DDuboisJr

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 370Z NISMO (just sold)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
The open/unscheduled order list posted is for '23 so as the overall numbers go down the HE numbers go up since they've been pushed and pulled since the beginning. The overall percentage is correct though at 5%, so figure 125k Bronco's a year and Ford is saying they can build 6250 a year.

Now whether they can actually build that many who knows, they haven't for '23 and actually will be carrying those 1500 unscheduled orders into '24 unless they have a literal boatload of parts coming in between now and '24 switchover. I don't see them holding off until March, the previous post was talking about '23 orders that were to begin in March of this year but didn't happen until July. Ford should be able to start building '24 Heritages right out the gate, if they have the parts or problems fixed that they're facing now and nowhere that I've read had '24 HE's as late availability like we had for '23.

So when will you get it? Sometime in '24, you should be behind the 1500 waiting now but it's all going to be based on your dealer allocation meaning if your dealer has 10 people that are still waiting on their 4 door HE's then you'll be #11 and you better hope your dealer has that many allocations for the year.

Anyrate, didn't mean to scare you more just being honest in how I'm reading the cards, good luck!
Thanks very much. All very helpful. Its a smaller dealership, so I'll have to check in with them and see if they will have orders carrying over from MY23. As it sounds like that will eat into their MY24 allocations?
Sponsored

OP
OP

DDuboisJr

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
It is a 4 door-the dealer does not respond to my questions-UGH
Sounds like you gotta show up there and maybe even try to move your order to another dealer. If that's even a thing

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

15-18% for heritage?! If that's true, count me surprised at the popularity. I figured heritage would be for a relatively small subset of customers wanting some retro vibe. White top and all not my cup of tea. Recall first thing I did back in the day was paint my white CJ wheels a different color. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder though, good to have options.
We were originally 3-4% for '23 but Ford might have gotten 2k of us scheduled and no clue how many of us are actually built, the Limited's were allocated separately and were already supposed to be spread out over '23/'24 but that's 1966x2. The latest USOB list OP is pulling from is showing 5% now but then states we're exhausted, previous lists have been wheels, tops and just 2 door in general so unless Ford really gets their stuff together for '24 it'll just be a repeat of this year.

Anyrate, there's a demand, not crazy big but it's there. I don't know if comparing it to Base might be comparable, not sure what the take rate was on that trim outside of those wanting basesquatch or a platform to build on vice spending $20k more on something like a WT and then replacing everything on it. Hoping for all the order holders that there's some real progress in getting these produced and after that Ford can keep it or jump on another mainstream special edition or push the mod top and square fenders out to all!

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got those numbers from some of the open retail order posts here over the past few weeks. I agree that its not for everyone. I like the unique look. And from a value perspective, its got a ton of what I want in that base package. In race red, its straight fire....ha
Normally I love red (own two red vehicles) but in bright sun and with the Bronco's slab side, RR was burning my retinas. :) Anyway as with all the colors, recommend checking out in person and in different lightings.

Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Only took me from July 20 to January 23 to get mine.

Yours should be at least a couple weeks faster.
IIRC, you were just 2 spots ahead of me at SAC (for our build) and there was a 2 month difference between our delivery dates.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I wouldn't worry too much provided they have the allocations. Just look at my signature to see the affect of allocations on the scheduling process!

A51Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford FX4, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I hope you are ready for the long haul. My advice as an OG rez holder is just to leave it in the bank and don't compromise what you ordered. It will make it easier to keep once it's built in a year or two.

OP
OP

DDuboisJr

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I hope you are ready for the long haul. My advice as an OG rez holder is just to leave it in the bank and don't compromise what you ordered. It will make it easier to keep once it's built in a year or two.
Sounds like solid advice. I might need to get something temporarily to scratch the itch. Sold my 370Z NISMO and I need to row my own gears......Need something fun to drive while I wait

Dmesser92

Big Bend
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Toyota Pickup 4x4 DLX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds like solid advice. I might need to get something temporarily to scratch the itch. Sold my 370Z NISMO and I need to row my own gears......Need something fun to drive while I wait
Hate to say but looks like you will most likely have a long wait. There are a lot of Heritage Broncos not built that were ordered long go. If they push into '24, then they will be ahead of you. Add in the manual. Ford has not really said whether the manual will be Job 1 or not. It's coming just no clear picture of when they will start producing them again. Good luck but to be honest, I see no path for delivery by the end of 2023. Even a spring build would be pushing it IMHO.

Happycampinman

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m a bit surprised that folks that are ordering this vehicle haven’t gotten the memo about patience. It’s been a long recognized fact that Ford has a major problem with getting these vehicles out in a timely fashion. Good luck to you, and I hope you’re able to get delivery in a reasonable amount of time. In my opinion, it’s best to order it then forget it. Be surprised when it comes in. You’ll be less stressed out.

cmjuetten

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy HD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Be scared; I had a 2dr WT with mod top reserved back in June 2020. I’ve reordered a 22 then 23 due to the Mod top constraint, with the last order switched from a WT to a 2dr HE. My original schedule date for the HE was in April 23. I’ve had no less than 13 scheduling updates. The last one was Oct. I guess I’ll be reordering a FY24….on the plus side I’ve gotten 200,000 Ford point for holding out on the Mod top.​

C1 Ret

Wildtrak
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Patience. It's not a crisis and you will be very happy.

McLovin80

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 M240i, 95 Prelude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If we volunteer as scabs during the strike, will it speed up Bronco production?
Sponsored