Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So you're saying.... Ford should go in order with reservation number?
So.you would be ok, with Ford not building Broncos at all, on days they don't have the commodities to build the next one in line? EXAMPLE... They started at # 000001 and hummed along til they got to #000026... then was like we don't have the tow hitch for #00000027... PRODUCTION STOP!!! and didn't build another Bronco for 2 weeks til the #000027 got a tow hitch... think about that idea... 🤦‍♂️
Its a concept ... I may be wrong but I find to hard to believe someone can place an order in the last 1 - 3 months and get placed ahead of those waiting 16 - 17 months as a result of only constraints? Are you saying these late comers are ordering something that no one else has ordered in the prvious time period? Clearly the "constraints problem" is highly magnified by massive MIC unavailability and the allocation debacle.
Sponsored

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not this at all, but skipping #26 and going to #27 until there are parts for #26 makes sense. More sense than skipping #26 and building a stock order for that 6’3” yokel in Alabama.
nobody is mad about parts constraints. Everyone is mad about dealership allocations and ignoring reservation time stamps.
I'm a little mad about MIC constraints - I don't think they have it fixed and in full production yet.

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just cancel if you’re that bitter. Gezz a black swan supply chain event and no one thinks Ford cares. They don’t have to send this stuff out.

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco sport, 1969 Bronco sport, 1990 F250 Lariat 4x4, 2015 F150 Lariat super crew 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2 dr buyers need soft top option period. No Hard top, not dual top. Give us the same fighting chance as 4 dr orders.

Chuck_Ruck

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Wrangler, Eldorado, Harley, Triumph
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well considering I got the art November 6th, my Bronco November 12th, and the hammock yesterday... I will get the calendar by 2023.

Screenshot_20211203-212009_Messages.jpg

20211112_134252.jpg

Screenshot_20211203-211723_Messages.jpg

Sponsored

Who iz

Badlands
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 4Runner, Jimmy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Keep on the sunny side...always on the sunny side...keep on the the sunny side of life.
Sorry. Almost forgot..who iz lives in the Oregone rain-forest! Painful survey not helping my sunny dream of my Bronco on the trails.

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Done!

My feedback in the various blanks...

You screwed me and others by not fulfilling reservations in order. I am a day 2 reservation and I am being told I won't get my truck until 2023. WTF?! I have never worked so hard to give someone $50K. Do you want my money, Ford? Sure doesn't seem like it.

Do the honorable thing and fulfill reservations in order. I understand commodity constraints but this dealer allocation garbage is a slap in the face to order holders (the people who keep you all in business).

Honor your reservation holders (aka your customers) and fulfill reservations in order. I don't want flags, hammocks, and other gifts.

OP
OP
babraunagel

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wait a second, are you saying that Mitchell Watts is actually 6’3”? He seems like the type to add an inch or two to me.
Yes, but the additional inches are not in height.

OP
OP
babraunagel

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just cancel if you’re that bitter. Gezz a black swan supply chain event and no one thinks Ford cares. They don’t have to send this stuff out.
Perhaps you have not had a chance to read all the posts on this and the other various threads on this topic -- you may be missing the point.

Ford is sending vehicles out... just out of order from what they originally advertised. People who just placed orders (without a reservation) and those who had late reservations are receiving product ahead of those with early reservations.

It is not a supply chain issue since early reservation holders are seeing their same builds being delivered to those with later or no reservations.

Therefore, this is an allocation issue -- Ford is now delivering Broncos based upon a dealer's historical sales volume, not on the number of Bronco reservations the dealer has. This results in inequities and why you're seeing people are upset. Ford initially said they were prioritizing by reservation order.

People made decisions on what dealer they chose only to have Ford later change the allocation method -- these people are angry because now they're not receiving their Bronco for months and even years later.

wkaotp

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ5, Sprinter 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford sent a fun little calendar. As a 7-14 reservation holder I'd rather have my Bronco. However...

Here is what is important. They included a link to a satisfaction survey. Please take the time to complete the survey to let them know orders should be fulfilled in reservation order.

Ford Bronco Calendar gift received from Ford, with invite to satisfaction survey - Here's the Link đź”— Screenshot_20211203-211723_Messages

Ford Bronco Calendar gift received from Ford, with invite to satisfaction survey - Here's the Link đź”— Screenshot_20211203-211723_Messages

Each piece of thick paper represents a month. It's kind of cute with some hidden Easter eggs. With that said, I would rather have my own Bronco... with it's own Easter eggs, having reserved on 7-14.

Here are my answers to the most important questions. Yes, I did include my reservation number at the end.

