Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

First 10 minute reservation on 7/13/20. If my new edd of 5/13 holds (who are we kidding) I’ll have waited 670 days from reservation to delivery…….my Old English Bulldog (Bocephus) will have aged nearly 14 dog years…….woof!

embrace the suck
Dont forget to update the Ice Mountain Tracker...
Sponsored

CrazyStallion

Wildtrak
First Name
Mariah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor 2018
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Normally I’d take strong offense to people complaining that their built broncos have delayed delivery dates as opposed to me who is continuing to “stay pumped” to so much as sniff a preview let alone build date, but given your delays are 3 months I’ll instead just take a weak offense.
Me too buddy, me too.
Order input Aug '20, order BP updated March '21, pushed to a '22 in Dec. Still waiting on a build date/vin. >WT 2 door

GO_SOONERS_TXSUX!

Wildtrak
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is freaking BS!!! 7/16 reservation holder. Estimated delivery date of 2/17 now freaking changed to 5/18/22 wth! Ford Motor Company you suck…..

Cesbles88

Wildtrak
First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaysmobilespa.com
Vehicle(s)
Volvo C70
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

827977CE-A182-4A08-BED9-08BB78D781C2.jpeg

So Ford is actually being realistic for once. That is the good news. Bad news is that a large group of us from December build dates will not get the 2021 Bronco until APRIL and MAY. Yup. MAY. A large number of broncos built within a 10 day period in December (before 2022s rolled down the line) are sitting at MAP waiting to be completed. And now they have to wait over 5 months to get out the mostly built vehicles.
they just changed mine to 4/5…..

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

And the equine excrement continues. This really sucks for all involved and the situation and world just keeps turning for the worse.
Now it’s time to put on our Nostradameus hats on and look into the future. We need to prepare for the time when Broncos yet to be built will get delivered before the Ice Mountain group gets theirs. I posted something like this on the Ice Mountain video thread. When the chips, modules or parts needed by the build Broncos will get prioritized to keep the production line moving and the leftovers will slowly be given to Ice Mountain and they will trickle out. There are going to be many flustered people with pitchforks and fire ready to storm the gates. And who could blame them. I’ve never so happy to finish last or have to wait but I would not want to switch places.
Hope mine gets delayed to ‘23MY.

Sponsored

GO_SOONERS_TXSUX!

Wildtrak
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco Good News, and Mostly Bad News - 2021 in 2022 92C4E02D-EC59-4EE1-ABCC-4C7329C1F85B

This probably won’t get any attention but I was pretty ticked seeing my delivery date change once again. Build up hopes just to crush them. I know alot of you out there are in the same boat. Rant over!

1976BRONCO

Badlands
First Name
MIKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
76 BRONCO, 89GRANDWAGONEER, 2014WRANGLER, 07FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey maybe if they push to 2023 they will bring back Antimatter Blue or some kind of Navy Blue

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How many of you have the 2.7? Maybe Ford is replacing the engine?

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is BS. I hope my March build doesn't get pushed back.

Last edited:

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Realistic maybe. But the lack of communication is ridiculous. Why are they holding broncos and still producing them. Are they going to hold all between now and April? Something doesn’t add up here.
Doesn't appear that way since they are delivering 2022's already and they weren't being built until the second half of December. Hell people have had vehicles built in January and already have them.

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

WOW
I see a lot of 12/6 references. I’m 10/25 - so let that settle in (yes, there are others worse off). Currently a 2/3 EDD but I’m sure this will get pushed. About ready to pay my additional stupid tax and sell my accessories at 50-70% of what I paid months ago.
whatcha got?:unsure:
Sponsored