Sponsored

Anyone on the 'wait list' get a letter like this from Ford??

Lovecato

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To continue.... I have a 7/15/20 reservation and by now we all know that means nothing... but to get this letter today... just further pisses me off... maybe by 2023 we might get one!
That is how I took it, strongly hinting we wonā€™t see ours until 2023! Does indeed s-ck!

RescueCheckPT2

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BD, MH-65D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a build week estimate, which moves every week. I never got close enough to get an email or show up on the tracker so I have to call to find out how far I got bumped each week. I know that's Ford's definition of scheduled but it's not mine šŸ˜€.

BTW - RescueCheckPT2 has a VIN and got the mail (post is earlier in this thread).
Exactly. Iā€™ve had a VIN since early December and just riding that bump train.

The only ā€œdetermining factorā€ is that none of us have any idea of whatā€™s really going on a Ford.

But here we are šŸ¤·

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm happy to get an update.
I love the disclaimer though...."and the number of Bronco vehicles each dealer receives." Too bad they didnt have that when we put in our reservations.

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My reservation is 9/22/20 and nothing
Iā€™m also a 9/20/20 reservation and nothing. If itā€™s like the hammock, calendar, poster, Iā€™ll get my email in 4 weeks. Ya know, shipping. Haha.

Sponsored

Tornado_735

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Silverado, 18 EcoSport 4x4, 09 Aveo, 1995 P38
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Would behove those who think they should have received an email to check your Junk/Spam Mail folder.
It's full of Nigerian princes and big t*tty girls who are local and single.

lkstreich

Wildtrak
First Name
Lorraine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dear K,
As our 2022 Ford BroncoĀ® SUVs roll off the line and into the outdoors, we'd like to share some updates and say thanks. We know you want to be kept in the loop, so here's the latest.
Bronco Order Banks
We're continuing to prioritize the orders we already have, like yours,1 by pausing new retail orders of the 2022 model year after March 7, 2022. And you'll hear more on the 2023 model year later this year.
Questions?
Want more info? Check out our FAQs for more details - including an exclusive chance to order one of our new Special Editions2, and updates on 2022 high-demand commodities. And stay tuned because we'll be in touch. In the meantime, if you need help with your order, your dealer's ready.
As always, your support and patience on this journey means a lot. And we can't wait to see you on the trails in your new Bronco.
KW's Bronco SUV
RESERVATION ID

10245xxx​
Your Bronco Team
Disclaimers:

1The timing of your Bronco is based on a number of factors, including reservation timestamp, part availability and the number of Bronco vehicles each dealer receives. 2Ordering for Special Edition Broncos opens in March. Production is limited. See your dealer for details.​
Received mine today.

IROCnRoll

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The letter was a roller coaster. I was getting excited when they said they were prioritizing current orders. Then I read

"1 The timing of your Bronco is based on a number of factors, including reservation timestamp, part availability and the number of Bronco vehicles each dealer receives."

In other words, you Granger folks are out of luck.

Sponsored

JonD

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes mine came today

UtahLars

First Edition
First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 Ford Bronco First Edition. ā€˜21 Audi RS6 Avan
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Meanwhile they just announced the Ranger Raptor. And I can't even get my dealer, from whom I just bought a First Edition, to return a phone call or talk to me in any fashion about a Bronco Raptor.

How long are they going to keep pumping out vaporware models?

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
To continue.... I have a 7/15/20 reservation and by now we all know that means nothing... but to get this letter today... just further pisses me off... maybe by 2023 we might get one!
It's the "I'm just not that into you" letter from Ford. Ugh I got one too.

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dear K,
As our 2022 Ford BroncoĀ® SUVs roll off the line and into the outdoors, we'd like to share some updates and say thanks. We know you want to be kept in the loop, so here's the latest.
Bronco Order Banks
We're continuing to prioritize the orders we already have, like yours,1 by pausing new retail orders of the 2022 model year after March 7, 2022. And you'll hear more on the 2023 model year later this year.
Questions?
Want more info? Check out our FAQs for more details - including an exclusive chance to order one of our new Special Editions2, and updates on 2022 high-demand commodities. And stay tuned because we'll be in touch. In the meantime, if you need help with your order, your dealer's ready.
As always, your support and patience on this journey means a lot. And we can't wait to see you on the trails in your new Bronco.
KW's Bronco SUV
RESERVATION ID

10245xxx​
Your Bronco Team
Disclaimers:

1The timing of your Bronco is based on a number of factors, including reservation timestamp, part availability and the number of Bronco vehicles each dealer receives. 2Ordering for Special Edition Broncos opens in March. Production is limited. See your dealer for details.​
Love letter from @Ford Motor Company received and I think we're breaking up šŸ¤”

Org

Badlands
First Name
Org
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 2022
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got it also. It's an empty calorie update. Ford could have just made a public announcement about halting any further retail orders for 2022 model year. Instead I had to read this email multiple times hoping to pick out some useful update on my order.
Sponsored