First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
..... Why is it so difficult to select a Texas dealer when it was so effortless for Granger in Iowa to come up with an offer that is transparent and published.
...Why would the selected Texas dealer want to wait to make the offer public knowledge? They would end up with more transfers if they put the offer out there weeks ago. Every day they wait costs them business.
Majority of the dealers are ok with the standard MSRP profit on each sal. No extra work involved, come in go to work push out a few broncos that sold themselves because buyers registered months ago. No negotiation or effort needed on their part.

Now you wonder why a dealer will not take a $1000 loss on each bronco ($1000 under MSRP) deal with possibly hundreds of sales that are loosing profit on each one compared to just selling at MSRP. And sales to out of city/state buyers that will never come back for service and repairs? You want them to work harder to make less $ per sale and you wonder why it’s hard to nail down a new group buy dealer?

Most dealers are not going to go thru the effort since Ford took away their ability of markup profit on the hottest vehicle release in decades. And they will be penalized for every order placed that is not complete to a sale in 9 months. So you want them to give you a deal today that possible hurts the dealership at the end of 2021 with cancelled orders? And you ask what’s holding up finding a group buy dealer in Texas?
Sponsored

jdnbronco

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Excuse me. I apologize for asking such a sensitive question about dealers.

Sponsored

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 340i and 1998 bmw m3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, heart breaking that it may be an end of his season. I may get slack for saying this but he's the best QB we've had in 20 years and he's an outstanding on and off the field young man.
I am a Steelers fan ( wife is the cowboys fan) but I like Dak and I'd agree with your statement. Hell he's usually my fantasy football qb. I hope he recovers and comes back this season.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, heart breaking that it may be an end of his season. I may get slack for saying this but he's the best QB we've had in 20 years and he's an outstanding on and off the field young man.
I am a Steelers fan ( wife is the cowboys fan) but I like Dak and I'd agree with your statement. Hell he's usually my fantasy football qb. I hope he recovers and comes back this season.
I have weak ankles and have always rolled them, but that was just cringeworthy. Hope he takes his time and makes a full recover and not tries to rush it as that is his competitive nature.

Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs