Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Go by whatever the internal order track system says that your dealer and Ford customer service can see. That is 100% accurate.
Not even close, Ford customer service was always one or two days and 100-300 miles behind lol. My dealer called and said it should be in their lot on 4/21 and I told him arrived at the okc rail yard yesterday per my railroad connection. He said "oh, I'll call you when it arrives then." It arrived the next, on the 14th.

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not even close, Ford customer service was always one or two days and 100-300 miles behind lol. My dealer called and said it should be in their lot on 4/21 and I told him arrived at the okc rail yard yesterday per my railroad connection. He said "oh, I'll call you when it arrives then." It arrived the next, on the 14th.
I guess at this point my dealer just tells me it's on a loading ramp to shut me up for another week.

Or it's on the loading ramp, but they lost it because it's stuck behind some dumpster with overgrown trees around it in the back corner near where the meth addled hobos hang out.

Lindsey T

Black Diamond
First Name
Lindsey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Day 34 of no movement on shipping. The tracker hasn't ticked up or down today at all.

Is there anyone else here who hasn't shipped yet or am I the last?
Oh you’re not the last. Built 3/8 pending shipment.

SwampCactus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Cactus Grey Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That really sucks! I feel so bad for everyone from this week who still hasn't received theirs yet.

Sponsored

joelee12

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Day 34 of no movement on shipping. The tracker hasn't ticked up or down today at all.

Is there anyone else here who hasn't shipped yet or am I the last?
Same boat as you - no movement at all for 5 weeks. Again, seems like rail people are having movement consistently more than us in convoy.

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can't help but think some of these Broncos are not done. When I chat with Ford Services on their website, they have very little details. They just say mine is on hold, but not sure why. And then they throw out "convoy delay" It seems others are getting better details than I am, and I've asked every way you can. Very suspicious at how it takes over a month to send a vehicle 3 hours away...

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can't help but think some of these Broncos are not done. When I chat with Ford Services on their website, they have very little details. They just say mine is on hold, but not sure why. And then they throw out "convoy delay" It seems others are getting better details than I am, and I've asked every way you can. Very suspicious at how it takes over a month to send a vehicle 3 hours away...
Every ice or dirt mountain build was not listed as built until they got their chips AFAIK. Still my tear tag went to 4 digits from 3 last week despite getting built status 3/15. So who the hell knows.

Wish I could say I was alone in this, but also wish I didn't have to too.

ny176

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, 3 series,Bronco 2 door outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I come back to this thread day after day waiting to see some good news from @VVSidewinderVv And the two from NY.
Cheering you all on. Hold steady.
Thanks brother. Yes we need Vvsidewinder Lindsey T broncos and everyone else‘s on our build date to ship already, that’s been built and on plant hold!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Jeffal

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nice (for you)! What dealer? I’m Stivers in Birmingham. Built 2/26 and just delayed at plant since then
Woody Anderson in HSV.

CodaMojo

Wildtrak
First Name
Coda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Wildtrack, 2014 Ford Escape, 2010 350z
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

For those of you that already took delivery, or are taking delivery ...

Which part of the price protection applied? Is/was it only the first, or both? I was told that it depended on if the vehicle was built before, or after 08MAR, or 11MAR. Mine has a bend date of 07MAR, and a "built" date of 15MAR. To make sure, I called Ford this morning to ask. They have to call me back, because they did not have the answer.

How many of you received the $1k Customer Satisfaction payment in your deal?
I was so happy getting sticker, I didn't ask. I also didn't have signed contract, just verbal and email. My WT EG was 1st one received at dealer and they(walk up customers) were literally trying to buy my vehicle away from me (20k over asking from 1 guy). Just brought in my finance and walked out at 59K and ran like my hair was on fire. lol, kept waiting for some extra charge for add or sealant, tint etc to be added. None of that happened, it was surreal cause everyone was super nice. It's the experience that everyone should have when buying, that most don't.

PS> My Salesguy got us out under 90mins, so a few days later, I bought him some of his fav cigars for putting up with me for almost 2 years and out the door as agreed. :D 👌

ny176

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was so happy getting sticker, I didn't ask. I also didn't have signed contract, just verbal and email. My WT EG was 1st one received at dealer and they(walk up customers) were literally trying to buy my vehicle away from me (20k over asking from 1 guy). Just brought in my finance and walked out at 59K and ran like my hair was on fire. lol, kept waiting for some extra charge for add or sealant, tint etc to be added. None of that happened, it was surreal cause everyone was super nice. It's the experience that everyone should have when buying, that most don't.

PS> My Salesguy got us out under 90mins, so a few days later, I bought him some of his fav cigars for putting up with me for almost 2 years and out the door as agreed. :D 👌
Dang 20k in your pocket. Not gonna lie, I would need a min to think about that if that gets offered to me when I pick up my Bronco :p

ny176

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ordertrack.app down for you guys? Been trying all day

Austinsatoru

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU Sahara 2003 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Still waiting on my order to ship as well. 3/8 blend date, last update from ford chat said 3/23 ETA to dealer; however, I don’t foresee that happening.
Sponsored