Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Off topic. I smiled when you said your two year old beast. Mine is now 25.

I think her first complete sentence was, "Daddy get off your ass and get me some juice"
Hahah omg she goes 0-100 within seconds.
Sponsored

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hahah omg she goes 0-100 within seconds.
I have told my girl that she was so bad I can't wish you on you. I love her too much to want her to raise another like her.

She was big time ADHD. Still is to a certain extent but has learned how to control it. My dad used to say that she will either be incredibly successful or in prison.

Patience, patience and more patience. My daughter is on her way to being very successful but it was a long journey. Maybe your beast is in a phase and won't last the next 16 to 18 years.

Irish Pete

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wait till you see the carefully selected questions on tomorrow’s insta feed… this is gonna be good 🤣

Booback

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xxx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
https://instagram.com/stories/fordb...ce=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

Ford wants feedback and looks like they are trying to have more communication with buyers.

Also hardtop have been replaced and will ship by end of the year

Screenshot_20211206-123640_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211206-124547_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211206-124552_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211206-124557_Instagram.jpg

For those out of the loop, check out our Dirt Mountain Tracker.

6250+ posts and 360,000 views later and we still have 15 members left on Dirt Mountain (out of the original ~600 tracked).
screenshot_20211206-163154_chrome-jpg.jpg

Here are some stats of those lost souls remaining:
https://instagram.com/stories/fordb...ce=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

Ford wants feedback and looks like they are trying to have more communication with buyers.

Screenshot_20211206-123640_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211206-124547_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211206-124552_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211206-124557_Instagram.jpg

6250+ posts and 360,000 views later and we still have 15 members left on Dirt Mountain (out of the original ~600 tracked).
screenshot_20211206-163154_chrome-jpg.jpg

hey @Ford Motor Company why are we still waiting after more than 500days when you’re scheduling late reservations, walk-ins? Honor the promise of filing reservations in order when possible?

Sponsored

BigDaddySquatch

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yup, like does this mean every order is coming out with a hardtop? Or every order that switched to get a faster turnout is getting the original hardtop we wanted? Or just means the dirt mountain Broncos are all ready? Very poorly worded statement lol
Why in the world would someone think they (Ford) are going to just willy-nilly put hardtops on everything? Some people who ordered softtops actually want softtops! How would that make any sense?? I think Ford probably thought they didn’t need to be quite that specific.

SupremoSombrero

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco From Ford: all currently built Broncos at factory have new MIC hardtops and will ship by end of year airbag-catapult

Ford Bronco From Ford: all currently built Broncos at factory have new MIC hardtops and will ship by end of year airbag-catapult

I'm one of those 15 Dirt Mountain holdouts!!! I won the dirt lottery :) Kidding aside, I'm totally happy to be one of the last. Expecting a great top and great rig.

robcol1966

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yeah, I'll believe it when I see it. My top has allegedly been on since Oct 5, 2021. Was supposed to be at the dealership a month ago.

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I strongly disagree. I have the soft top and love everything about it. Definitely better than I thought it would be. I will probably never get the hard top now.
really?? Good to know!

Sponsored

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My soft top has now been sitting in production a month and two days.

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tomorrow’s curated questions (edit: I meant answers) are bound to be shallow and inconsequential. Given Ford’s inability to address topics in a straightforward fashion and the sheer volume of questions there is no way that they will speak frankly or even read them all.

I submitted maybe 30 questions….and submitted one question that simply read “put your helmet on, this should be interesting”

Last edited:

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do people think Ford is going to address these questions today? I can't imagine, certainly not all of them and certainly not publicly right? I don't use Instagram so don't have any idea.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do people think Ford is going to address these questions today? I can't imagine, certainly not all of them and certainly not publicly right? I don't use Instagram so don't have any idea.
Haha, no not one of them. They have folks trapped in "dealer transfer purgatory" and can't give a simple yes or no. Many have been waiting months now. It's all lip service and feel good illusions.
Sponsored