First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yeah, gets old with all the bitching about Bronco orders. Super high demand vehicle, this is what you have to expect
If ford didn’t shit the bed with promises to reservation holders, you wouldn’t be seeing people bitch so much. The fact that I can walk into a dealership, place a brand new order, and get a build date before someone who’s been waiting for a full year is insane.
Sponsored

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

yeah, gets old with all the bitching about Bronco orders. Super high demand vehicle, this is what you have to expect
yes yes yes. I thought I was on the Bronco Baby forum with all the crying.

footsteps

First Edition
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee XJ, Defender 90
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If ford didn’t shit the bed with promises to reservation holders, you wouldn’t be seeing people bitch so much. The fact that I can walk into a dealership, place a brand new order, and get a build date before someone who’s been waiting for a full year is insane.
yeah, the real world is tough! special orders have always been a logistics problem, like I mentioned my last 4 new vehicle purchases (from 2001 until 2021) have been special orders and , first took 6 months, next took 4 months, next took 2 months, and Bronco took 10 months, none of this is new

this is the reality of a special order for a high demand vehicle

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's not insane when there was never a guarantee the reservation would even get you a bronco. I think people way over thought what it was without reading the reservation agreement. Additionally everyone should have known there would be restrictions on supply (allocations) just like every other car being manufactured right now and restrictions on builds (parts). Ford can't shut down the plant and they can't ship all the broncos to 100 mega dealers and leave everyone else out. It's also only been 6 months since production started so it doesn't matter when an order was placed, you been waiting 6 months. I could say now, Ford I want to order a MY23 and begin my countdown and say why don't I have it yet? I can't have it because it will not be produced for another 11 months, but I'm going to hold that against them.

footsteps

First Edition
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee XJ, Defender 90
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Solution/suggestion: order a Tesla Cybertruck, just for comparison purposes

Sponsored

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Further validation the bronco ordering process is a lottery.

porkchop express

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 camaro ss 1le, 2017 focus st, 2020 ram
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For the people that have ordered several broncos - Please cancel your other orders after you get one. This way the dealers can't F someone else with all of the leftover broncos.
Thanks

footsteps

First Edition
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee XJ, Defender 90
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I bet Tesla doesn't fulfill the most recent orders first ;)
I'm sure you are correct, that would never, never happen with Tesla.

Everything is pure perfection at Tesla. Elon is God ;-)

FranklinCounty4Door

Big Bend
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 CG / 4 Door / Hard Top / Self-Squatch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am doing this as soon as I can get off work today. We have a reservation and order in my wife's name since orders opened. Have heard nothing from that dealer. They are a small, multi brand dealer. I have checked the priority code on the DORA and it is 10, and they told me I was 4 of 6 allocations they had in early 2021. We got the ford letter and had to change to a 22 order (hard top, 2.7, tow package). I stopped by a bigger dealer last week and he told me that he is seeing orders come in about 4 months.... There were 6 Broncos sitting on the lot waiting on their owners to pick them up. Not a single customers Bronco has came into the one my wife ordered at. I am going to order the same Bronco at the bigger dealer in my name as see what one gets a VIN first. Of course I will cancel the one that doesn't.

Sponsored

Cabronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ah cool, I'm with Leif Johnson.

I've counted 6 within 4 miles of my house in the last 2 months! Pulled up to a black (or maybe AMB? Hard to tell at 6 PM) Badlands last night on 183A frontage, felt so silly just staring and dreaming LOL :cry:
I’m with Leif Johnson too. Idk how long it’s gonna take, but I’m not letting my hopes up. Do you mind me asking your original reservation date and your build?
I reserved kinda late (early august) and mine is a Badlands non sas, hard top, 2.7, high. I’m wondering if anyone with similar builds before my reservation date are still waiting :/
Then again the whole point of this thread is that reservation doesn’t mean squat 🤣

OP
OP

Synyster06Gates

Badlands
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m with Leif Johnson too. Idk how long it’s gonna take, but I’m not letting my hopes up. Do you mind me asking your original reservation date and your build?
I reserved kinda late (early august) and mine is a Badlands non sas, hard top, 2.7, high. I’m wondering if anyone with similar builds before my reservation date are still waiting :/
Then again the whole point of this thread is that reservation doesn’t mean squat 🤣
Being that you got a hard top, I ASSURE you that there are people ahead of you still waiting lol.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I wish I had the time and the patience to do the same. I started checking around at local dealers. In my area they are all smaller low volume dealers. They are all selling at above MSRP.
That is the exact reason I went out of town for my reservation. So, I'm screwed with a stupid ADM of 5K-20K if I try to order local. I wish Ford hadn't put us into this situation But we know Ford doesn't care about us lowly customers that ordered from a small out of town dealer that out manuvered the greed of the big boys.

72F262

Big Bend
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BB 2D, '18 GT350, '72 F250 2wd, '72 Mach 1 CJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
yeah, the real world is tough! special orders have always been a logistics problem, like I mentioned my last 4 new vehicle purchases (from 2001 until 2021) have been special orders and , first took 6 months, next took 4 months, next took 2 months, and Bronco took 10 months, none of this is new

this is the reality of a special order for a high demand vehicle
Congrats on getting your Bronco in 10 months and being a very early reservation holder. I can tell you that all of this new for someone who ordered late. The change to the allocation system to punish three dealerships offering below MSRP was a crap move. Then saying we could move our reservation/order to another dealership. Only to change course yet again and not allow those moves was also very new. I knew I was going to be waiting, but years is just crazy. I also know wanting a two door put me in a different waiting queue.

Jonny way

Everglades
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I understand that we are attempting to see how dealer-to-dealer allocation works, but Ford does penalize dealerships for non-name matched orders. Will your 1 order affect them, probably not, but let's not make a trend out of this please. I'd let go over that order and ask them to cancel it.

I will agree that the reservation means almost nothing now.

EDIT: I hope Ford does read these forums, because this should not be happening. Reservations should have always been priority
What is a non-name matched order?
Sponsored