Your first 2021 Bronco mods will be?

indio22

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Land Rover, 98 Jeep TJ, 85 Jeep CJ-7
First mod - probably an aftermarket rear bumper. Depending on if the stock bumper in the "spy" photo is sticking out too low or prone to damage

1583845531963.png

Advertisement

DustyD

Black Diamond
First Name
Dustin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Titan
Vehicle Showcase
Now that we have pics I'm just excited to think about the aftermarket exploding in the future.

I've also decided to change my "first mod" list.

I'm going to buy as much as possible to turn my Bronco into a legit mall crawler.

Here are some pics for reference:
e0eac82edcc6b2fa916695e9e2a97c17.jpg

hero-d_2015-jeep-wrangler-jk-fab-fours-mall-crawler.jpg

unnamed.jpg

Just kidding.

I like to keep it simple and clean, so now that it might have 35's and decent wheels, I'll probably look for suspension upgrades (N/A if the factory stuff is good, but it rarely is as good as the aftermarket can make it), clean rear bumper replacement (not a fan of what's on the spy pics so far), AMP steps (I've just always wanted them lol), lockable interior storage, and de-badge/color match.

Last edited:

Paint

First Name
Jack
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Vehicle Showcase
Now that we have pics I'm just excited to think about the aftermarket exploding in the future.

I've also decided to change my "first mod" list.

I'm going to buy as much as possible to turn my Bronco into a legit mall crawler.

Here are some pics for reference:
e0eac82edcc6b2fa916695e9e2a97c17.jpg
hero-d_2015-jeep-wrangler-jk-fab-fours-mall-crawler.jpg
unnamed.jpg

Just kidding.

I like to keep it simple and clean, so now that it might have 35's and decent wheels, I'll probably look for suspension upgrades (N/A if the factory stuff is good, but it rarely is as good as the aftermarket can make it), clean rear bumper replacement (not a fan of what's on the spy pics so far), AMP steps (I've just always wanted them lol), lockable interior storage, and de-badge/color match.
I have AMP steps on my Tundra, and holy hell are they awesome.

I'd never have paid for them (I didn't pay for them) because of the cost...But now...Damn...I just might.

I don't do hard core off-roading. At least not in a way that would require rock sliders...And I ain't about that 'hoppin-in' life.

DustyD

Black Diamond
First Name
Dustin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Titan
Vehicle Showcase
I have AMP steps on my Tundra, and holy hell are they awesome.

I'd never have paid for them (I didn't pay for them) because of the cost...But now...Damn...I just might.

I don't do hard core off-roading. At least not in a way that would require rock sliders...And I ain't about that 'hoppin-in' life.
Yeah, a friend has them on his Ram and I get jealous opening & closing the door, even though it's still a Ram lol. His were put on @ the dealership, so that's what I'm hoping for. Otherwise they're frickin' expensive. Can you say finance!

Paint

First Name
Jack
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, a friend has them on his Ram and I get jealous opening & closing the door, even though it's still a Ram lol. His were put on @ the dealership, so that's what I'm hoping for. Otherwise they're frickin' expensive. Can you say finance!
I did a few promotional photographs for an aftermarket upfitter...Their manager made it simple after I sent him a quote: "How about I just install power running boards instead of paying you cash?" And the cost on those was quite a bit more than my quote.

SOLD!

I went back to shoot some more and they put heated leather in my truck too.

DustyD

Black Diamond
First Name
Dustin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Titan
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah... so I started an Amazon list...

Mostly recovery straps (for other people's vehicles lol) and stuff like that, with some Jeep placeholder stuff (WeatherTech mats, etc.).

Had to take some time and fill the void created by yesterday's leaks.

BigAl

Base
First Name
Al
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Pilot
Clubs

First mod - probably an aftermarket rear bumper. Depending on if the stock bumper in the "spy" photo is sticking out too low or prone to damage

1583845531963.png
Regardless the stock one is pretty boring looking and just plastic

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'96/'97 Jeep ZJ, '92 Pajero 2.5TD, '15 Golf TDI
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Well I found mine

Wow I ... don't hate that ...

I've been thinking of replacing the shifter handle on my ZJ with the butt end of a lacrosse stick because lax brah.

Nickp

Black Diamond
Staff member
First Name
Nick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Wow I ... don't hate that ...

I've been thinking of replacing the shifter handle on my ZJ with the butt end of a lacrosse stick because lax brah.
I’m not even kidding kinda want to do it but with one of those smaller cans to my Jeep right now lmao.

Advertisement

Advertisement