John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a question after reading your comments. Why is it so difficult to select a Texas dealer when it was so effortless for Granger in Iowa to come up with an offer that is transparent and published.
I wish this process was even a quarter as easy as you believe it to be. We are group of fellows negotiating on the behalf of everyone in this thread for nothing but pure generosity. We won’t be getting anything extra out of this deal, only what is presented to everyone else. Please just be patient, we are just as excited as everyone else about this.

Edit: @BlueBronco you beat me to the punch.
Sponsored

tonyxit

Base
First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a question after reading your comments. Why is it so difficult to select a Texas dealer when it was so effortless for Granger in Iowa to come up with an offer that is transparent and published.
Maybe we should cut him a little...very little slack....he is an Okie after all :cool:

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I appreciate your efforts and if it is productive as we anticipate I will be glad to compensate you for your time.
No need for compensation, this is something we took on because we wanted to. We are communicating everyday trying to get this thing done. You’re more than welcome to be a part of it, or you can try on your own. No hard feelings.

Sponsored

jdnbronco

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There are reservation holders making their one time dealer transfers every day. Why would the selected Texas dealer want to wait to make the offer public knowledge? They would end up with more transfers if they put the offer out there weeks ago. Every day they wait costs them business.

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are reservation holders making their one time dealer transfers every day. Why would the selected Texas dealer want to wait to make the offer public knowledge? They would end up with more transfers if they put the offer out there weeks ago. Every day they wait costs them business.
Like mentioned before, the dealer is making sure all recent info from Ford is understood, and that we cover all bases before making things public.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And here I thought I was going to have a nice quiet Sunday with the family, go to church, watch some football, one last pool day for the year, maybe grill some steaks later, but I guess not. Sorry boss, I will get back to work for you.

Sponsored

jdnbronco

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I now realize how I can help out by not asking any questions. Please enjoy your Sunday since the Bronco dealers are closed today. I really do appreciate all the hard work involved!!!

angrygrizzlybear

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

And here I thought I was going to have a nice quiet Sunday with the family, go to church, watch some football, one last pool day for the year, maybe grill some steaks later, but I guess not. Sorry boss, I will get back to work for you.
A Break? A BREAK??? How dare you have free time! Get back to work!

/s

rwuensche

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nobody is making you move your reservation to a group buy. If you’re uncomfortable or don’t have enough information then don’t. These guys don’t seem to be leaving any stones unturned and I trust they’re operating in our best interests. It’s really up to you to make the final call when it’s all said and done. Appreciate the work guys!

Kogi

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Cowboys play at 3:30pm. (y)
Ford Bronco You're Invited to Join the Texas Bronco Volume Buyer's Group [Groupbuy] tenor (3)