Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Future Ford of Sacramento - Had a commitment in writing for MSRP … went to pick up literally on the way how from the Off Roadeo and they attempted to add 10K. ultimately they sold to me at MSRP after some firm words from me. I believe I was the second Bronco they got. Not sure if the honored any additional MSRP deals but when reorder for ‘22 happened they informed order holders it was a 10k markup for reorders.. Ford won’t switch people’s dealers for reorders and Future knows it.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-future-ford-of-sacramento.25449/post-1003501

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...creek-and-future-sacramento.25515/post-911966

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/future-ford-does-it-again.26132/post-912678
Thanks. I was aware of No Future Ford's dealings with @Therackmount but wasn't quite sure what to do with it, since it was kind of a weird situation with a reservation that hadn't been converted to an order. When the story is complicated, I'm a bit more uneasy about putting them on full blast.

Your own case is more cut and dry, although it's good that you got the situation resolved with a simple escalation to the manager without having to go to DEFCON 1.

I will get them added, since it's clear by this point that something is kinda shady over at No Future.
Sponsored

Wade Garrett

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 FiST
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just finished test driving a Big Bend 4 door auto with the 2.3L turbo at Riser Ford in Hot Springs. The sales manager was great, tossed me the keys and off I went. Yep, the wind noise from the back passenger side seat is present, but not bad and there's plenty of power to merge that thing. I'm happy with it and he confirmed that there is no markup on their customer orders but anything on the lot or showroom could be, but neither of them showed anything like that on their stickers. Can't wait to get mine now.

Therackmount

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 4or supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks. I was aware of No Future Ford's dealings with @Therackmount but wasn't quite sure what to do with it, since it was kind of a weird situation with a reservation that hadn't been converted to an order. When the story is complicated, I'm a bit more uneasy about putting them on full blast.

Your own case is more cut and dry, although it's good that you got the situation resolved with a simple escalation to the manager without having to go to DEFCON 1.

I will get them added, since it's clear by this point that something is kinda shady over at No Future.
Just saw post on Future Ford , they are a shady bunch , the sales manager is a real piece of work , the guys seems to have a chip on his shoulder , definitely not a reasonable person.Sad to hear Ford has not squashed the added mark up dealers, I was told by Ford they are now penalizing dealers that are adding mark ups for Broncos , via incentives and allocations , it would compound on repeated offenses. Myself I still have not had my situation taken care of by Ford , here is where I am in the process .After multiple calls to Ford customer service , several 50 to 60 min wait times and a couple hang ups after 50 min holds , I finally got through.I explained my situation about Future Ford's 10 k mark up and wanting to change dealers to Ron Dupratt Ford in Dixon ca , which told me they would put in writing , no mark up over msrp , they did say they wanted 500.00 deposit .So the customer service gals put in for my dealer change after stating that they are now able to move orders to other dealers , she said prior to this the dealer only could cancel the order , do to legal reasons of them being independent from Ford .Ford found a way around it that allows them to move reservations or orders to another dealer, without canceling the order .I was given a case number and told it would take two to three weeks to process and it would show up when I log in to my Reservation holder account. It has been almost two months and nothing has gone through , I check daily , it says contact dealer (Future Ford ) The customer service gals said when it changed on the account to Ron Dupratt Ford I was good to go .I also asked if I would be able to modify my order , since Future Ford ordered a base model , likely the base , Sasquatch with the options I added on my build , I can not see what exactly they ordered in my name without my consent, but they did place an order .I told the gal I was thinking of getting a Black Diamond instead , she said the new dealer could modify the order .In the meantime I received a call from Future Ford , apparently Ford contacted there regional manager and he in turn called Future Ford and they were trying to smooth things over a bit .They did not say anything about price but wanted to help me take care of issues and get my order placed .I told the guy I have no interest in dealing with them and my order was being changed to Ron Dupratt Ford , he said ok , he would make sure the transfer to the other dealer went smoothly. I also received two calls prior to that from salesman at Future Ford wanting to know if I was ready to place my order , even one called after .Obviously they have communication issues within the dealership. Ford also said I should get my deposit refund back in a few weeks ,from Future Ford , that has never happened either . So in short , I still have no idea if or when I will get the dealer transfer completed and get my order modified and resubmitted to Ford , maybe Future Ford will get my Bronco they ordered and I will be forced to order another, if I still want one . They have woar me out over this thing , something that should have went smoothly and painlessly has become a nightmare. I put it aside and am not loosing sleep over it anymore , I will likely never order a vehicle again ,at least from Ford , I will buy off a lot or won't buy new.Hope others have better luck and i can only say , research your dealers , get the price in writing and hopefully your purchase will go smoothly and not take forever to get a Bronco.

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is that a Bronco being sold off the lot?

Note that Hansel is already on the list, for jacking prices on existing orders during the MY22 reorder. Nothing like being told "You have to wait until next year for your Bronco. Oh, by the way, price of the brick going up."

