Sponsored

Ok, Who Are The MN Future Bronco Owners!?

WIDirtFishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Lariat 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Can anyone recommend a dealership in the twin cities? I am about to place my order. Inver grove ford is near and I use them for service and they have been fine for that. I did a test drive there and the salesperson seemed good.
I use to live in Lakeville, and bought 3 vehicles through Belzer Ford in New Prague. They were always great and honest.
I did contact them again and had a phone conversation with the sales guy there as i don't know if I trust the dealer in my area (live in Sconny now) and he seemed knowledgable and not goign to pull any punches.
Obviously CYA wherever you go, but if my local ford dealer doesn't work out i will be going to Belzer Ford.
Sponsored

gsbronco

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I use to live in Lakeville, and bought 3 vehicles through Belzer Ford in New Prague. They were always great and honest.
I did contact them again and had a phone conversation with the sales guy there as i don't know if I trust the dealer in my area (live in Sconny now) and he seemed knowledgable and not goign to pull any punches.
Obviously CYA wherever you go, but if my local ford dealer doesn't work out i will be going to Belzer Ford.
Thanks for the reply. A couple other things I should have said in the original post. Do the bigger dealers get more allocation? The salesperson I talked to said they had gotten about 6 in so far. I do not know if that is good or not. Also I am eligible for A/Z plan pricing and the dealer I talked to said they would honor it, so that would be a consideration as well.

WIDirtFishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Lariat 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks for the reply. A couple other things I should have said in the original post. Do the bigger dealers get more allocation? The salesperson I talked to said they had gotten about 6 in so far. I do not know if that is good or not. Also I am eligible for A/Z plan pricing and the dealer I talked to said they would honor it, so that would be a consideration as well.
from whatI read larger deaers get more inventory, but only to a certain extent. Granger is a huge dealer (i think oht of Tx) with a reported 800 orders waiting and I think the dealer reported on here an allocation of only 15-20 Broncos for January. So it matters but idk how much.
it is interesting the dealer will honor the A/Z plan pricing. That is nice! They don’t have to so I’d say stick with them.
i do know that Belzer is the largest Ford dealer in MN based on new Ford sales. Im 98% sure on that lol
I would say stick with IG Ford. They seem to have it together and honest people.

JPOPS5

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base-man-squatch / A7 / S5 / TT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My order is with IG Ford. I can’t say they’re the most knowledgeable Bronco group (compared with say, Granger - who is a SMALL dealership with MANY bronco orders). But, I’ve been happy with the honesty and communication I’ve had so far. My res was made with them early fall of 2020 - and I have no idea when to expect delivery.
Good luck.

JPOPS5

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base-man-squatch / A7 / S5 / TT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I like Hayward, I usually go out there a few times a year. Family has a place in town and a cabin on the Chippewa Flowage. If you ever see a 2dr A51 BD cruising around town, could be me lol
I have a cabin between Hayward and Gordon - some day there might be a 2 dr cactus gray base to see in the area.

Sponsored

trahma

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Model 3P / 16 Fiesta ST / 23 Badlands (OTW)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can anyone recommend a dealership in the twin cities? I am about to place my order. Inver grove ford is near and I use them for service and they have been fine for that. I did a test drive there and the salesperson seemed good.

I just ordered mine through Tom Bobertz at Buffalo Ford. Super smooth transaction, and they had a Bronco available to test drive.

JFelty

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I ordered my 4dr WT Soft-top from Apple Valley Ford. I think this is the 8th car my family has purchased from them and the 4th from the same saleman (Joe Murphy). MSRP ONLY NO HIDDEN FUN. So far my 1/3 build week is sticking but that may change in the morning depending on which way the wind blows and if the day of the week ends in a "y". :)

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Spotted a Velocity Blue squatched Bronco with a soft top at Plymouth Target. Looks great! They all look great!

