Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ford F-350 diesel
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Done. No Ford I am not “confused”. Just stick to the reservations as promised.

It would be interesting to know the number of survey responses they receive vs the number of calendars sent out.
I haven’t seen any calendar.

Bronc 1

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ford F-350 diesel
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Done and thanks for the link! I was polite but right to the point. Expecting someone to wait 4 years from their order date is ridiculous. Also go back to what you told us and complete customer orders by timestamp and not by allocations.

Seeing as I already have a Jeep on order which should be built soon I really don't care now. I'm leaving my order open but I doubt Ford is going to price protect us up until 2024.
If they don’t price protect us I will be done with #fordmotorcompany for the rest of my life!

Bronc 1

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ford F-350 diesel
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You're really not missing much! The link to the Survey is probably the most important swag thus far... and that is shared with you!
All my swag is in the back of my closet unopened.

Bronc 1

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ford F-350 diesel
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Like the OP already said, I don’t think anyone is that delusional at all to think that. The issue is that people are walking in and placing orders without reservations and those are getting built with the same “commodity restraints” that Ford is using as an excuse as to why thousands of people before them can’t get a build. They have changed the rules over and over and have a mysterious formula on who gets picked and built. There is no way a tow hitch, MIC, etc…should be on an October/November order and get scheduled for a January build when there is a huge line of people waiting for those items on their builds. Dealers are also having people jump the line by ordering the easy(er) build like the Big Bend. This now cuts into Ford’s allocation excuse. So if I’m waiting in line for my turn and the dealer has an allocation open up, and some Johnny come later comes in and orders his “want to be first on the block build”, he takes up the allocation that I and earlier orders at my dealer are waiting for.

Different argument but Ford also refused to let Wildtrak orders switch to a soft top in an attempt to get an earlier build. Now, not only is the cheaper top (IMO) standard on their highest trim level but I am forced to pay $700 more for the MIC that was standard on mine when I ordered because I missed their cut off date.
Also two door people don’t have a soft top option 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If they don’t price protect us I will be done with #fordmotorcompany for the rest of my life!
They didn’t price protect people the first round. Their version of it was to lower the options on some trim levels and keep the price the same. Then they offered a third party check to cover the difference for people who wanted to add back the items that were originally standard on their orders- bumpers, MICs.
This only applied to orders before their March deadline. They continued taking orders that they knew they couldn’t build and if you’re like me and ordered exactly one month after their deadline, you are paying for what were standard options on your original build.

FMC

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes GLB 35 AMG, Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford sent a fun little calendar. As a 7-14 reservation holder I'd rather have my Bronco. However...

Here is what is important. They included a link to a satisfaction survey. Please take the time to complete the survey to let them know orders should be fulfilled in reservation order.

qr.jpg

calendar.jpg

Each piece of thick paper represents a month. It's kind of cute with some hidden Easter eggs. With that said, I would rather have my own Bronco... with it's own Easter eggs, having reserved on 7-14.

My Calendar would be ok if it actually came with the February month with the bronco on it, but its missing it. I have all the months but February. I've waited over 500 days and can't even get my paper cut out bronco.

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Also two door people don’t have a soft top option 🤷‍♂️
Yeah, I forgot that part. Wait for them to nut punch those people who have been asking for it all along. That will be their next big idea soon. I’m sure they’ll have a big media release like it was their idea and how great it is. Like how they did when they dropped name match to 60/40. They kind of forgot to tell the media it was originally 80/20 until the dealerships cried that they were already scamming the system and couldn’t meet the 80/20 requirements

Bronc 1

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ford F-350 diesel
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The allocation model and 60% name match is how it all went off the rails.

A dealer has no incentive to put a reservation order that requires name match ahead of a walk in retail in priority status.

The only way this could all be solved is reservation orders prior to March 19 2021 should be held at priority 10 at all dealers and all other orders are 19.

