Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Okay, so I finally have my Bronco so I can confirm that a magnet will most certainly work perfectly (see image below). If you are interested in purchasing one of these bad boys ($12-$15 each including shipping), please fill out this form - CLICK HERE. Will only do it if we get enough folks interested. Thanks!

Bronco Magnet 2.jpg
Only have four takers thus far. Won't really be able to move forward with anything less than 50. Please add your name if you'd like one. Thanks!
Sponsored

Sanner

Wildtrak
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just picked up our 2 DR 2.7 Wildtrak in Florida and road tripped it back. 1138 miles in 2 days. Here are some random observations:

1. I plan on buying stock in Safelite Auto Glass. Caught a rock and chippped the windshield at mile 48.
2. It was louder than I expected but the sound system is good. It was comparable to the Wranglers I have driven. Someone mentioned it sounds like a window is cracked open. I agree with that. I wonder how the soft top sounds?
Bronco 2.jpg

3. Fuel range is awful but I guess it's not really meant to be a cruiser. I consistently got about 300 miles per tank.
4. fuel economy was 18.6 for the entire trip but it got noticeably better once I hit 1000 miles. I'm guessing it will continue to get better as things get broken in. It's already better than my Yukon XL
5. We saw exactly one Bronco in the wild on the way back. A 4 DR A51 Softie in Jackson MS.
6. The truck is well behaved on the road. No drama or sway. It can get a little bouncy on rough roads (talking to you Louisiana).
7. The seats are surprisingly comfortable. 2 8+ hour days on the road and no issues at all.
8. The truck is much beafier than I expected. It barely fit in my (horribly messy) garage.

All in all the experience was better than I expected. It's an incredible vehicle. Best of luck to those still in limbo.
we’re build brothers!!! WT A51… great to see!!! Thanks for sharing

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

FORD was kind enough to update my shipping ETA from 1/15-1/21 now to 1/18-1/24....thats not what I wanted to see this morning FORD! still sitting in a built status on all trackers. Built since 1/9 with a blend of 1/6.
Hi @Silentwutch did you get your Bronco?

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just picked up our 2 DR 2.7 Wildtrak in Florida and road tripped it back. 1138 miles in 2 days. Here are some random observations:

1. I plan on buying stock in Safelite Auto Glass. Caught a rock and chippped the windshield at mile 48.
2. It was louder than I expected but the sound system is good. It was comparable to the Wranglers I have driven. Someone mentioned it sounds like a window is cracked open. I agree with that. I wonder how the soft top sounds?
Bronco 2.jpg

3. Fuel range is awful but I guess it's not really meant to be a cruiser. I consistently got about 300 miles per tank.
4. fuel economy was 18.6 for the entire trip but it got noticeably better once I hit 1000 miles. I'm guessing it will continue to get better as things get broken in. It's already better than my Yukon XL
5. We saw exactly one Bronco in the wild on the way back. A 4 DR A51 Softie in Jackson MS.
6. The truck is well behaved on the road. No drama or sway. It can get a little bouncy on rough roads (talking to you Louisiana).
7. The seats are surprisingly comfortable. 2 8+ hour days on the road and no issues at all.
8. The truck is much beafier than I expected. It barely fit in my (horribly messy) garage.

All in all the experience was better than I expected. It's an incredible vehicle. Best of luck to those still in limbo.
Fabulous!!! Gorgeous Bronco!!

<grumble-mumble, purgatory, mumble-grumble>

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

JFelty

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Any status on your, "ticket"?
Closed per the dealer. Who basically said Ford explained that it wasn't late until it was late. I still have 2/1 estimated delivery date but am not holding my breath that it will happen.

• Sad
Reactions: Cat

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Only have four takers thus far. Won't really be able to move forward with anything less than 50. Please add your name if you'd like one. Thanks!
Can you make a static cling sticker?

I dont want a magnet...i worry about dirt collecting, it falling off in a car wash, or someone nicking it off my truck.

But a static cling in a lower corner of a windshield, that picques my interest!

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Lol my wife told me last night that our baby needs to get here soon because the longer I wait, the more I keep filling my void with accessories and stickers......
^^^^
THIS!

BigMex

Badlands
First Name
Ezra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 White Ford Bronco (moar door, 7spd, lux)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Being that we are the same first patch MY22 family.

Say hi to the family’s latest addition

9841B40B-01E5-4683-A60B-9B98C8C7779E.jpeg

And here are my babies together

55F49C80-E9D3-4D00-A0D5-1F43ADD126BF.jpeg

9DD794DF-235F-4577-8756-8B736BACB357.jpeg

F39AF740-83F2-47A3-9BD7-118F876D7BBB.jpeg

Hopefully you’ll get yours soon 🙏🏽
I'm a proud former FJ owner, and as much as I love my 7-speed MoarDoor Badlands, I do miss my Sun Fusion Yellow 2007 FJ! Glad to see you get to enjoy both.

Sponsored

OHbnco

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

my palsapp just updated to "Dispatched"! Also, my husband pointed out that there is a traffic camera right by the dealership...so i'll be watching for delivery...

OkieB6G

Outer Banks
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2010 Forte Koup
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Prior to it reading “load child” did it read “individual”?
I'm not sure. I didn't realize before today that I could expand the tracker description to see any of that 😅

Cybindustries1904

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Raptor, Mach E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally my Bronco has arrived at the dealership picking it up tomorrow morning
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group imagejpeg_0(3)
Sponsored