Moose7

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover NAS D90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any of you at Superior Ford? I see they have 7 Broncos (6 special orders) on their site, all with a +$15k difference between the window sticker and the price listed on their website. I’m wondering if it’s ADM or just a deterrent for Broncos ordered by customers.
I'm still waiting for mine, which was ordered through them (first day reservation). They assured me that it would be MSRP, and they only add the $15k to discourage people from calling to try buying ones that show up online. But, they did have a Shelby GT500 with a $15k ADM on the sticker when I went to renew my order, and they listed a FE on Facebook at a ridiculous markup, so time will tell ...

OP
OP
dejones64

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got some advise from MN Soft Roaders. Called the Moose Lake DNR office and spoke with Lisa (very pleasant and helpful). She says the trail has not yet been groomed for the season and will not be groomed by this weekend so it is still open to ORVs. She says she will update the DNR page every Wednesday for people to see if it is groomed or not. I asked her if she thinks a 4 wheel drive Bronco Sport with good tires can make it and she said, and I quote, "dont quote me but it should be fine" lol sorry Lisa. So not her fault if it snows a bunch more and we get stuck, but she thinks we'll be good. She says its basically just a road and people take normal cars down that road, but snow will obviously change the situation if we get a decent amount since they will not be grooming before this weekend.

EDIT: Oops, crediting the wrong group. I got the advice from MN Trail Lizards. MN Soft Roaders seems like a great group too, I joined both groups yesterday.
Shall we give this another try!? Anyone interested in a meet-up, trail ride? Let's say weekend of Jan 22-23, we can adjust and go from there.

Not limited to just Bronco's, anything you want to wheel.

Sponsored

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Shall we give this another try!? Anyone interested in a meet-up, trail ride? Let's say weekend of Jan 22-23, we can adjust and go from there.

I wish. Still waiting on mine.

SEkevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I'm heading to Florida! Cold is already getting to me!

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'd be up for that. The 23rd works better for me, but could make either day work if needed. Checked the DNR page to see if the trail has been groomed and it doesn't look like it has been, should still be open to ORVs right now. Nemadji State Park DNR page says grooming will start next week, specifically on a different ATV/snowmobile trail, doesn't mention Gandy Dancer. Fuck it, they make it so hard to figure out, I'm willing to just do it and if someone stops us, we'll claim ignorance lol. I didn't get an ORV registration just to be told I can't use a damn forest road.

I'll check in with MN Soft Roaders and MN Trail Lizards FB groups to see if I can get others to join, I think we'll have better luck getting a group together from there.

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Stayed in Hayward this past weekend and I took a pretty fun drive just north of there on New Years Day. Went up to Totagatic River State Wildlife Area, from Highway 27 I took Duck Pond Rd to Wonzy Rd to John Waggoner Rd to Highway 77. Not a very long drive and the snow on the road was pretty packed down but I was still able to find a couple deeper spots. Short lived but it was an absolute blast!

Back in Hayward I passed a 4dr soft top, I think it was a SAS OBX, and we waved at each other. Was that anyone in this group?

OP
OP
dejones64

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'd be up for that. The 23rd works better for me, but could make either day work if needed. Checked the DNR page to see if the trail has been groomed and it doesn't look like it has been, should still be open to ORVs right now. Nemadji State Park DNR page says grooming will start next week, specifically on a different ATV/snowmobile trail, doesn't mention Gandy Dancer. Fuck it, they make it so hard to figure out, I'm willing to just do it and if someone stops us, we'll claim ignorance lol. I didn't get an ORV registration just to be told I can't use a damn forest road.

I'll check in with MN Soft Roaders and MN Trail Lizards FB groups to see if I can get others to join, I think we'll have better luck getting a group together from there.
Thanks for checking. Ok we'll schedule Sunday Jan 23rd (or 22nd if others in the group prefer).

Gandy Dancer should be ok if not groomed and the snow is not too deep. It's a pretty flat road. Though we do need to know where the ditches are. I imagine others will have taken this trail before that weekend, unless we get fresh snow.

Are we supposed to wait for trails to be groomed?
Sponsored