Sponsored

Ok, Who Are The MN Future Bronco Owners!?

LMB

Black Diamond
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 F250 Superduty 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Any one here driving a Grey 2 door between St Francis and Bethel yesterday 01/11/22 around 11:00?
Sponsored

erics667

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2.3L MT A51, 1974 Ford Bronco Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure where the best place to put this is, but anyone in the Twin Cities need or want a Builtright modular bumper license plate mount? I bought one and decided to go another direction… willing to sell it for the Black Friday price I paid ($51). Pick up or meet neutral.
Hey, did you ever find a buyer for the license plate bracket? I wasn't planning on running one until I had to : ) But I guess I should get one...I'm in Golden Valley.

OP
OP
dejones64

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Saw this in Anoka this week. Outerbanks 2-dr MIC. WTH!

Anybody's here?

Ford Bronco Ok, Who Are The MN Future Bronco Owners!? IMG_3119.JPG

Ford Bronco Ok, Who Are The MN Future Bronco Owners!? IMG_3121.JPG

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh dang, yea hope they don't groom it then. Will have to look for alternatives.
I'll be calling the DNR office this weekend to see what they think the status will be for next weekend; Gandy Dancer groomed or not? More info to follow by end of the weekend.

OP
OP
dejones64

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'll be calling the DNR office this weekend to see what they think the status will be for next weekend; Gandy Dancer groomed or not? More info to follow by end of the weekend.
Awesome, thanks for doing that.

Anyone else up for an outing, Nemadji State Forest!? Anything you want to wheel. Sun Jan 23rd.

Sponsored

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

FB group Soft Roaders MN is hitting Spider Lake trails tomorrow. Anyone here part of that FB group?

I'm still trying to decide if I'm going with. Sounds like winches will definitely get used for slippery uphill portions. I don't have one but a few in the group have winches. I'm just hesitant because I've never been to Spider Lake and I've never truly wheeled in snow so I'm not sure what to expect. I'm definitely going to be the noob of the group and that trail in winter is for sure above my experience level. I just don't want to hold up the experienced people with my 32" tires and no front locker, but I really want to give it a go. Everyone in the group is super nice and encouraging newcomers to go with and learn the ropes.

Aaroneast

Outer Banks
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealer text me yesterday and said my bronco is schedule for production in March!
We will see lol!

Moose7

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover NAS D90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer text me yesterday and said my bronco is schedule for production in March!
We will see lol!
Who did you order through?

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Awesome, thanks for doing that.

Anyone else up for an outing, Nemadji State Forest!? Anything you want to wheel. Sun Jan 23rd.
So i forgot about government holiday today and havent been able to get a hold of moose lake DNR office to ask, nobody answering yesterday and today. I'll try again this afternoon and tomorrow morning.

Screenshot_20220117-095127_Chrome.jpg

Sponsored
OP
OP
dejones64

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So i forgot about government holiday today and havent been able to get a hold of moose lake DNR office to ask, nobody answering yesterday and today. I'll try again this afternoon and tomorrow morning.

Screenshot_20220117-095127_Chrome.jpg
I saw that too. Says trails groomed but not specific. Possible they have up to a foot of snow there? If they groom Gandy Dancer we're not able to travel it anyway?

Cold enough this week, shouldn't be any melting or mud.

Backup plan/trail?

Edit: Doing a little more research in Nemadji, we could do the System Forest Roads, SFR 4 A and SFR 4 C and Park Truck Trail. They might be one way, so I might be screwed if I have to turn back.

Last edited:

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I saw that too. Says trails groomed but not specific. Possible they have up to a foot of snow there? If they groom Gandy Dancer we're not able to travel it anyway?

Cold enough this week, shouldn't be any melting or mud.

Backup plan/trail?

Edit: Doing a little more research in Nemadji, we could do the System Forest Roads, SFR 4 A and SFR 4 C and Park Truck Trail. They might be one way, so I might be screwed if I have to turn back.
If they havent groomed and we can drive on it, its probably going to be decently packed down from others.

Forest roads is a good backup plan. If we cant turn around, the traction boards, shovel, and snatch strap will get good use lol you have front recovery points right?