Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have the Lux package so I'm not sure if this will be the same as your base. But there is a button above the HVAC controls that allows you to turn the auto start on/off.

097FFB16-E2C3-4561-8449-B4D757966A3A.jpeg
The buttons for the stereo and auto start-stop shutoff are identical on the Base Bronco. Everything below it is different, though.

Most of the time if I'm in traffic, I actually like it shutting off the engine when I stop. I might not like it six or so years from now when the battery finally starts to wear out, but I have no doubts at all currently that the engine will restart when I need it. Letting off of the brake is what causes the restart, so I'll do that a second or two before I'm ready to hit the gas.
Sponsored

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@theguda
@Moto26
@Scott R Nelson

Many, many thanks! I knew I could count on bronco6g!

I was trying to find out what that button was earlier, but I thought it had something to do with audio since it is near the radio controls. No wonder I couldn't find it in the audio section of the book. 🤣

I'll catch you on the next episode of Tracy couldn't find her head if it wasn't attached to her body. 😜

tempImageBKXR1h.png

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m the exact same way. I think it’s a result of two things:
1. being overwhelmed when I walk in there, and
2. always reading b6g as I walk around only half present

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
After the age of 40, everyone starts to suffer from CRS…

Can't Remember Shit 😖

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

After the age of 40, everyone starts to suffer from CRS…

Can't Remember Shit 😖
CRS...I'm stealing that phrase...if I can remember it, that is 😜

Sponsored

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was trying to find out what that button was earlier, but I thought it had something to do with audio since it is near the radio controls. No wonder I couldn't find it in the audio section of the book. 🤣
It took me a while to figure it out too. One of several minor details that Ford screwed up. The parking "brake" being number one on that list.

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm back again with another annoying question.... I know there has been some debate on this site about the auto stop feature. I don't like it. Every time I am pulling out of the driveway or anywhere into traffic, the Bronco shuts off.

I find it both annoying and dangerous. Has it always started up...yes, but I don't like that feeling of not knowing if it will when I am about to turn onto the main road, etc.

So many people on here talk about some button you can easily press to disable it. Where is this mythical button? Is it missing on the Base?

All I can find is to go through settings and disable it that way; however, that is a pain and it only disables it temporarily. Thanks!
I have a base and its in the middle of the physical volume and tuning radio controls and looks like an A with and arrow circling around it.

jon

Base
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What forscan option permanently disables it again?

stanger1944

Base
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 F150, 16 F150, 2010 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm in. 21, 2dr, Rapid Red. Got the bumper, aux switches. Picked it up in Oct, got it tinted (40% front, 15% back), 4WP steps, Wet Okole seat covers, Weathertech front mats (Ford rear), TSC sourced cargo mat, and some GPCA quick bolts for the top with tie down points.

20220101_092236.jpg
Just ordered Wet okole seat covers, could you dm pictures?

Sponsored

Doc Rocket

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Base, Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Posted on this before:

OK, got my Wet Okole Neoprene Seat covers in and installed (took about 6 weeks to get them, this is pretty standard, they have to custom make them when you order them). They did not (when I ordered) have a pattern for the rear seats of the 2 Door, i assume this will be fixed later, but I pretty much never plan to have the back seats up, so it doesn't really matter.

if you don't want the same colors, they have about a dozen colors, plus patterns, so there may be something for you regardless. However, for most styles the light grey area on mine will be the color you choose, the black parts on mine will be black. You should know this going in.

My Bronco is a Base, Sasquatch, 2 door in Rapid Red.
So, pictures:

Driver's Seat:
Ford Bronco BaseSquatch Base Sasquatch Bronco Club tempImageBKXR1h

Passenger Seat:
Ford Bronco BaseSquatch Base Sasquatch Bronco Club tempImageBKXR1h

The Bronco graphic on the seat backs is a Wet Okole option (extra cost). The strap you see toward the bottom of the seatback on the passenger seat is a Molle panel that attaches to the back of the seat.

For the sharp eyed, there is a leather steering wheel wrap from Amazon (sew on installation) also.
Amazon.com: Universal Genuine Leather Steering Wheel Cover Hand Sewing Breathable Design 15 Inch DIY Cowhide Car Steering Wrap Black : Automotive
The fit is right on, comfortable grip, so far, i like it.

The grab handle on the passenger seatback is homemade with paracord and Home Depot carabiners.
Another note: they are working on a new pattern to leave a cutoff for the seatback release on the 2 door. It seems that I have the covers for the 4 door seats. Wet Okole knows about the issue, and they are working on a new pattern.

They fit really well, no issues there, and do include the console/armrest cover. The pictures above will give you an idea of where the panel breaks are in the covers.

jon

Base
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Broncoman7072

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco, 70 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just picked up my Basesquatch yesterday.

Ford Bronco BaseSquatch Base Sasquatch Bronco Club IMG_0018
The exact same Bronco as mine. Before any mods.

Did you happen to get an assembly line photo?
Ford Bronco BaseSquatch Base Sasquatch Bronco Club IMG_20220124_125938949_HDR
Sponsored