Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Bronco factory jack has an extension that goes between the frame and the jack that provides enough lift for 35s. You can use a floor jack for the rear axle tube (ideay right next to the Spring mount) while rotating. I searched all over for cheaper jacks than the Safe Jack, and found none that provided all the parts I wanted...do you not like the Safe Jack? It fits in the cubby (along with all the extensions I ended up with in the kit). They ship fast and have awesome customer service.
Which Safe Jack kit did you go with?
Sponsored

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Which Safe Jack kit did you go with?
I went bigger than I probably needed to...I got the 37M-BJRK-6W. It listed for 319, but with military discount it went down. 37M-BB8 probably would have done it. I don't use the bag, but everything else will more than likely get used. My wife bought me the 97M-UBS for Christmas, and it fits perfectly behind the driver seat between the rear of the seat and my GG vertical panel. I may be an outlier, but I am not a huge fan of the hilift stuff...sure one can be used like a come-along in a pinch, but our Broncos have like zero reliable hilift jack points...and even if they did, I don't like to lift from a point that requires full drop on suspension until a wheel even begins to rise. The Safe Jack stung a little regarding cost, but for a car that can cost upwards of 60k stock I didn't think a few hundred bucks was unreasonable to avoid any lifting related havoc causes by a cheaper jack or piece-mealing parts to save a few bucks.

RHeinz

Badlands
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys CJ3A, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The ā€œSheep Herdersā€ (HI-Lift jack) I have for the Willys CJ works perfectly, since there are hard frame jacking points all around. I had planned on moving it to the Bronco (since the Willys is condemned ā˜¹ to urban, concrete street duty here in Houston).

Donā€™t have the Bronco yet, but guess not.

RHeinz

Badlands
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys CJ3A, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Saved my ass one day, after getting one of the rear spring U-Bolts on the CV3A hung up on the Southern Pacific MAIN LINE rail in southern Arizona which we were trying to cross (at an angle šŸ˜§). Jacked the rear of the CJ up quickly, and then drove off the jack. Cleared the rails. Holy SHITā€¦. a mainline train came through 5 minutes laterā€¦. Close callā€¦..

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The ā€œSheep Herdersā€ (HI-Lift jack) I have for the Willys CJ works perfectly, since there are hard frame jacking points all around. I had planned on moving it to the Bronco (since the Willys is condemned ā˜¹ to urban, concrete street duty here in Houston).

Donā€™t have the Bronco yet, but guess not.
On my Jeep(s) the frame rail was much closer to the outer side of the tub/rockers...but on the Bronco, the frame is waaaaay under there.

Sponsored

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Saved my ass one day, after getting one of the rear spring U-Bolts on the CV3A hung up on the Southern Pacific MAIN LINE rail in southern Arizona which we were trying to cross (at an angle šŸ˜§). Jacked the rear of the CJ up quickly, and then drove off the jack. Cleared the rails. Holy SHITā€¦. a mainline train came through 5 minutes laterā€¦. Close callā€¦..
Good move! 100% agree that a hilift is truly tough to beat for leap-frogging...the problem is when the vehicle does that as an UN-intended consequence...

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good move! 100% agree that a hilift is truly tough to beat for leap-frogging...the problem is when the vehicle does that as an UN-intended consequence...
Soooo many things that could go sideways...for those if you who have not had the pleasure/anxiety of using a hilift, this is a good quick watch:

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Soooo many things that could go sideways...for those if you who have not had the pleasure/anxiety of using a hilift, this is a good quick watch:

Although I will likely never use a HiLift jack, that was an informative video - Thanks!

Not sure why one would use this vs. many other options out there. Seems dangerous, but I imagine it has its purposes.

C4MAN

Base
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4 door base
Your Bronco Model
Base
I will not try and sell you a Pro Eagle. It is an investment for sure. But then they ALL are so chose a company that will support you AFTER they take your money.
We worked with Aiden James Customs on this gear plate for the Bronco. They offer one for the 2D and 4D and it allows for the Pro Eagle to be mounted in multiple positions and for lots of other products to be bolted down.
To answer one question I have seen on here and ALL other forums, get a jack capable of lifting the part of the vehicle you are lifting. That is all you need! Just because your total vehicle weight is 5000 LBS does not mean you need a jack that will lift 5000 lbs. There will likely never be a opportunity to lift the entire vehicle at once. If you don't believe me, just take a look at your tires. Your tire on one corner of your vehicle is most likely rated at around 2000 LBS. So if your tire that you trust to hold up your 5000 lb vehicle is only rated at 2000 lbs, why then do you insist your jack must be able to lift 5000 lbs or more.
Lastly, please please please do not use a farm jack unless you have no other choice.

Ford Bronco Jack Options Bronco2.JPG

Ford Bronco Jack Options Bronco.JPG

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Zero usable space under passenger or driver seat. The cargo area has two indented spaces for storage and I use one for my recovery strap and D rings and the other for all the stuff in the Safe Jack kit. It is expensive, but believe me I scoured the internet for alternatives and nothing came close to the price and build quality of the Safe Jack stuff. The extensions are super heavy duty, and would provide enough lift even to do work in the garage that I would need my floor jack and a bunch of wood blocks to get the same height as the Safe Jack extensions. I also have the extra plate on order, that prevents the jack from tipping over...it was expensive, but to have everything I need in one place and to fit it all in the factory locations beats having a hi-lift sticking up someplace or schlepping around a floor jack (with extensions). I wish there was a cheaper way, but too many people report mishaps with those air bag jacks and cheaper versions of other jack combinations. Our Broncos have few if any good lift points for a hi-lift, and hi-lifts earned the name "widow maker" for a reason...I get nervous even walking in the vicinity of one that is supporting anything heavy!
Did you do the bag or ammo can? Did you get the plate? Does it store in the bag or ammo can?

Sponsored

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will not try and sell you a Pro Eagle. It is an investment for sure. But then they ALL are so chose a company that will support you AFTER they take your money.
We worked with Aiden James Customs on this gear plate for the Bronco. They offer one for the 2D and 4D and it allows for the Pro Eagle to be mounted in multiple positions and for lots of other products to be bolted down.
To answer one question I have seen on here and ALL other forums, get a jack capable of lifting the part of the vehicle you are lifting. That is all you need! Just because your total vehicle weight is 5000 LBS does not mean you need a jack that will lift 5000 lbs. There will likely never be a opportunity to lift the entire vehicle at once. If you don't believe me, just take a look at your tires. Your tire on one corner of your vehicle is most likely rated at around 2000 LBS. So if your tire that you trust to hold up your 5000 lb vehicle is only rated at 2000 lbs, why then do you insist your jack must be able to lift 5000 lbs or more.
Lastly, please please please do not use a farm jack unless you have no other choice.

Bronco2.JPG

Bronco.JPG
What platform is that in your cargo area? Thanks.

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you do the bag or ammo can? Did you get the plate? Does it store in the bag or ammo can?
I got the bag...and I ended up not using/needing even the bag. The jack and all the accessories fit in the forward cubby, and the plate fits in the floor behind the driver seat (I am 6'0 and fairly long-legged and even with my seat pretty far rearward the plate just fits).

jasonf

First Edition
First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Has anybody taken a look at the factory jack? Is it a scissor or bottle jack?

Going to be exploring the best "off road" jack option that also doesn't take up a ton of interior space, so I'm curious what others have found so far. As for High-Lift, curious how these will work on the bronco, and which points you would jack from.
I went this solution from bayareametalfab- whole thing is removable when want back into family mode
Ford Bronco Jack Options FA75012C-7969-41C6-A759-81450166211F
Sponsored