Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So let me throw this question out there... I know the MIC tops were a huge issue when they were trying to backfill all the messed up MIC 1.0 tops. My understanding is they have fixed all (or almost all) of the bad tops and essentially 'caught up' with production. If this is the case, is the hard top really still a huge constraint... or is Webasto still dragging ass in production?
Webasto sucks, plain and simple. At this rate 3rd parties will have good hard tops ready before many day 2 people even get built. I guess many of us will have to fork over the premium they will cost if we want our vehicles this century.
Sponsored

Blaket515

Black Diamond
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have had my order in since July of 31st of 2021 and im dying to get a build date congratulations to everyone who's got theirs already. the most annoying thing is see dealers having broncos and marking them up 30k

Aggie2000

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So all we know is they are building on these weeks. We don’t know what the quantity is? I don’t want to sound like a smart ass, but how is this helpful? Isn’t it safe to assume they are producing vehicles every week?

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So let me throw this question out there... I know the MIC tops were a huge issue when they were trying to backfill all the messed up MIC 1.0 tops. My understanding is they have fixed all (or almost all) of the bad tops and essentially 'caught up' with production. If this is the case, is the hard top really still a huge constraint... or is Webasto still dragging ass in production?
Second Wabasto plant coming on line in a few months.

MOBRONCO

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So all we know is they are building on these weeks. We don’t know what the quantity is? I don’t want to sound like a smart ass, but how is this helpful? Isn’t it safe to assume they are producing vehicles every week?
We have an estimate of 2,500-3,000 Bronco’s a week. This let’s you know if you are scheduled or not this round, or if you are going to be April or later. Some may choose to buy something else if not scheduled this round, I know I’m getting close to that point.

Sponsored

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco off rodeo email....cringe.....

Aggie2000

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We have an estimate of 2,500-3,000 Bronco’s a week. This let’s you know if you are scheduled or not this round, or if you are going to be April or later. Some may choose to buy something else if not scheduled this round, I know I’m getting close to that point.
Yeah, I guess I'm still confused. As of today, I just have an order so there have been no updates for my bronco. Let's just say on Thursday (1/20/22) I get an email confirmation that my Bronco is scheduled to be built. Does this mean the earliest build date I can get for it to be built is 4/4/22 since the production scheduled is already through 3/28/22?

MOBRONCO

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah, I guess I'm still confused. As of today, I just have an order so there have been no updates for my bronco. Let's just say on Thursday (1/20/22) I get an email confirmation that my Bronco is scheduled to be built. Does this mean the earliest build date I can get for it to be built is 4/4/22 since the production scheduled is already through 3/28/22?
If you get an email, it will be you were selected for one of those build weeks, which will then be assigned. If you don’t get selected, you will still be unscheduled and waiting until the next round of scheduling which will likely happen in February.

miami2823

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Bronco off rodeo email....cringe.....
Eh, I would keep your head up. There's been reports of people getting these e-mails and still getting a date. I get spammed with Roadeo e-mails literally every week. I used to think it was a Kiss of Death, but I really don't think theres a correlation.

Aggie2000

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you get an email, it will be you were selected for one of those build weeks, which will then be assigned. If you don’t get selected, you will still be unscheduled and waiting until the next round of scheduling which will likely happen in February.
So are you saying that for some of the Bronco's that are scheduled to be built from now until the week of 3/28 (the last week shown on this schedule) that the person with the order may not have been contacted yet? To be clear, I can get an email this Thursday and they can give me a production estimate of 2/14? I'm sorry I am a bit slow.

Sponsored

MOBRONCO

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So are you saying that for some of the Bronco's that are scheduled to be built from now until the week of 3/28 (the last week shown on this schedule) that the person with the order may not have been contacted yet? To be clear, I can get an email this Thursday and they can give me a production estimate of 2/14? I'm sorry I am a bit slow.
You’re fine, the scheduling happens this week for Bronco’s to be built over the 5 weeks from 2/28 to 3/28. Basically between 12,500 and 15,000 Bronco orders will find out this week when their vehicles will be built. The others will still be waiting in line, hoping to get picked next month.

Coyote

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, + M.Benz
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ooh my first scheduling rodeo where I’ve got a chip in the game! No res; ordered two weeks ago. Expectations low and if I somehow get picked I expect pitchforks at my door. :LOL:
=========================================================

What was it - a 4dr softop, if not Yes pitchforks, Thx

Coyote

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, + M.Benz
Your Bronco Model
Base
You’re fine, the scheduling happens this week for Bronco’s to be built over the 5 weeks from 2/28 to 3/28. Basically between 12,500 and 15,000 Bronco orders will find out this week when their vehicles will be built. The others will still be waiting in line, hoping to get picked next month.
====================================================

I had 2 previews , still No Build, 7/18 Res Time

Aggie2000

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think I get it. So at this point, if I don't hear anything on Thursday (if that is still what they are doing) then that means my bronco won't be in this batch of ~12.5K-15K Broncos. My original reservation was in Oct of 2020. I have a Badlands 2.7 hardtop with tow package on order, which I know is going to set me back in the production process. From what I have read, sometime in August of 2021 Ford stopped taking reservations. I also read Ford took in 160K reservations and 125K were converted to orders. What I'm not clear about is if the 160K is through August of 2021. I would assume I am in 110K-120K range. With only 50K produced in 2021 and roughly 11-15K produced each month, my guess is I won't have my Bronco until July at the earliest. However, if Ford wants to collect on their high margin vehicle that I ordered with all the bells and whistles then maybe they get mine out sooner. I can only dream.

MOBRONCO

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think I get it. So at this point, if I don't hear anything on Thursday (if that is still what they are doing) then that means my bronco won't be in this batch of ~12.5K-15K Broncos. My original reservation was in Oct of 2020. I have a Badlands 2.7 hardtop with tow package on order, which I know is going to set me back in the production process. From what I have read, sometime in August of 2021 Ford stopped taking reservations. I also read Ford took in 160K reservations and 125K were converted to orders. What I'm not clear about is if the 160K is through August of 2021. I would assume I am in 110K-120K range. With only 50K produced in 2021 and roughly 11-15K produced each month, my guess is I won't have my Bronco until July at the earliest. However, if Ford wants to collect on their high margin vehicle that I ordered with all the bells and whistles then maybe they get mine out sooner. I can only dream.
Pretty much, yes, with one catch. December didn’t see many notifications go out for scheduled orders, so it is not 100% that you will get an email if you’re scheduled. Your best source if you have a reservation is to use the “backdoor” tracker which is detailed here in this thread. If you didn’t have a reservation, your dealer can look up the information.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...m-in-production-without-email-received.31155/
Sponsored