Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This formula would surely be a recipe for no longer having phone line access and things being pushed to an automated system that tells you to wait for correspondence online. Badgering customer service only encourages them to build defenses rather than find ways to be helpful. In all reality just waiting for your build e-mail and forgetting all about when it may arrive is the best way to keep your blood pressure down and avoid endless disappointment.

May not be what anyone wants to hear but pressuring a company that I am sure is doing what it is willing to do to fill orders that are surely dubbed as second tier to their electric line right now just is what it is. I have no doubt that they are fully focused on getting their number 2 slot behind Tesla and that Bronco's are just a niche product compared to that goal which appears to be the focus of the company right now.
I think the best way to keep the pressure on is to comment on tweets, FB posts, youtube videos from Ford, Bronco Nation, Levine, Farley, and any other Ford execs you can find. These posts are a form of advertising for Ford that has much less value if every post is littered with comments about Bronco allocation and timing. See someone else post about their Bronco? Congratulate them via a comment, mention your situation, and tag Levine.
Sponsored

OP
OP
maxey143

maxey143

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Since I'm out of state, part of me wants to go to a local Ford and ask "can YOU tell me my priority code?"

I don't want to keep bothering my local dealer; last time i asked he said I'm unscheduled clean -- i fear I'm somehow 99d (since a few crazies are holding out for 2023 mod tops)
my priority code is 10 but that doesn't seem to mean anything!

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have called Ford's Customer service number a couple times in the past month just HOPING / Wishful thinking I might get schedule date. I reserved a OBX / 4dr / MIC / 2.3 / Towing pkg. Mid package in Dec 2020. The past 2 times I have spoken to the customer service rep she indicated we will receive an email by the end of FEB 2022 with an expected time-line. Now.... we have all hear this before so I am NOT HOLDING MY BREATH!!!! But has anyone else been told this? Does anyone have any insight?
Just to clarify have you converted your reservation to an order?

Sponsored

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have called Ford's Customer service number a couple times in the past month just HOPING / Wishful thinking I might get schedule date. I reserved a OBX / 4dr / MIC / 2.3 / Towing pkg. Mid package in Dec 2020. The past 2 times I have spoken to the customer service rep she indicated we will receive an email by the end of FEB 2022 with an expected time-line. Now.... we have all hear this before so I am NOT HOLDING MY BREATH!!!! But has anyone else been told this? Does anyone have any insight?
I'm an 8/20 res ... you are getting jerked off. There is no way she knows ... even emails aren't going to work well. Many folks have had their production date bounce around 5, 6 ... as many as 14 times. They maybe able to plan 1 - 2 weeks in advance - just giving more volitile info just creates more questions. My view is Q2 - Q3 for me ... you Q4?

Last edited:

Vooch

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Crosstrek xv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

"Stay pumped! In the meantime please accept this stick that looks like the heritage Bronco script!!!!"

OP
OP
maxey143

maxey143

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am sure the person you talked to turned to the person next to them after you hung up and said do you think he bought that B.S I just told him.
That would be a HARD NO THEY DID NOT! BS for the past 10 months +

Sponsored

Vooch

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Crosstrek xv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Welp....

kB3c7Gm4OXGNO.gif

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think everyone should call the Ford 1-800-334-4375 with their order #, Sales code and Order code daily! Maybe... they will FINALLY GET THE HINT to either send out reliable INFORMATION on delivery estimates or get the Dang things BUILT and DELIVERED! If they have this much demand why don't they start building them in another Plant?
Not certain that bothering a bunch of folks that have no power to change anything and are probably more in the dark than the end consumer is going to do anything other than create long hold times for people with legitimate concerns that might actually be able to be addressed.

Last edited:

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CTS, 1996 Silverado 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You reserved in Dec 2020 but when was that reservation converted to an actual order? I reserved in Aug 2020, ordered March 2021 and just got a build date of 2/21/22.

MY22 order: 2-door BaseSquatch, MIC, 2.7L, HD bumper, Roof Rails, Chili pepper red.
Sponsored