Sponsored

I think you guys aren't going to believe this....

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder if they gave you an abandoned order or a dealer stock order
Sponsored

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder if they gave you an abandoned order or a dealer stock order
OP says he called Ford and was given a VIN by them. That would mean it was an actual build scheduled by Ford, not an abandoned order or dealer stock.

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reached out to Galpin Ford on roughly 10.21.21. My official MIC hard top Big Bend order went in on 11.2.21. I was told by multiple dealers that up until I received a VIN I'd be able to make changes to my order and that I would get an email from Ford confirming my order. Never got an email, followed up with the dealer several times. Finally today I called Ford. Talked to several different people. They gave me 1. my VIN and 2. my build date of Feb 7th. I'm apparently getting my Bronco super quick, in the wrong color, with fairly terrible customer service from Galpin. I thought for sure I'd be waiting until December next year.
I wonder if we are being trolled. OP created this account yesterday and has only made 4 posts, all on this thread. How about some evidence? Perhaps a screenshot from ford.com.

Doesn't mean the whole allocation and vin assignment process isn't a total cluster, but a MIC with a Nov 2 order date, no reservation, seems totally wacked even by Ford standards.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
BS on the color change. It is not to late to change color.

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
BS on the color change. It is not to late to change color.
As far as I know you can’t change anything after you get a vin. The factory use the vin to order and plan for builds.

Sponsored

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I wonder if we are being trolled. OP created this account yesterday and has only made 4 posts, all on this thread. How about some evidence? Perhaps a screenshot from ford.com.

Doesn't mean the whole allocation and vin assignment process isn't a total cluster, but a MIC with a Nov 2 order date, no reservation, seems totally wacked even by Ford standards.
Yeah, probably a Jeepster just keeping the dust up on B6G.com. It's easy to do. LOL.

johndeerefarmer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 F150, '20 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Galpin is not a shit dealer. There actually one of the good ones. They are honoring x plan for me and keeping me updated.
They are not honoring X plan as there is no X plan on the Bronco. They might be giving you a price comparable to X plan

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reached out to Galpin Ford on roughly 10.21.21. My official MIC hard top Big Bend order went in on 11.2.21. I was told by multiple dealers that up until I received a VIN I'd be able to make changes to my order and that I would get an email from Ford confirming my order. Never got an email, followed up with the dealer several times. Finally today I called Ford. Talked to several different people. They gave me 1. my VIN and 2. my build date of Feb 7th. I'm apparently getting my Bronco super quick, in the wrong color, with fairly terrible customer service from Galpin. I thought for sure I'd be waiting until December next year.
They have been pretty much zero percent apologetic. I went to them specifically though based on the news that bigger dealers were getting inventory faster.
Sorry to hear, but validates my decision for leaving Galpin :cool:

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Isn't it great that Ford rewards these shit dealers and punishes the ones who have been super customer satisfaction based!
Yayy!!! @Ford Motor Company
Unfortunately dealership are Fords customers & we are the dealers customers. Move more Ford Metal, get rewarded.

SoCalG

Black Diamond
First Name
SoCalG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm another Galpin customer. Communication is okay and was told MSRP. My late reservation 2 door was just scheduled.
I've pushed them multiple times for an updated DORA every time I've changed my order and confirmed it was correct every time.
Was the wrong color on the DORA you were provided?

Sponsored

RimrockPaul

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah, they told me no way to change the color, unfortunately. I hope they added the sound deadening (but I wouldn't be surprised is they screwed that up too).
I thought sound deadening is an automatic freebie for all of us that have been enduring this debacle of mismanagement.
I've got an email from Ford stating it.
Paul in AZ, getting more pissed off by the day.

garber

Outer Banks
First Name
Dak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro SS 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

The real question is what color did you order & what did color are you getting?

OP
OP
bb7bb7

bb7bb7

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Not sure if this shows you what you want to see. It doesn't have the production date, which was given to me over the phone. Is there a tracker that would have the production date on it? Ford might be trolling me, ha!

The salesman I've been working with ordered a soft top about 10 days before me and got an early January production date. He was surprised that mine came up so quickly as well.
Ford Bronco I think you guys aren't going to believe this.... Screen Shot 2021-12-10 at 9.44.24 AM

OP
OP
bb7bb7

bb7bb7

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The real question is what color did you order & what did color are you getting?
Ordered Carbonized Grey and that's what I'm getting. I thought I was going to have a period where I could change my order (I supposed I did, I just thought I was going to hear from Ford in the meantime) and was going to change it to black. I also thought that my order might take so long that there would be a black hard top option available by the time I had to make a decision. That was probably wishful thinking.
Sponsored