Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not trying to be a Debbie Downer, but It'd be nice to dispense with just releasing "snippets of information" and "teaser threads" as there are a fair number of members on this forum that have likely had enough of "stay tuned" enticements. I realize you don't have a finished product yet, but maybe you can briefly outline how you intend your product to differ from the factory MIC top and what your target price is anticipated to be.
Your comments will be answered in the upcoming weeks. We have purposely planned an insightful campaign of bronco hardtop teasers for the next couple weeks. Sit tight and you will learn a lot about our top.

Sponsored

Snappy22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Pilot, 2022 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That is a seal
Looks like the rear window can be opened WITHOUT having to open the tailgate (as OEM hard top requires). This will be awesome.
might require spare tire be mounted on separate swing arm, but still great.

OP
OP
ADV Fiberglass

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You could just say no instead of being vague.
We are not
Are there any questions that you can answer?

I know, I know…
This will be answered in next weeks bronco Teaser
Ask away and we will answer what we can. But yes, majority of the questions in the thread will be answered in the next couple weeks.

Snappy22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Pilot, 2022 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi Bronco6g!

We are going to make this short and sweet. We will be releasing snippets of hardtop information throughout the upcoming weeks.

We have been working very hard behind the scenes to produce a hardtop that will help solve the issues from the OEM Bronco hardtop. To start off, we want to start a discussion from our teaser threads. We will be answering questions specific to the pictures in this post. If the question is not specific to this post then it will be answered in the upcoming posts throughout the next couple weeks.

Can you spot the differences between our top and the factory hardtop from these screenshots?

rear.JPG

Front.JPG

Are you as excited as we are? We feel like its Christmas all over again!

Subscribe to our newsletter list for Bronco Hardtop information. All newsletter subscribers will be the first to know about new details. Please make sure to let the page fully load, it will show three boxes of information to fill out to be added to the newsletter list. We will NOT blow up your inbox.

Subscribe Link:
https://www.advfiberglass.com/pages/bronco-hardtop-sign-up

Stay tuned for the next release of information on 1/10/22.

Thank you,
ADV Fiberglass
Notch at the top of first picture makes me think it’ll have a rack that will go across the bronco and only be above the “fixed” rear most portion of the hardtop.
gasket means rear window opens without needing to open tailgate.
Second picture is tricky. I’m not coming up with anything.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Sponsored
OP
OP
ADV Fiberglass

ADV Fiberglass

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Notch at the top of first picture makes me think it’ll have a rack that will go across the bronco and only be above the “fixed” rear most portion of the hardtop.
gasket means rear window opens without needing to open tailgate.
Second picture is tricky. I’m not coming up with anything.
Second picture shows the amount of roof channels we have versus the OEM top.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks like the rear window can be opened WITHOUT having to open the tailgate (as OEM hard top requires). This will be awesome.
might require spare tire be mounted on separate swing arm, but still great.
It will open as far as it can into the spare tire ;)

pimpjuice

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This thread has "Stay Pumped" vibes all over it.

I'm not trying to be all negative here but some of you need to face the reality of the hardtop situation. You can't compare this to Jeep (I get the irony). Jeep has been around for decades. Their top manufacturer has had a LOT of time to work out the kinks.
The Bronco is an new design, which is bound to have issues, but they are still a well established company with a ton of money and experts to back them. If they are having constraints, what makes you think a smaller company can meet the demand?
Yall think the quality and price will match what Ford and Jeep can produce? I hope I'm wrong but to expect that or better isn't really a smart bet.
They say you can only pick two...speed, quality or low cost but during these times, you're lucky if you get one.

My guess, again I hope I'm wrong, is that it will cost about $7-8k for good quality. And $4-5k for a top with issues.
*fingers crossed* I'm wrong

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This thread has "Stay Pumped" vibes all over it.

I'm not trying to be all negative here but some of you need to face the reality of the hardtop situation. You can't compare this to Jeep (I get the irony). Jeep has been around for decades. Their top manufacturer has had a LOT of time to work out the kinks.
The Bronco is an new design, which is bound to have issues, but they are still a well established company with a ton of money and experts to back them. If they are having constraints, what makes you think a smaller company can meet the demand?
Yall think the quality and price will match what Ford and Jeep can produce? I hope I'm wrong but to expect that or better isn't really a smart bet.
They say you can only pick two...speed, quality or low cost but during these times, you're lucky if you get one.

My guess, again I hope I'm wrong, is that it will cost about $7-8k for good quality. And $4-5k for a top with issues.
*fingers crossed* I'm wrong
These guys have been in business for a long while ya know
Sponsored