Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i am yet to receive a single piece of bronco swag and i feel like by now many people can decorate a small mansion with the amount of crap they've been sent.
You're really not missing much! The link to the Survey is probably the most important swag thus far... and that is shared with you!
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
babraunagel

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm sorry that's just a cruel joke. I'm 7-14 res holder as well, the last thing I need is a calendar to count the day's, months and year's until I get my baby. Someone at Ford marketing has a sick sence of humor.
So true! A very sick sense of humor!

Psybako

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Odyssey
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks for this, gave my feedback as a July 2020 reservation holder. Certainly building and delivering based on reservation without consideration for allocation is the goal here. However, I'm even (maybe) fine with the allocation system if they let reservation holders opt-in to a system where we can designate up to 3 local dealers where Ford corporate can give us a recommendation on where to move the order to get the truck built the fastest. This would need to be paired with 100% protection for reservation holders against ADM, which could easily be accomplished by including Bronco on X-plan - again, even restricting some of these perks to reservation holders.

OP
OP
babraunagel

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went with 'Other' under why frustrated;

"The complete and willful destruction of the promise of building in reservation timestamp order and that all reservations would be filled before dealer stock with the addition of allocations after the fact. (two completely incompatible systems.) Turns the cutesy marketing phrase of "picking OUR preferred dealer" into "With Ford's preferred dealer." It is offensive and disrespectful to the end consumer."

as to a 'better journey/other';

"Fulfill the terms originally listed when you started taking the 190K reservations and took victory laps around social media because of it. Might also be nice to have the allocation formula actually take the number of reservation orders outstanding at each dealer into account to at least give the illusion that you care if the reservation holders get serviced before people walking in off the street."

Since I gave my reservation/order number as well, I am sure it goes in the round file as I am with Granger.
Nicely done, my friend, nicely done. đź‘Ť

OP
OP
babraunagel

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nah, I fully expect it to be used as a cudgel against those (like me) that put down the order number though and were honest about their... shifting terms and conditions.
Then there will be hundreds of us in the same boat! Hoping it will help!

Sponsored
OP
OP
babraunagel

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As in multi-year calendars?!

Last edited:
OP
OP
babraunagel

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As a 7/13 res holder who is still not scheduled. That was a nice way to vent at least
[/QUOTE
As a 7/13 res holder who is still not scheduled. That was a nice way to vent at least
I'm sorry you're not scheduled yet... :-(
but glad the survey helped a little.

smahones

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP
babraunagel

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does the calendar have any useful information like when MIC 4.0 will be delivered or when a tow hitch isn’t a constraint?
Apparently neither of those occur in 2022... at least they're not listed on the calendar!

OP
OP
babraunagel

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No gift is better than a gift that emphasize your utter meaninglessness to Ford Motor Company.
Sooo succinctly and accurately conveyed!

Sponsored

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford sent a fun little calendar. As a 7-14 reservation holder I'd rather have my Bronco. However...

Here is what is important. They included a link to a satisfaction survey. Please take the time to complete the survey to let them know orders should be fulfilled in reservation order.

qr.jpg

calendar.jpg

Each piece of thick paper represents a month. It's kind of cute with some hidden Easter eggs. With that said, I would rather have my own Bronco... with it's own Easter eggs, having reserved on 7-14.

A calendar…. Really? Are they just jabbing a stick in our eyes at this point? Why not send an artist’s rendering of the Big Bang?

OP
OP
babraunagel

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mikesmallcrawler21

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 F150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford sent a fun little calendar. As a 7-14 reservation holder I'd rather have my Bronco. However...

Here is what is important. They included a link to a satisfaction survey. Please take the time to complete the survey to let them know orders should be fulfilled in reservation order.

qr.jpg

calendar.jpg

Each piece of thick paper represents a month. It's kind of cute with some hidden Easter eggs. With that said, I would rather have my own Bronco... with it's own Easter eggs, having reserved on 7-14.

So you're saying.... Ford should go in order with reservation number?
So.you would be ok, with Ford not building Broncos at all, on days they don't have the commodities to build the next one in line? EXAMPLE... They started at # 000001 and hummed along til they got to #000026... then was like we don't have the tow hitch for #00000027... PRODUCTION STOP!!! and didn't build another Bronco for 2 weeks til the #000027 got a tow hitch... think about that idea... 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: Cat
OP
OP
babraunagel

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
babraunagel

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So you're saying.... Ford should go in order with reservation number?
So.you would be ok, with Ford not building Broncos at all, on days they don't have the commodities to build the next one in line? EXAMPLE... They started at # 000001 and hummed along til they got to #000026... then was like we don't have the tow hitch for #00000027... PRODUCTION STOP!!! and didn't build another Bronco for 2 weeks til the #000027 got a tow hitch... think about that idea... 🤦‍♂️
Agreed. No one has a real issue with the commodity constraints -- that's expected.

People have an issue with individuals with late reservations or no reservations receiving their Broncos ahead of early reservations.

People have posted receiving their Broncos (and I'm happy for them) except it's the same as my build and I reserved on 7/14/2020. Their reservations were later.

Others have posted seeing the same for their builds.

It's not right.

That's not a commodity issue. That's a dealer allocation issue.
Sponsored