PEaxeS.gif
They had that and the gen 3 Raptor both had $30k adm. Raptor sold right away, Bronco sold like 8-10 weeks later. Sold off the lot.

Henry Curtis on the list too? They are another big Hansel dealer.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Ford Motor Company

This should both embarrass and infuriate you.
Get off your ass and do something.

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

@Ford Motor Company

This should both embarrass and infuriate you.
Get off your ass and do something.
The sad part is, the @Ford Motor Company persona is in reality probably 12 interns in Ford Marketing and/or customer service. They probably get rotated through as part of their 3 days a week, 4 hours per day shift. For all we know Ford, outsourced this to Jackson Dawson (BN's parent company).

OP
OP
phocion

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The sad part is, the @Ford Motor Company persona is in reality probably 12 interns in Ford Marketing and/or customer service. They probably get rotated through as part of their 3 days a week, 4 hours per day shift. For all we know Ford, outsourced this to Jackson Dawson (BN's parent company).
I'd be genuinely surprised if that wasn't the case.

I do feel a little bad about whoever runs that account. This isn't their fault and there likely isn't much they can do about it. But Ford hasn't provided many effective avenues for addressing the real concerns people have.

OP
OP
phocion

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Superior and Future of Sacramento added.

Both dealerships have ultimately let the Broncos go at MSRP, so maybe not the worst of the bunch. I personally would not be overly freaked out if I had a written agreement from either of them, but be on the lookout for games.

Saddle Tramp

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F350, 2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Add Carlsbad Ford in Carlsbad NM.
could never get them to commit on price before delivery. When I went to pick it up there was a $10k ADM sticker in the window.
Explained I was not at all happy with them. Never yelled but fairly sure I was red in the face. ( my boys say I have an idiot light😂) Also threatened them with the 6G bros forum. Encouraged them to read a few of the threads on unscrupulous dealers.
End result was they added some money to my trade in and lowered the ADM to $5k.
4 hours of my life I will never get back but I love my new Bronco. FOMOCO PLEASE GET YOUR DEALERS TO ACT LIKE CUSTOMERS MATTER!!
In recent years, I have bought almost a quarter of a million dollars worth of vehicles from Carlsbad Ford Lincoln. I haven’t been happy with the dealership, but it’s local. So when I ordered I put them down as my dealer. Being as I had purchased several vehicles from them I was sure they would sell to me for MSRP. Well after I ordered I went in three times, asking them if they were going to mark up the Broncos. All I wanted was a straight answer, yes or no. Couldn’t get a straight answer, one time it was well we don’t know, one time it was probably MSRP, then it was well it depends on what other dealers in this region do. At that point I changed my order to Tomball Ford, in Tomball TX. , with Jorge Lopez, It’s MSRP, & Doc fee period. And the doc fee is much, much lower than Carlsbad. Jorge Lopez is the best salesman I have ever dealt with, he is very knowledgeable about everything he sells, and works very hard at his job, and keeps his customers informed, etc. I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER VEHICLE AT CARLSBAD FORD & LINCOLN.

Last edited:

UtahLars

First Edition
First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Ford Bronco First Edition. ‘21 Audi RS6 Avan
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks for all the work and care involved in putting this together.

I am wondering about one other thing. Remember Ford offered Ford-funded incentives of up to $1,000 per customer for dealers to dispense to reservation holders who were inconvenienced or disgruntled by the excessive production delays?

Did anyone actually get anything out of that in combination with an MSRP transaction? Either by way of a price reduction or in-kind (e.g. service or parts credit. or some kind of gift)? Just wondering if anyone bothered with this. I asked my dealer about it, they basically laughed at me and I'm pretty sure its not worth pursuing.

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I am wondering about one other thing. Remember Ford offered Ford-funded incentives of up to $1,000 per customer for dealers to dispense to reservation holders who were inconvenienced or disgruntled by the excessive production delays?

Did anyone actually get anything out of that in combination with an MSRP transaction? Either by way of a price reduction or in-kind (e.g. service or parts credit. or some kind of gift)? Just wondering if anyone bothered with this. I asked my dealer about it, they basically laughed at me and I'm pretty sure its not worth pursuing.
The dealers spent it all on their Christmas parties.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes...
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...or-expectant-bronco-owners.29870/post-1075245

Big House

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
51 studebaker
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I found this email from Ford and I find it very interesting.
Ford Bronco 🤬 Naughty Bad Dealerships Hall of Shame ("Surprise ADM" List) F39778ED-8251-4BDA-A030-868073508407

My_2021_Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 f250 , 2000 f350 ,2006 f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I do not understand how this is not a legal problem for Ford. When I made my reservation I made it on the Ford website and gave them a $100 therefore I started a deal with Ford then they stick these sack of shit dealerships as middleman who are trying to strong arm people.

Ford needs to consider the Tesla model of getting Ordered vehicles to their customers. That way you could walk up to a warehouse pay your MSRP plus delivery and walk away without some sack a shit liar trying to Swindle money out of your pocket.@fordmotorcompany
Sponsored