Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

we recently upgraded from the pods to the capsules.
Now I want a way to refill my capsules with the coffee of my choice.

Yea, this is what you want.....linked above:

Screen Shot 2022-01-24 at 9.59.14 AM.png

OkieB6G

Outer Banks
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2010 Forte Koup
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well what do you'll think about the Braptor? It didn't tickle my fancy really.
Was really hoping for at least the 3.5L... the 3.0 from the Focus ST though? I'm good.

I mean it's sharp, but to me it's a blotted Bronco. Lets see what we can throw on it to make it "look" bigger, the flares look stupid. I love my F150 Raptor, I guess it's a blotted F150 to be honest. I wanted the Bronco for the nostalgic look of my 73. If I'm not wrong you have a Raptor as well correct? Mine is a 13, I haven't been a fan of the new body style and I also don't like that they aren't SVT anymore. SVT meant something back in the day.
Exactly. Our Raptor's the 2014 SVT, and we refuse to buy a gen 2 or gen 3 ecoboost when we've got the V8. 🤷🏼‍♀️
It's something special, not just a bit of a beefier version of an existing model. The Braptor is also just a slightly beefier version of the existing Bronco... not something special like we hoped for. I wanted to be excited, but I'm gonna pass on it.

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

ATTENTION CAMPER..... I am trying to make sense of the shirt orders, I just wanted to make sure everyone knew that design 1 was the Teal and Grey logo and design 2 is the multicolored. So if you need to make sure what you have chosen please do in the next few days. If you see your name and information disappear later don't worry, I have transferred it to another spread sheet for ordering on my end. This is the last week to order and pay, if you have listed yourself on the spreadsheet and not paid by Jan. 28 you will get nothing. Back to your regular scheduled programming!

Tx 2022

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco WT, Yukon, Porsche 911,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Was really hoping for at least the 3.5L... the 3.0 from the Focus ST though? I'm good.

Exactly. Our Raptor's the 2014 SVT, and we refuse to buy a gen 2 or gen 3 ecoboost when we've got the V8. 🤷🏼‍♀️
It's something special, not just a bit of a beefier version of an existing model. The Braptor is also just a slightly beefier version of the existing Bronco... not something special like we hoped for. I wanted to be excited, but I'm gonna pass on it.
I’m not impressed either. If I was given an invitation to purchase one I would, but not because I’m smitten with it.

Sponsored

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wonder how this gets interpreted??

"Customers can begin placing orders in March. A majority of the 2022 model year Bronco Raptor allocation will go to existing reservation holders based upon their original reservation timestamp. Ford will send communications later this month soliciting reservation holders’ interest in Bronco Raptor. Vehicles will begin to arrive this summer."

I'd order one if given the opportunity. Not a fan of the 4Door but it would be hard to turn down an opportunity to own one of the first ones. Could always flip it in a year or so.

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Alvin Olson

Wildtrak
First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor - 2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

yup that's what I have. but not going to stress about it. I think I'll be stressing more about if I have a good or bad 2.7L lol
Bit worried about that myself as well, lol.
I have a Nespresso for the occasional super strong shot of espresso. I enjoy it. Currently out of pods though
Yea, this is what you want.....linked above:

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group Screen Shot 2022-01-24 at 9.59.14 AM
Ooooh interesting. My FIL just gave us a Nespresso machine, and it uses that style pods. It doesn't show my machine in the "compatible machines" pic, but Ill have to look into it. I love the coffee, it's so easy and much better than keurigs but the pods are pricey. My husband and I have 2 cups a day on average and thats basically 120/mo at that rate, lol.

AZMikeL

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4dr, 2016 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This came with the house. I won't go back. They will have to pry it from my cold, dead, wide-awake hands!
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group 20220124_091343

OkieB6G

Outer Banks
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2010 Forte Koup
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This came with the house. I won't go back. Theu will have to pry it from my cold, dead, wide-awake hands!
20220124_091343.jpg
Thanks, I just added "built-in espresso machine" to my list of future built-home must-haves. 😍

Last edited:

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bit worried about that myself as well, lol.

Ooooh interesting. My FIL just gave us a Nespresso machine, and it uses that style pods. It doesn't show my machine in the "compatible machines" pic, but Ill have to look into it. I love the coffee, it's so easy and much better than keurigs but the pods are pricey. My husband and I have 2 cups a day on average and thats basically 120/mo at that rate, lol.
Yea, I pretty much just use my Nespresso on the weekends to “treat myself”.
Sponsored