Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I

I am only 5’4”, I may get lost in mine!
Me, too. Now i am worried i cant reach the pedals!
Sponsored

stevensantee

Outer Banks
First Name
Steven S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco obx 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I need to look, because I didn't have any lighting in the footwells.
If I remember correctly I read somewhere that you have to turn those on in your settings. So go digging in your sync menus! I hope you find it. I should have that too

nfearno34

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So, does anyone else feel like the robot from
The Geico commercial? FRUSTRATION LOADING!!!!!!!!!!! Deliveries ALLL around me and mine still SITS at MAP. What is going on FORD???

WayneS

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Does anyone have any inside info on how ford prioritizes/schedules deliveries? Ours has been built and through inspection since early last week (per calling ford) and no delivery yet. All trackers say “in production” still with est delivery of 1/22 (tomorrow). Plenty of people built same day or after us (some a week after us) have already gotten delivery. We are 5 hrs from the plant. One got delivered to a dealer 30 mins away from ours this morning. When I ask my dealer, he said they are waiting on a handful of vehicles that have been built but are sitting at plants? Could ford be punishing them? My dealer also says he cant see anything in the computer. Seems like we choose the wrong dealer.

WayneS

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So, does anyone else feel like the robot from
The Geico commercial? FRUSTRATION LOADING!!!!!!!!!!! Deliveries ALLL around me and mine still SITS at MAP. What is going on FORD???
Since we live in the same house, we should coordinate our posts!!!!

Sponsored

Tennman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So after looking at the spreadsheet, not a single "actual deliver" was beyond the delivery window or after the projected delivery date. Looks like that trend is going to shatter after today and tomorrow. Strongly hoping it doesnt....
I guess it depends on which date you go by. My first delivery date was 1/19 then 1/23 and it just now changed to 1/27.

WayneS

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco đź›  1/3/22 Build Week Group A34B0EBB-B707-4504-A34A-AD6DCF865E9B

If I had started walking to the plant when my Vehicle was built and done with inspection and drove it home, it would have been here a week already. But yet, there it sits, waiting for a truck to deliver it to me!!!!!

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm going to start calling customer service with Milton from office space's voice.

Ford Bronco đź›  1/3/22 Build Week Group 1642786453063

Sponsored

Dheritage

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Eljohno

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m in the same boat, @TheRealRacingX . Mine still shows in production 1/10, but my estimated delivery is 1/22. Hoping it will arrive by then but we’ll see. On the plus side, I’m only a 7 hour drive from Detroit so once they get it on a truck it won’t take long.
"Body shop"? What are you having done to it?
I texted my dealer earlier asking if they can see anything on their side. They just responded saying, "The system shows the vehicle is produced and awaiting transport." Not sure how accurate that is, but I guess it's something. Once it shows built and shipped on my end, I'll get the rail car # from them.

Dheritage

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Damn... That blows... They changed it... Probably due to chip shortage. Hopefully its just a bug that gets resolved with over the air updates.
Yea I really don't think you would have ever noticed it. The knobs are way below the head unit. It nicely displays the duel zone climate temps on the 12" screen, which honestly is more useful then the knobs which are much further towards the cup holders

toolfan26

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan, hyundai
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
delivered to the dealer can't get it until next week as they won't finish the inspection today and they are closed tomorrow. I go to work Sunday until Tuesday so hopefully Wednesday.
Pizza was the only tracker that shows accurate.
Sponsored