Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well made it halfway to ford dealer to place a new order before order banks close. Resulted in old fashioned family fight. Sounds like Ford isn’t taking orders anyway based on other posts. I’m so over this Bronco game.
Sponsored

Jpna220

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima (sons car) and F150 (hubs truck)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just got off the chat with Ford. I was “shipped” 2/17. Bronco has been built since 2/9. My EDD was 3/8. Now it’s 3/10-3/16. According to them it still shows my location is on the ramp at the Michigan assembly plant. Like WTF. I’m so freaking close to the finish line. 🤬

thesocalexplorer

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Locked and loaded a deal with the bronco this morning (no ADM!). Totally worth the wait. For someone who has never really driven stick, this is an insanely forgiving setup. Here are some pics!

Ford Bronco đź›  01/24/22 Build Week Group tempImageDUaTzh

Ford Bronco đź›  01/24/22 Build Week Group tempImage1I8pmB

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@JerseyGirl in TX my tear tag changed today!!!! Check yours ! 1/24 people might be doing something. I got to edit the spreadsheet with something!!! I feel so alive. LoL

Last edited:

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My bronco switched to shipped 2/18 and I decided not to track its journey to the bottom of the boot but the control freak in me is taking over and it’s driving me bat shit crazy. Since the kids are out of school this week I brought my dad back his truck and can use my sons car to go to work but dude the suspense is killing me!
Let me see if i can help with your crazy!

Type this to your cell phone keypad. Insert your rail ar 6 digit number in place of the xxxxxx. Takes under 2 mins to get your rail car location.

Works like a charm!!!

1-800-235-2352,,1,,81814192,#,,XXXXXX,#,,##

<devilish grin>

Sponsored

Rd1103

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Locked and loaded a deal with the bronco this morning (no ADM!). Totally worth the wait. For someone who has never really driven stick, this is an insanely forgiving setup. Here are some pics!

About to be right there with ya! I've never owned a manual, but my gf drives one so I have driven it a few times here and there. I keep hearing this feels like driving a hatchback sedan or something that's really smooth, so I'm excited for when my Badlands MT comes in!! Enjoy man!

thesocalexplorer

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

About to be right there with ya! I've never owned a manual, but my gf drives one so I have driven it a few times here and there. I keep hearing this feels like driving a hatchback sedan or something that's really smooth, so I'm excited for when my Badlands MT comes in!! Enjoy man!
That's exciting, Badlands MT is about to be awesome!

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@JerseyGirl in TX my tear tag changed today!!!! Check yours ! 1/24 people might be doing something. I got to edit the spreadsheet with something!!! I feel so alive. LoL
holy crap that's amazing!!!! i just checked mine and still DAA lol. of course :p

Broncoder

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dealer whom my original order is through called me tonight. He was informed that my order (the 1/28 blend) is scheduled to deliver between 3/11-3/17.

My backup plan Bronco is scheduled to be delivered on 3/9.

My lease expires on 3/18. Gonna have to take whichever one shows up first. Hopefully one actually does before the 18th. Wouldn't it be funny if both were on the same truck together? :p

ibecarly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just got off the chat with Ford. I was “shipped” 2/17. Bronco has been built since 2/9. My EDD was 3/8. Now it’s 3/10-3/16. According to them it still shows my location is on the ramp at the Michigan assembly plant. Like WTF. I’m so freaking close to the finish line. 🤬
Your story is similar to mine. Original blend was 1/28, but I didn't get "built" until 2/16. Shipped 2/19. The dealer showed that the vehicle location was in Michigan all the way up to when it got to the railyard and was taken off the train here in FL. My original ETA was 2/28, then of course it changed to 5/26, then back to 3/08. It wasn't until today that I got a new date of 3/07-3/13 on the dealer's end. It's currently waiting to be released by CSX then will get trucked to the dealer, he said they are currently seeing delays for this part of the process.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Rd1103

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

BadBradBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dealer whom my original order is through called me tonight. He was informed that my order (the 1/28 blend) is scheduled to deliver between 3/11-3/17.

My backup plan Bronco is scheduled to be delivered on 3/9.

My lease expires on 3/18. Gonna have to take whichever one shows up first. Hopefully one actually does before the 18th. Wouldn't it be funny if both were on the same truck together? :p
You gotta be kidding! Any updates on your tracker???

Broncoder

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You gotta be kidding! Any updates on your tracker???
Nothing on my original build, and it's currently not loading for my backup. Palsapp still null for both. I'll try to resist the urge to refresh at DDOS speeds tomorrow.

Sure seems like now that the snow melted, they are trying to get some out of the lot this week.

Jdegid_SoCAL

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla , Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats. Enjoy.

How is MIC feels, solid?
I was actually pleasantly surprised since all the broncos I got to ride in at all the ford events I went to, including the LA auto show were soft tops . i also own. 2019 JL wrangler and can’t stand the the inside of that top is white The black finish inside is great and a lot better than the JL giving it a more finished look .
Glad I didn’t cave and get the soft top…The mic with the carbonized gray looks so sharp!

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

holy crap that's amazing!!!! i just checked mine and still DAA lol. of course :p
Dammit. Not sure that tear tag updating is gonna stop my tears anyway.
Sponsored