First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Glad someone took the lead. Still nothing from Holiday Ford in Whitesborough......you'd think I'd at least get a call. I ll be moving my reservation to the one picked in this thread.
Sponsored

fara

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Getting antsyyyy but I'm gonna be patient. :) I'm glad I didn't hastily move over to Granger with the recent news coming out but still not sure what I'll do. Looking forward to the updates too. I think most of the impatience is how long we'll all inevitably wait for the vehicle to begin with :p

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Getting antsyyyy but I'm gonna be patient. :)..... I think most of the impatience is how long we'll all inevitably wait for the vehicle to begin with :p
See, we are doing everyone a favor by conditioning you to the long wait between order and delivery

john123

Black Diamond
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Was just checking up on this thread and saw OP got banned? What happened? Will that be a problem for the group buy?

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Whaaaaaa?

Sponsored

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was just checking up on this thread and saw OP got banned? What happened? Will that be a problem for the group buy?
That happened a long time ago. We have a new captain now.

john123

Black Diamond
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That happened a long time ago. We have a new captain now.
I don't spend a ton of time online so I just noticed. Can I get an idea of what he did? I don't want to catch a ban either.

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't spend a ton of time online so I just noticed. Can I get an idea of what he did? I don't want to catch a ban either.
I have no idea. That was before my time. He probably kept asking when the deal would be finalized. ?

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not banned. Left on his own accord and asked that his profile be deleted. Did not give us a reason and we didn't push the issue.

@Tdifonzo now that's funny. I appreciate the lol

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 340i and 1998 bmw m3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not banned. Left on his own accord and asked that his profile be deleted. Did not give us a reason and we didn't push the issue.

@Tdifonzo now that's funny. I appreciate the lol
So he bought the new Blazer and was too ashamed to admit it

Sponsored

Daisy76

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, let me get this straight! Texas is probably the top ranked state for Bronco reservations and yet, not one Texas dealer at this point has stepped up to help all the Bronco enthusiasts here in the state of Texas. I have even talked to a couple different dealers here in north TX (DFW) and they didn’t want any part of discussing the new Bronco! So now, when a large group of enthusiasts goes knocking on the door, apparently this certain “incognito” Texas dealership is willing to finally listen to an offer and make a deal that is taking forever to finalize. It better be one “heck of a deal”, since they are keeping everyone in limbo for something that should have been done months ago like Granger Ford and Stephens Auto. Also, I just wanted to say thank you to BlueBronco, Foordbrawnco and crew for working on this deal and it will help people for sure, especially the ones who are unable to travel for their Bronco, but I don’t feel that you should have to go to a dealership with convincing evidence of buyers and beg them to give you a deal. So, for me, no thank you Texas! I will be enjoying my road trip out of state to a well-deserved dealer that has been transparent to us all from the beginning.

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

where is Stephens Auto? WV?

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, let me get this straight! Texas is probably the top ranked state for Bronco reservations and yet, not one Texas dealer at this point has stepped up to help all the Bronco enthusiasts here in the state of Texas.
One has stepped up and they're working out the details. They've already given us the general details of the deal (via email) while surveying us for opinions. Maybe you signed up later but the deal will be available to all when finalized as they've said many times.

I have even talked to a couple different dealers here in north TX (DFW) and they didn’t want any part of discussing the new Bronco! So now, when a large group of enthusiasts goes knocking on the door, apparently this certain “incognito” Texas dealership is willing to finally listen to an offer and make a deal that is taking forever to finalize. It better be one “heck of a deal”, since they are keeping everyone in limbo for something that should have been done months ago like Granger Ford and Stephens Auto. Also, I just wanted to say thank you to BlueBronco, Foordbrawnco and crew for working on this deal and it will help people for sure, especially the ones who are unable to travel for their Bronco, but I don’t feel that you should have to go to a dealership with convincing evidence of buyers and beg them to give you a deal. So, for me, no thank you Texas! I will be enjoying my road trip out of state to a well-deserved dealer that has been transparent to us all from the beginning.
Granger is an exception not the rule. It would've been nice to have a TX dealer step up from the start and have a forum presence, but to expect below invoice pricing when 99% of dealers are selling at msrp comes across as a bit entitled. I might consider the road trip depending on my schedule.

Whatcha in a hurry for, B&P ain't even out.
Sponsored