Sponsored

$4,838 ADM unreasonable on a Wildtrack Hardtop?

Tx 2022

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco WT, Yukon, Porsche 911,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Biff

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda CR-V AWD SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Since the Wildtrak has a hard top, if it were my build, I would probably buy it even with the sub 5K ADM. Since I switched to a soft top to get my 2021 AMB BB this past November, the price of a Ford or ADV Fiberglass hard top is easily going to exceed 5K. The used/new car market prices are only going to continue to get worse with inflation. Luckily I was able to sell my 2016 CR-V with 49K miles to Carmax for 2K less than I paid for it new.

heynow14

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco - BL SAS MT LUX SOFT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I saw data last night which indicates that 82% of new vehicle purchases were bought over sticker over the past 6 months. Further, my loan lady said my deal - with no ADM (thx sweet baby jesus) was practically the only one she's seen in many weeks.

So - this all said, just buy it.

Sponsored

ejaffe

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If it makes you feel better, I just saw a nice Wildtrak with a $56K sticker for sale at a local dealer for $71K. Thats a $15K mark up. It's a very nice but the price made me puke in may mouth.
pc9p2c0xyvgcf9a18cry0npp5tg3ez9uzw9malvt&rid=giphy.gif

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On any other vehicle Id say beat them up to $3K and take the deal. But I am now in the camp of F*$k the OEM hard top. Grab a softy take what you would have spent on that ADM and get an aftermarket hardtop that you wont have to worry about.

M Redwood

Big Bend
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BB,BASE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ck out car gurus you can find hundreds of broncs almost all gonna cost you min 60k out the door for low models ...and soft tops...buy this

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Depends on which motor, is it a 6007-AA motor built between May and December 2021, or is it an 6007-AB motor, I wouldn't pay ADM for a potential grenade.

Nolabel

Wildtrak
First Name
Van
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I hate paying over sticker. Heck, I hate even paying sticker. My dealer has a Wold track 4 door hardtop coming in I can get fro $4,838 over sticker. I am really mixed on it. Heck, the way inflation is going I should buy it and finance the whole amount…

Comments?

D.
I'm not a fan of paying ADM on anything but if you can get one for 5k max in this current market I'd still consider that a good deal.

Sponsored

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I hate paying over sticker. Heck, I hate even paying sticker. My dealer has a Wold track 4 door hardtop coming in I can get fro $4,838 over sticker. I am really mixed on it. Heck, the way inflation is going I should buy it and finance the whole amount…

Comments?

D.
Remind him that Ford's CEO just stated that dealers charging over MSRP will have their allocations reduced or eliminated.

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
With this chip shortage and blockade in Canada I don’t see how Ford is going to keep dealers from charging ADM, how else are they suppose to make money when they have no inventory? Dealers have no idea when they will get more inventory. Local Ford dealer hasn’t had more then 8 new cars at a time in over a year on their lot(currently has 6).

I will say I won’t pay ADM but with the circumstances we are in and you wanting a bronco I say go for it...just to clarify.

ejaffe

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OK, did some more searching and multiple stealerships are charging $15-$20K OVER MSRP. That is just nuts.

The Memedalorian

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Chevys
Your Bronco Model
Base
I feel like they are low balling me on my Jeep trade. I may just keep it. 2017 JKU with 6 speed manual. 6 speed may be hurting the value on it but we love it.

D.
Try Carvana. I got more last month for an 11 year old sedan with 100K miles on it than I was offered by the dealership 4 years ago when I first started looking around for a new car.

They show up with a check and a truck.

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That's more than I would pay when I could buy a Rubicon for $2k under MSRP all day... That said, when compared to other ADM's seen on for sale Bronco's, that's not bad at all. If you just want a Bronco, buy it.
Sponsored