Sponsored

Ok, Who Are The MN Future Bronco Owners!?

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for checking. Ok we'll schedule Sunday Jan 23rd (or 22nd if others in the group prefer).

Gandy Dancer should be ok if not groomed and the snow is not too deep. It's a pretty flat road. Though we do need to know where the ditches are. I imagine others will have taken this trail before that weekend, unless we get fresh snow.

Are we supposed to wait for trails to be groomed?
I drove past a portion of Gandy Dancer on my way back to the cities, it looks very easy, or at least that portion did. Really just a normal snow covered road. We actually want them to not groom the road. Once its groomed ORVs are not allowed on there. After grooming ATVs are the only other thing allowed other than snowmobiles and ATVs can only go if temps are below 30. I think they try to keep it nice and smooth for snowmobiles once grooming starts so they don't want tires tearing big ruts in the road. I'm assuming they don't groom it until it gets really deep because if the snow isn't deep there wouldn't be much of a rut anyway when vehicles drive it.
Sponsored

OP
OP
dejones64

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I drove past a portion of Gandy Dancer on my way back to the cities, it looks very easy, or at least that portion did. Really just a normal snow covered road. We actually want them to not groom the road. Once its groomed ORVs are not allowed on there. After grooming ATVs are the only other thing allowed other than snowmobiles and ATVs can only go if temps are below 30. I think they try to keep it nice and smooth for snowmobiles once grooming starts so they don't want tires tearing big ruts in the road. I'm assuming they don't groom it until it gets really deep because if the snow isn't deep there wouldn't be much of a rut anyway when vehicles drive it.
Oh dang, yea hope they don't groom it then. Will have to look for alternatives.

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I wish, my wildtrak build date (Area 51) got pushed back to Feb 21st.

JohnGMN

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure where the best place to put this is, but anyone in the Twin Cities need or want a Builtright modular bumper license plate mount? I bought one and decided to go another direction… willing to sell it for the Black Friday price I paid ($51). Pick up or meet neutral.

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not sure where the best place to put this is, but anyone in the Twin Cities need or want a Builtright modular bumper license plate mount? I bought one and decided to go another direction… willing to sell it for the Black Friday price I paid ($51). Pick up or meet neutral.
I just installed mine today. For anyone who is interested or curious, the plate mount is quality and fits great on the mod bumper

Sponsored
OP
OP
dejones64

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Getting a good dumping on today. Should be lots of snow up there. Of course we're still a couple weeks out.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Still no word on when my 7/20/20 reservation will go into production, so yesterday, I impulse-bought two sleds from a buddy who has his Ski-Doo dealer's license. It will be fun to get back into it again, and my 24-year-old son is super excited. We will mostly keep them at our home on Gull Lake, where it looks like we will have plenty of riding options. The gray one is a 2022, and the other is a 2020 with 249 miles on it. We are going up on Friday to have some fun it the snow. I rode one of these a few years ago and it's astonishing how far sleds have come since I owned one 35 years ago.

Ford Bronco Ok, Who Are The MN Future Bronco Owners!? Screen Shot 2022-01-05 at 9.04.16 AM
Ford Bronco Ok, Who Are The MN Future Bronco Owners!? Screen Shot 2022-01-05 at 8.59.51 AM

OP
OP
dejones64

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Still no word on when my 7/20/20 reservation will go into production, so yesterday, I impulse-bought two sleds from a buddy who has his Ski-Doo dealer's license. It will be fun to get back into it again, and my 24-year-old son is super excited. We will mostly keep them at our home on Gull Lake, where it looks like we will have plenty of riding options. The gray one is a 2022, and the other is a 2020 with 249 miles on it. We are going up on Friday to have some fun it the snow. I rode one of these a few years ago and it's astonishing how far sleds have come since I owned one 35 years ago.

Ford Bronco Ok, Who Are The MN Future Bronco Owners!? Screen Shot 2022-01-05 at 8.59.51 AM
Can you take sleds on the Paul Bunyan Trail? I used to ride bike on that trail in the Nisswa area, and used to have a cabin on Gull Lake. I imagine there a lot of winter trails up there.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can you take sleds on the Paul Bunyan Trail? I used to ride a bike on that trail in the Nisswa area, and used to have a cabin on Gull Lake. I imagine they're a lot of winter trails up there.
Yes, the Paul Bunyan trail has 120 miles of groomed trails along with hundreds of miles of other trails that connect with it. I grew up snowmobiling south of Hudson, Wisconsin, back in the '70s and '80s but have only been out near Brainerd on a sled once. I have a lot to learn about the trails in the area, but my next-door neighbor has 7 sleds and has lived his whole life in the area, and has 4 boys in their teens and 20's to show us around the area. It will be a fun diversion in the next couple of months.

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ok, which one of you assholes drives a super sick two tone AMB and white OBX 2dr with american flag graphics on the back side windows and traveled west on 694 around 5pm and litterally would not look over for 10 minutes straight as i drove next to you waving and thumbs upping and rock-on gesturing like a damn mad man holding up traffic 😂

Sponsored

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Which one of you was just on 101 in Plymouth in a Lightning Blue FE?

mjsmit75

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro ZL1
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Live in Dayton....took delivery of my 21 Wildtrack a couple of weeks ago from North Country Ford. Love the thing..not too many around yet but nice to see some on the road.

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’ve only seen three others. Another Cyber Orange in Big Lake, a Red Badlands and a Red Two door. Gotta say, driving this thing is incredibly embarrassing sometimes. People stare constantly.

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I see the 74k dollar used Badlands at AutoNation has a sold tag on it.

We got our window sticker 1/6 for it to be removed 1/7 ... had a blend date of 1/8 🤷🏻‍♂️ getting impatient LoL

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just saw a 2-door badlands non-squatch with orange shackles on 101 N. I’m getting super jealous of everyone else.
Sponsored