Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm really excited and am kind of hoping they give us all our broncos at the same time so we can have a convoy home.
We can call it a stampede!!
Sponsored

RedRiverRev

First Name
Herman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I know it's extreme North Texas, but has anyone mentioned Holiday Ford in Whitesboro? They are an excellent bulk seller of F150s and they do drop offs at DFW quite frequently.

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know it's extreme North Texas, but has anyone mentioned Holiday Ford in Whitesboro? They are an excellent bulk seller of F150s and they do drop offs at DFW quite frequently.
That's who my res is through. I feel like they're just flying by the seat of their pants and have no clue what's going on. I emailed them to ask about ADM and x plan and basically what I got back was "I don't know, maybe?"

Obi-Wan Broncoby

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well. I dreamt last night that I wouldn't have to drive to Iowa because this group came up with a miracle!
I looked at one way airfare to Des Moines this morning, just a random date in October. $85. Add a night of hotel and a couple of meals and some gas. Someone in Texas is going to have to step up to get my business. Hopefully they do.

RedRiverRev

First Name
Herman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That's who my res is through. I feel like they're just flying by the seat of their pants and have no clue what's going on. I emailed them to ask about ADM and x plan and basically what I got back was "I don't know, maybe?"
Yikes. Why would you put a banner up on your website and not have solid info when people inquire?

Sponsored

fara

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Trust me - I have no qualms about heading up there at all if something comparable isn't provided here in Texas. Just would be nice to not have to :)

I looked at one way airfare to Des Moines this morning, just a random date in October. $85. Add a night of hotel and a couple of meals and some gas. Someone in Texas is going to have to step up to get my business. Hopefully they do.

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yikes. Why would you put a banner up on your website and not have solid info when people inquire?
In their defense it was pretty early on. But he did say they would keep me informed... haven't heard back

Obi-Wan Broncoby

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Trust me - I have no qualms about heading up there at all if something comparable isn't provided here in Texas. Just would be nice to not have to :)
My daughter goes to University of Oklahoma so I can overnight there on the return trip.

Sponsored

Edelfin

Big Bend
First Name
Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ya'll. Texas accounts for 15-20% of all truck sales. I'm sure we are gonna be a huge base for Bronco. Whichever dealer is smart enough to give us a great deal will find themselves a huge pot of gold even if their margins are small.

ac360

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Personally, I really like how @BlueBronco and his team is organizing and handling this group buy despite all the impatient participants. Thank you for doing a great job! Just like everyone, I'm eagerly waiting for any substantive updates.

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just curious, where are we at? Sounds like Sewell is the best option *so far* in TX. MSRP and X-Plan, plus free shipping to my house and a duffel bag? Sign me up! Unless someone is doing better... any updates?

Hi, I just followed a link to yalls thread and looked up the dealership you mentioned.

Do you have any experience with this dealership? I noticed on the No ADM reservation list for dealers the they offer a free gift; I guess it would be the duffel you mention ... sounds cool.

They mention on their page:

https://www.teamsewell.com/bronco/

free nationwide delivery; which caught my eye.

I used to live in the city of Garland many years ago; so it's been awhile since I've been to Texas.

Skunk Ape

Badlands
First Name
Alejandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango RT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don’t think this group seeking duffles. I’m in to get $1k under invoice or $1,300 under x plan. I have x plan. Back up is Stephens then Granger. Doubt my local dealers willing to not be greedy other than perhaps Sawgrass which is a high volume dealer. I’d guess this group would get its best deal from Texas high volume dealers.

Am I wrong?
Sponsored