Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It should be 1

Sorry I didn’t see this until now but that’s the oil minder setting as well.

I don’t know if I posted this before but this is the main document I reference. Not everything is 1:1 match obviously but it’s able to walk you in to what may be the correct settings. Been busy so I figured I would refresh this for new people.

What I have is:

720-02-01 69A4 3C35 16BE
Thank you both, this restored my oil life options.
Sponsored

Rpm

Wildtrak
First Name
Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Any luck enabling amber parking lights as DRLs?
Sorry if it has been posted, the thread is getting long

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

49FF42B8-B65F-4E41-BFC5-FA81F1C7F4B1.jpeg

I was able to replicate the amber post as DRL setting tonight. I did it in the IPC module (the easy to navigate one) and changed the Left Turn Signal to “Turn and DRL” from “Turn”. I did the same with the right. In the photo I have the wheels chocked, the parking brake on, a flashlight tricking the DRL sensor on the dash and you can see the amber bars.

I still can’t get the damn doo-doo-doo chime to stop. I tried it in both the IPC and the IPC as-built and no luck. I even tried F-150 settings and no luck.
What do the lights do at night?

hollapm

First Edition
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition, 2021 Ranger, 2024 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I posted in another Thread about that that it is listed with a pull-down menu for a choice of temperatures I am fine with the temperature of my wheel so I did not change it
1636898575186249845389195524769.jpg
Just seeing this, I'll add it to the spreadsheet, but where are the steps to enable this?

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any luck enabling amber parking lights as DRLs?
Sorry if it has been posted, the thread is getting long
I'm looking as well. The one option someone posted worked as DLR but they were always on. And it disabled the use as a turn signal. Anyways after much messing...

Does anyone have the default values for

726-42-01
726-42-02

For a 4-door BL

Sponsored

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone figured out how to make the transfer case/drive mode stay in whatever it was when the vehicle was shut off? It is super annoying to have to reset the spinny GOAT wheel every time you get in. It should stay in the mode you leave it in without having to say Ok every time you get back in.

thors1hammer

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus, F150,Transit
Your Bronco Model
Base
Has anyone figured out how to make the transfer case/drive mode stay in whatever it was when the vehicle was shut off? It is super annoying to have to reset the spinny GOAT wheel every time you get in. It should stay in the mode you leave it in without having to say Ok every time you get back in.
Mine comes up on the dash right after starting if I want to stay in (goat mode)? hit ok. I think you want it to resume with no interaction but the ok button is way faster than rolling over a few modes.

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine comes up on the dash right after starting if I want to stay in (goat mode)? hit ok. I think you want it to resume with no interaction but the ok button is way faster than rolling over a few modes.
Yes mine does too but I want it to stay how I left it without having to say Ok. I am not being lazy, it is annoying and makes no sense that it doesn't stay because 99% of the time the next time you want to drive, you will be in the same conditions as when you parked.

thors1hammer

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus, F150,Transit
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes mine does too but I want it to stay how I left it without having to say Ok. I am not being lazy, it is annoying and makes no sense that it doesn't stay because 99% of the time the next time you want to drive, you will be in the same conditions as when you parked.
I live in Wyoming. 99% of the time its NOT the same conditions I left it. lol

Stonetree

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Tried to look in the spreadsheet and a search on this thread but could not find this one: Does anyone know if there is something that will allow you to unlock the doors either by using the tailgate button, or when you open the tailgate? I try to avoid digging out my fob, but if I am putting something in the back, my wife is left standing in the cold (or the rain) until I finish loading and come and touch the driver door.

It is not one of the settings in Sync, so figured there might be something programmable. (and yes, I know that the answer is for me to go unlock the doors first...)
This is exactly my situation also. Anyone have luck yet?

Sponsored

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just wanted to say you all are awesome, and a wealth of knowledge! Thanks for putting all this together.

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@rgwinn discussion here. The real experts can chime in. Other thread just easy to find and maybe can be used for updates

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Has anyone seen a way to enable the gear selection in the display for the auto? Currently only does it when it’s in manual

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do I need to program all the steps under the global open/close in order for this to work?
Question here — there are seven rows of addresses under the “global windows open/close” section. Two for the DDM module, two for PDM, and three for BdyCM. Do all of these need to get set to enable open and close? I already have open enabled from the factory, but I’d like to add close. I made the APIM modification to show Global Close in SYNC settings but it doesn’t seem to do anything when I toggle it.

Confused if all seven rows need to get set, or just the BdyCM rows for global close to work. The far right column notes are only specified for the 3rd from the last row in that section

EDIT: considering the DDM and PDM are drivers door and passenger door modules respectively, I assume that all 7 rows need to be set. Trying them now.

EDIT 2: Looks like all 7 rows are required!

Last edited:

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone seen a way to enable the gear selection in the display for the auto? Currently only does it when it’s in manual
Would like this as well. In my f150 I just have to tap the plus button once on the shifter when its not in manual mode for it to stay on. Haven't been able to figure it out in the Bronco besides like you said in manual mode.
Sponsored