. Some of the simpler kits are reasonable DIY.
Xpel 2dr kits

Ford Bronco XPEL PPF film pre-cut kits now available for 2-door and 4-door Bronco xpel kits.JPG
Sponsored

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for posting! Looks like free shipping on all orders too. Just ordered a 12" screen kit for $20 while I sort out my PPF plans

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for posting! Looks like free shipping on all orders too. Just ordered a 12" screen kit for $20 while I sort out my PPF plans
Exactly the same. Glad to have found it, thanks to @webspoke for the info!

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rocker panel kits are intriguing. What's the textured paint? The pinch seam?

Is there confirmation the 12" screen protector is the right one? Someone said the F150 12" screen is different.

edit: looks like it's a different part # than the F150 screen protector so I guess they did realize they're different.

Sponsored

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Is there confirmation the 12" screen protector is the right one? Someone said the F150 12" screen is different.

edit: looks like it's a different part # than the F150 screen protector so I guess they did realize they're different.
It's on the Bronco specific page so I assume it's correct

Zeke013

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like almost $3K in material to cover most of the vehicle - and that doesn't include the rear tailgate, hinges, etc., that I had done. Makes me feel better about what I spent . . . :sick:😎

Rough Rider

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had the rocker panel above the textured paint installed a couple weeks ago. Above the pinch seam is paint that has a rough texture to it that is meant to deflect stones. On my Badlands its covered mostly by the Rock Slider. I didnt want to have that covered as I was worried the adhesion there would not be as good on the flat surfaces and may cause premature failure. Looks good and you cant tell it is there

My store installed it as MSRP on the website, so I am sure they bought it cheaper than what the website sells it for.

Defyfate11

First Edition
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
FYI Xpel now has some pre-cut kits for bronco's 2dr and 4dr. Some of the simpler kits are reasonable DIY.
Xpel 2dr kits

xpel kits.JPG
Just to give people a heads up the DIY kits do not wrap around the edges and thus you will have dirt/grime build-up unless you call them and tell them to extend the edges by 1/4" or so. Also if your not a verifiable detail\Wrap business XPEL don't provide tips or tech support for us DIY. My advice is save a $1,000 if doing a full PPF Wrap and buy bulk. Meaning measure the pieces out and order a sheet large enough to cover that area. For instance the hood is 60in width and 4' length and costs $255. I am not sure how the body contours may affect the measurement yet, but in the next few weeks I will be able to provide my own experience with XPEL PPF. Watch a lot of YouTube PPF install videos.

Last edited:
OP
OP
webspoke

webspoke

Badlands
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am planning on the a-piller , rocker, and small hood. Also the headlights as well.

Sponsored

dfresh73

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah noticed that a week ago, so expensive, so very very expensive. :unsure: :cry: ;)
Same here. I took one quick scroll through and kept on going. I'll probably get the screen protector though.

EcoBco

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wondering if the wear and tear kit is for the lower doors and behind the handles?

Last edited:

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Perfect! Exactly why I cancelled the PPF from the factory. I’ll cover the front of the car myself.

Defyfate11

First Edition
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Looks like almost $3K in material to cover most of the vehicle - and that doesn't include the rear tailgate, hinges, etc., that I had done. Makes me feel better about what I spent . . . :sick:😎
Try buying for a bulk install and the cost is about $1,500. It is also the best way to do the install on the Bronco.
Sponsored