Sponsored

Dealer in Las Vegas Friendly Ford just cancelled my reservation without my notice

OP
OP
1guzeman

1guzeman

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5, Honda Accord Sport 2.0, Lexus sc430
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Did you ever place an order?
No, I tried to place the order but I had problems with the Ford PDF. I asked the Friendly Ford salesperson Alberto Meraz for help. We never finished it. He was supposed to get back to me.

equitasforall

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/members/getschwifty.30022/
GETSCHWIFTY, thanks but that’s exactly what I did do
First let me just say I’m sorry you’re dealing with this. I guess I’m just confused though. If you’ve called your dealership and you’ve contacted Ford directly, what do you expect to accomplish by reaching out on here? Were you looking for help? Warning others to stay away from that dealership? Not sure I understand… nobody here can fix it.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
how long do you expect someone to hold a reservation for a 2021 vehicle? There have to be thousands of them that were ever acted upon.

They can't keep them on the books forever, have to be balanced, taxes paid, deposits refunded, etc.

You claim you tried to order (yesterday, last December, March 19th of last year?) and had trouble with something that may or may not be the order guide, then asked your sales guy to help you (days/months/year ago?). Then never contacted them again because they said they would get back to you (how long did you wait?)
(searching...)

From your other posts, it looks like you likely tried to order 13 months ago (your dealer told you that 2-doors might not be made in 2021). Did you wait 13 months (and would have waited even longer had you not gotten an email) after they said they would get back to you?

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford did warn they would stop taking orders March 7 or 8 of this year to stop the building of the log jam.

My guess is since your reservation was never converted, it was auto dropped from the system.

Sponsored
OP
OP
1guzeman

1guzeman

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
First let me just say I’m sorry you’re dealing with this. I guess I’m just confused though. If you’ve called your dealership and you’ve contacted Ford directly, what do you expect to accomplish by reaching out on here? Were you looking for help? Warning others to stay away from that dealership? Not sure I understand… nobody here can fix it.
Great question. Iam putting this out in the open to help others possibly learn if they have a similar situation. I’m hoping that customers in Las Vegas might consider this happening to them with this this Friendly Ford dealer. Finally I’m hoping that someone just might be able to “correct” this misfortune with strong connection to Ford motor company. And I’m also hoping that someone on this Bronco6g forum could direct me. All we have here is a group of brothers/sisters who love the new Ford Bronco and the power of strengths in numbers. Im 73 years young and quite sure I’ve never been in a car buying situation quite like this one.. I hope this answers your question. I have faith.

argrin

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Tacoma TRD Offroad, KTM 690 E, Husky FE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In my opinion, a reservation is of no value any more. You haven't converted to an order in time to get price protection, and people are walking into high volume dealers now and getting scheduled within a couple months, including myself. I would just find a good, high volume dealer and place an order. My original reservation and order are in allocation purgatory, but my Jan 22 order is to be built in 2 weeks.

OP
OP
1guzeman

1guzeman

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
my question remains, why reserve anything a car,a boat a house, without being able to receive it? if you place an order as I did in July 2020, why wouldn’t that hold your place so that you could order at another time after a pandemic? Can the Ford company or a dealer simply cancel an order? Then Ford sends an email asking why you cancel? When in fact you never cancelled? Is that ok with you? My good faith putting $100 with the ford motor company in July 2020 is an acknowledgment that I want to buy a Bronco. if changes are made in the process by ford and you find out you need to wait for a certain option perhaps a two door, or change color of a hard top. So you may wait is it not not a Ford obligation to continue the process ? Ford told me recently an order cannot be cancelled by a dealer. I NEVER cancelled my Ford Bronco order with Ford. Then this is a case where Friendly Ford salesman Albero Meraz cancelied my order and the General sales manager Neil Helfrich will not return text/email/call to discuss my order? My reservation no longer exists with ford? Who cancelled ? Dealer must have cancelled without me knowing. Is this good business?

Sponsored

argrin

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Tacoma TRD Offroad, KTM 690 E, Husky FE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Again, a reservation now means nothing. Make a new order and get your Bronco in the same timeframe and price as you would have if you converted your reservation.

dScott

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Genesis G80
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
my question remains, why reserve anything a car,a boat a house, without being able to receive it? if you place an order as I did in July 2020, why wouldn’t that hold your place so that you could order at another time after a pandemic? Can the Ford company or a dealer simply cancel an order? Then Ford sends an email asking why you cancel? When in fact you never cancelled? Is that ok with you? My good faith putting $100 with the ford motor company in July 2020 is an acknowledgment that I want to buy a Bronco. if changes are made in the process by ford and you find out you need to wait for a certain option perhaps a two door, or change color of a hard top. So you may wait is it not not a Ford obligation to continue the process ? Ford told me recently an order cannot be cancelled by a dealer. I NEVER cancelled my Ford Bronco order with Ford. Then this is a case where Friendly Ford salesman Albero Meraz cancelied my order and the General sales manager Neil Helfrich will not return text/email/call to discuss my order? My reservation no longer exists with ford? Who cancelled ? Dealer must have cancelled without me knowing. Is this good business?
Wait you need to be clear between order and reservation. Now you're saying they cancelled your order? Did you have a reservation or an order?

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I regret your experience. However, you are talking to members here who are so into their Bronco's, we would actually reach out to our dealers and follow up with them all the wqy along the process. I didn't know my salesperson at all, and hadn't bought a new Ford since the mid '90's, so I was diligent with my order. No way I'd wait this long and just see what happened to my early reservation. I wish I could help, But there are people on this group who did all the right things and haven't received their trucks yet. So to ask Ford to give you a pass to the front of the line seems a bit out of touch with what's really going on here.

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 dr Badlands SAS, '22 F150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This whole thread sounds fishy to me. The guy joins August of 2020 and seems legit. Has a few posts here and there. Now he is posting like crazy and just doesn't say Friendly Ford but Friendly Ford of Las Vegas. Sounds like he doesn't like them possibly for some other reason? This sounds like something Ford customer service could fix for him. Order your Bronco already what are you waiting for? Tons of Vegas posts on here recommending Friendly Ford. Hmmmm!
Sponsored