Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They've already given us the general details of the deal (via email) while surveying us for opinions.

Whatcha in a hurry for, B&P ain't even out.
This is the email I was asking about a couple days ago.. I received 2 surveys, but no email with "general details" or anything.
Sponsored

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Was just checking up on this thread and saw OP got banned? What happened? Will that be a problem for the group buy?
Just to update everyone on the OP of this thread "musicmanusa". He was not banned, he just deleted his profile because he has moved on to purchasing a 2021 Jeep and no longer wanted to be a part of the negotiations that he wasn't going to get anything out of.

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 340i and 1998 bmw m3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just to update everyone on the OP of this thread "musicmanusa". He was not banned, he just deleted his profile because he has moved on to purchasing a 2021 Jeep and no longer wanted to be a part of the negotiations that he wasn't going to get anything out of.
So I was close ?

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Man, I feel like someone should have seen the signs. We could have been a huge support system who was struggling that bad mentally. Such a shame. Hopefully he will make better choices later in life.

Sponsored

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
the last update from OP was on Aug, was there any newer update?

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

so where does everything stand right now?

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

the last update from OP was on Aug, was there any newer update?
musicguyusa (OP) was only 1 of 6 of us negotiating on everyone’s behalf. He was not the “leader”. He just so happen to take the reigns as far as creating this thread. Since he left, nothing has changed. @BlueBronco @BroncoHooves @CumminsWayne @Section8 and myself are still working to get this deal squared away. We are very close to getting things finalized, and once we do we will be sure to let everyone know.

GSDRock

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2020 4Runner SR5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I apologize if this has been asked before but has there been any discussion with the dealer(s) regarding offering a similar deal to Granger's October ($2000 off Invoice) for those that are willing to make an October reservation and wait until 2022 to take delivery?

Sponsored

moisea

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
musicguyusa (OP) was only 1 of 6 of us negotiating on everyone’s behalf. He was not the “leader”. He just so happen to take the reigns as far as creating this thread. Since he left, nothing has changed. @BlueBronco @BroncoHooves @CumminsWayne @Section8 and myself are still working to get this deal squared away. We are very close to getting things finalized, and once we do we will be sure to let everyone know.
I appreciate your hard work. Will we have, at least, a week between the final deal you negotiate and Ford’s deadline for transferring our reservations?

jdnbronco

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am a first day reservation holder and have been following this forum and others. I have to say I really do not understand the reason for all the secrecy and delay of getting the best offer on record from a Texas dealer that would welcome our orders.

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford Bronco You're Invited to Join the Texas Bronco Volume Buyer's Group [Groupbuy] 1602290959940

CumminsWayne

Wildtrak
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2500 Ram CTD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am a first day reservation holder and have been following this forum and others. I have to say I really do not understand the reason for all the secrecy and delay of getting the best offer on record from a Texas dealer that would welcome our orders.
Please be patient. There is a lot that goes into the negotiations and we are working hard to get everything right!

jdnbronco

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I appreciate all the leaders work that involves a "lot that goes into the negotiations". I seems to me that there are about a half dozen questions that involve a dealer filling in the answers with numbers with a best offer. The numbers win the contest or not. Does not appear to be that hard. If someone could give some input to the forum about what is involved with negotiations it may be comforting to the members waiting to make a dealer selection decision. Thank you
Sponsored