First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4 series conv, Ford F150, Maserati GranT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well i live in San Antonio and the damn suspense is killing me!!! if you bros are all so close meet at buc ee's and monch on some beaver nuggets, everytime i see new post im let down again.
Ford Bronco You're Invited to Join the Texas Bronco Volume Buyer's Group [Groupbuy] Screen Shot 2020-10-14 at 1.56.03 PM
Sponsored

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well i live in San Antonio and the damn suspense is killing me!!! if you bros are all so close meet at buc ee's and monch on some beaver nuggets, everytime i see new post im let down again.
Same. I tried to get them to stop posting unless they were one of the organizers but that just made it worse. Lol I'm going to have a seizure from checking this thread so much.

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same. I tried to get them to stop posting unless they were one of the organizers but that just made it worse. Lol I'm going to have a seizure from checking this thread so much.
Hello pot, have you met the kettle?

Sparky32

Outer Banks
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4 series conv, Ford F150, Maserati GranT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
by the way, I really don't care just bustin balls!!! :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

lrtexasman

Black Diamond
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL traded for 23 Tundra waiting on BD Order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If I had to guess, I would go with 5 Star Ford in Plano. New Store and it's huge. I think they have the infrastructure to handle a large volume of orders without disrupting their business model.

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I had to guess, I would go with 5 Star Ford in Plano. New Store and it's huge. I think they have the infrastructure to handle a large volume of orders without disrupting their business model.
You know, I thought the same thing. But looking at a map and having lived and commuted in Dallas for the last 25 years, I'd wager it's Bill Utter or Bob Tomes Ford.

Pilot Point seems a bit too far for it to be Stanley Ford, but I wouldn't discount them, either. They're actually really nice people there.

angrygrizzlybear

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Its already Wednesday night! I think like the B&P, the Easter Bunny, and Santa claus it is all just made up! All one elaborate scheme by Ford to keep the hype train going!

/s

lrtexasman

Black Diamond
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL traded for 23 Tundra waiting on BD Order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I hope it's Jim Farley, the new CEO, going in and telling them to create more value (easily done by removing auto upcharge, lower 2.7 charge, and no hard top charge). From his first day on the job:

“We are going to compete like a challenger—allocate capital to higher growth and return opportunities to create value—and earn customers for life through great products and a rewarding ownership experience.”

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So I gotta ask my new Texas friends... Who started this thread? Because obviously they got in trouble a while back since it says Deleted Member.

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I gotta ask my new Texas friends... Who started this thread? Because obviously they got in trouble a while back since it says Deleted Member.
No one got in trouble lol, the dude was a part of us 6 that started the group buy. Out of no where, he stopped replying to us, and we shortly learned his profile was deleted on his own accord. Turns out, he decided not to wait and ended up going with a new wrangler instead.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

No one got in trouble lol, the dude was a part of us 6 that started the group buy. Out of no where, he stopped replying to us, and we shortly learned his profile was deleted on his own accord. Turns out, he decided not to wait and ended up going with a new wrangler instead.
I guess my quest continues then to find out who got deleted about a month ago when that thread got out of control (don't even remember which thread) I just know a few people thought I was one of the members to be deleted... Yeah @wvmtneer keep hoping

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I guess my quest continues then to find out who got deleted about a month ago when that thread got out of control (don't even remember which thread) I just know a few people thought I was one of the members to be deleted... Yeah @wvmtneer keep hoping
It wasn’t this thread. I know that thread is locked, but can’t remember which one. Maybe the “by september”, aka end of August.

reaper5252006

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You know, I thought the same thing. But looking at a map and having lived and commuted in Dallas for the last 25 years, I'd wager it's Bill Utter or Bob Tomes Ford.

Pilot Point seems a bit too far for it to be Stanley Ford, but I wouldn't discount them, either. They're actually really nice people there.
I doubt its 5 Star Ford since that would upset the locations in the DFW that are 5 Star Ford, definitely not Bill Utter, they scoffed at even the idea of giving anything under MSRP when I spoke with them. I think further north something near Gainesville (north of Denton at minimum or if on the east side, north of Frisco/McKinney).
Sponsored