4. How do you feel about your wait for your Bronco?
5. What is primarily causing this feeling?

Ford should honor reservations based on when they were placed. Orders should be filled based on time of reservation and not when a dealer has allocation. As a consumer, placing a reservation is setting your place in line. Consumers dont know which dealers are going to have the most allocations, based on sales of vehicles that when we placed our reservations were not in market yet (Bronco Sport). The Ford team should make every effort to get all July 2020 reservation holder orders delivered in Q1 2021 as a common courtesy. I reserved on 7/14 at 9am. As of 12/3 at 10pm I still dont have a build date. My build is a Badlands 2.3, MIC Top, Tow Package. Thats it. Yet so so many people have no reservations and have build dates because they went to a high volume dealer. When reserving consumers were directed to a specific dealer based on geography. For myself, my dealer is a massive fleet and truck dealer that doesnt sell many Bronco Sports. So now that Ford changed the allocation formula, my chances of getting a Bronco soon are lower had i changed my order to a high consumer dealer. Which is INSANE. The easiest solution to all of this craziness would be to look at orders based on when they were placed and fulfill orders based on part availabilty in the order they were placed. NOT BASED ON a phony allocation formula you made up when only soft tops could be produced. I appreciate the gifts, but if I get another hammock or flag, or an email from the Off Roadeo team on a Thursday when scheduling is happening I'm gonna freak the F-Out. I cant believe you guys cant figure this out. First in First out is the only fair way. Get it done. Jeep is so so close to getting my $60K.

8. Please share any further recommendations, thoughts or frustrations.

Seriously. Just fill the open orders that were resereved first and go in order. If you do this, no waiting reservation holder will be mad. Its this group that is the most vocal right now. Why not silence us and make us your greatest stewards of the Bronco brand? Ford wants to be a leader in changing the way consumers order cars, now is your chance. Also severely punish dealers charging insane ADM on orders they commandeer from reservation holders.

Sponsored
OP
OP
babraunagel

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here are my answers to the most important questions. Yes, I did include my reservation number at the end.

4. How do you feel about your wait for your Bronco?
5. What is primarily causing this feeling?

Ford should honor reservations based on when they were placed. Orders should be filled based on time of reservation and not when a dealer has allocation. As a consumer, placing a reservation is setting your place in line. Consumers dont know which dealers are going to have the most allocations, based on sales of vehicles that when we placed our reservations were not in market yet (Bronco Sport). The Ford team should make every effort to get all July 2020 reservation holder orders delivered in Q1 2021 as a common courtesy. I reserved on 7/14 at 9am. As of 12/3 at 10pm I still dont have a build date. My build is a Badlands 2.3, MIC Top, Tow Package. Thats it. Yet so so many people have no reservations and have build dates because they went to a high volume dealer. When reserving consumers were directed to a specific dealer based on geography. For myself, my dealer is a massive fleet and truck dealer that doesnt sell many Bronco Sports. So now that Ford changed the allocation formula, my chances of getting a Bronco soon are lower had i changed my order to a high consumer dealer. Which is INSANE. The easiest solution to all of this craziness would be to look at orders based on when they were placed and fulfill orders based on part availabilty in the order they were placed. NOT BASED ON a phony allocation formula you made up when only soft tops could be produced. I appreciate the gifts, but if I get another hammock or flag, or an email from the Off Roadeo team on a Thursday when scheduling is happening I'm gonna freak the F-Out. I cant believe you guys cant figure this out. First in First out is the only fair way. Get it done. Jeep is so so close to getting my $60K.

8. Please share any further recommendations, thoughts or frustrations.

Seriously. Just fill the open orders that were resereved first and go in order. If you do this, no waiting reservation holder will be mad. Its this group that is the most vocal right now. Why not silence us and make us your greatest stewards of the Bronco brand? Ford wants to be a leader in changing the way consumers order cars, now is your chance. Also severely punish dealers charging insane ADM on orders they commandeer from reservation holders.
Wow, thanks for sharing. So many cogent voices speaking -- Ford will have a difficult time ignoring. Thank you.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford sent a fun little calendar. As a 7-14 reservation holder I'd rather have my Bronco. However...

Here is what is important. They included a link to a satisfaction survey. Please take the time to complete the survey to let them know orders should be fulfilled in reservation order.

Each piece of thick paper represents a month. It's kind of cute with some hidden Easter eggs. With that said, I would rather have my own Bronco... with it's own Easter eggs, having reserved on 7-14.

I got one today also. Wasn't expecting any more freebies.

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe a better way would have been for ford to certainly fulfill the builds in order of reservation, but the customer gets tied to the next closest dealer with allocation within their state, not necessarily your favorite local ford dealer - so you can’t necessarily choose which dealer gets the order. But you would of course be able to have your Bronco serviced where you choose after delivery.

I lucked out because my local is a high volume dealer in FL

if course would only work if the dealers cooperate and are consistent with sale prices.

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The allocation model and 60% name match is how it all went off the rails.

A dealer has no incentive to put a reservation order that requires name match ahead of a walk in retail in priority status.

The only way this could all be solved is reservation orders prior to March 19 2021 should be held at priority 10 at all dealers and all other orders are 19.

The opposite is exactly what is happening at many dealerships. I no longer expect a Bronco, ever.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs