Sponsored

Screw You finance manager that told my wife that he would sue me for slander if I posted anything negative!

jaboticaba

Outer Banks
First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3 Chevy Truck
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We just purchased a Ford ESP 5 years/ 100k mile from Grainger Ford - Zach for $1,030.00.
Unfortunately, the Ford Dealer tried to screw us as the finance manager deceptively sold us a crappy service contract product from Protective Asset for $3,900.00. Protective Asset reviews are just horrible. I say deceptively because the finance manager kept saying that "Ford will take care of any issues", assuming that if I'm buying a Ford vehicle at Ford Dealer, naturally I would be purchasing a Ford extended warranty. We later found out and canceled the contract. Thank you WA state for having good consumer protection laws for service contracts.
So if you are going to Harris Ford, don't buy any extended service contract. They will probably deceive you.
Sponsored

Last edited:

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Don't buy from anyone if they don't match Flood or Granger pricing, and definitely don't buy a 3rd party plan.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We just purchased a Ford ESP 5 years/ 100k mile from Grainger Ford - Zach for $1,030.00.
Unfortunately, Harris Ford tried to screw us as the finance manager deceptively sold us a crappy service contract product from Protective Asset for $3,900.00. Protective Asset reviews are just horrible. I say deceptively because the finance manager kept saying that "Ford will take care of any issues", assuming that if I'm buying a Ford vehicle at Ford Dealer, naturally I would be purchasing a Ford extended warranty. We later found out and canceled the contract. Thank you WA state for having good consumer protection laws for service contracts.
So if you are going to Harris Ford, don't buy any extended service contract. They will probably deceive you.
Wow, 1030 is a good deal!!!!

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
They can't get you with slander as long as you stick to the facts. Don't use inflammatory language in your review. Just state the facts or how it made you feel. Don't project things onto them, and you'll avoid any ability for them to claim slander.

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unfortunately, Harris Ford tried to screw us as the finance manager deceptively sold us a crappy service contract product from Protective Asset for $3,900.00. Protective Asset reviews are just horrible. I say deceptively because the finance manager kept saying that "Ford will take care of any issues", assuming that if I'm buying a Ford vehicle at Ford Dealer, naturally I would be purchasing a Ford extended warranty. We later found out and canceled the contract. Thank you WA state for having good consumer protection laws for service contracts.
How many of these threads are you going to create over this subject?

OP
OP
jaboticaba

jaboticaba

Outer Banks
First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3 Chevy Truck
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How many of these threads are you going to create over this subject?
You actually don't have to read them or make any comments. But since you asked, I'm pissed off!
Maybe you have a great time when someone tried to screw with you. We worked really hard to be the best and most honest people. We saved quite of bit of money and despite all the best intentions we walked into a lion's den.

Sponsored

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You actually don't have to read them or make any comments. But since you asked, I'm pissed off!
Maybe you have a great time when someone tried to screw with you. We worked really hard to be the best and most honest people. We saved quite of bit of money and despite all the best intentions we walked into a lion's den.
Granger is great to work with. I just got my 2022 JL from them yesterday since Ford changed their allocation system and there is very little guidance on when I would actually get a Bronco.

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wait, so you purchased an ESP from Granger and then went to the dealer and they snuck one into your deal? Did you not review the line items on the purchase agreement before signing?

OP
OP
jaboticaba

jaboticaba

Outer Banks
First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3 Chevy Truck
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Granger is great to work with. I just got my 2022 JL from them yesterday since Ford changed their allocation system and there is very little guidance on when I would actually get a Bronco.
Yep, Ford is not doing anyone a favor the way they have their allocation system.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep, Ford is not doing anyone a favor the way they have their allocation system.
sure they do, they do a tremendous service financially to Ford's preferred dealers.
Sponsored