The opposite is exactly what is happening at many dealerships. I no longer expect a Bronco, ever.
Same here

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I already feel like I’m there now 🤷‍♂️September 14 2020 reservation two dr base Sasquatch.
I will bet you, that because of your chosen build, your 9/20 reservation gets delivered before my 8/20 reservation.

Sponsored

Bronc 1

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ford F-350 diesel
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I will bet you, that because of your chosen build, your 9/20 reservation gets delivered before my 8/20 reservation.
My dealer is hopeful I will see it in 2022 but he said the same thing for 2021🤷‍♂️I don’t believe a thing they tell me anymore.

OP
OP
babraunagel

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At the end of the day, yes I'm sure some rules have been misleading or bent severely. And I don't agree with that. But with that being said. We all have options... when ford sees dealers selling, no questions asked 5-10,000 adm, ford knows people are waiting in a line. And they have lost nothing... the only fix would be, if 100,000 reservation holders, canceled their reservations, and bought competeting manufactures cars. But since it's it's feeding frenzy.. its Fords ball, and they can take it home when they want too.

PS.. I'm a ford guy, and Ford has definitely mishandled the ball on the Bronco. But unless we are willing to put our money somewhere else... they have ZERO reasons to change there allocation or build process.
So true. Ford has lost sales to competitors -- Jeep and Toyota have been posted on this site. Certainly far fewer than 100k, though.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I went with 'Other' under why frustrated;

"The complete and willful destruction of the promise of building in reservation timestamp order and that all reservations would be filled before dealer stock with the addition of allocations after the fact. (two completely incompatible systems.) Turns the cutesy marketing phrase of "picking OUR preferred dealer" into "With Ford's preferred dealer." It is offensive and disrespectful to the end consumer."

as to a 'better journey/other';

"Fulfill the terms originally listed when you started taking the 190K reservations and took victory laps around social media because of it. Might also be nice to have the allocation formula actually take the number of reservation orders outstanding at each dealer into account to at least give the illusion that you care if the reservation holders get serviced before people walking in off the street."

Since I gave my reservation/order number as well, I am sure it goes in the round file as I am with Granger.

Wow, two great minds think alike. I went in the same direction. I also told them that I had been a Ford fan boy since 1986, but that I now feel the fool after finding out what they truely think about their end customers. Like others I expect it's a lost cause to complain, but they now know how we feel about this goat roping.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So you're saying.... Ford should go in order with reservation number?
So.you would be ok, with Ford not building Broncos at all, on days they don't have the commodities to build the next one in line? EXAMPLE... They started at # 000001 and hummed along til they got to #000026... then was like we don't have the tow hitch for #00000027... PRODUCTION STOP!!! and didn't build another Bronco for 2 weeks til the #000027 got a tow hitch... think about that idea... 🤦‍♂️
Oh please stop, no one is saying that. We've dealt with that situation, and most all of us understand this situation. But, when Ford just says "screw you" you went with a small hometown dealer, and the big dealers didn't like that. So, we're changing the allocation formula to punish that small dealer that gave you a fair price. And now the big dealers can get dealer stock that they can sell with a stupid high ADM added. And to add insult to injury "Old average Joe" that doesn't have a reservation can walk into our favorite dealers and buy his Bronco before you even get a sniff of a build date.

Also, I've seen many here say if you want to hurt Ford, cancel your order and buy something else. Do you actually think Ford would give a shit? They know full well they will sell every Brocno built in the first year. Ford wouldn't even blink at 20K cancelations let alone the few here that would cancel.

Last edited:
OP
OP
babraunagel

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is an example of what irritates reservation holders (from another thread posted within the last day). This person's order occurred a year after reservations opened and he already has a build date -- many of us day 1 & 2 reservation holders still do not have a build date or a VIN.

4-door OBX | 2.4 | MIC| Metallic Gray | High Package | Leather roasted seats | No reservation but ordered from dealer 07/12/21 | conversion re-ordered into 2022 on 10/18/21 | Build date 1/24/21 with a Vin number too. 🤞🤞🤞🤞
Sponsored