Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wish only the back clamshell was removable like the classic Broncos, and the front roof section was fixed.
I’d like the option to run with just the front pieces. I like that it’s all removable but would like the option to keep the fronts installed.
Sponsored

OP
OP
prospectfour

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
White top, rims, and/or grille......

A while back there was a guy here looking for white wall tires 🤮

That has to be a one in a million preference in 2022...

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I hear you on the BFGs. Got tired of trying to keep them in balance and moved on years ago. They aren't a bad tire, but no longer on my radar.

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Steelies suck and I don't know why people love them.
I HATE the fact that Ford threw steelies on the black diamond. It just screams lazy to me and they covered it up by saying they did that to be more durable. Should have only come in base model. People have asked if mine was base model since I have steels on my black diamond lol

OP
OP
prospectfour

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I HATE the fact that Ford threw steelies on the black diamond. It just screams lazy to me and they covered it up by saying they did that to be more durable. Should have only come in base model. People have asked if mine was base model since I have steels on my black diamond lol
Agree 100%, the Black Diamond alternate wheels are one of the best looking options for ANY Bronco trim and the fact they're not the standard is an obvious cash grab.

Sponsored

motocane

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's mine - the Bronco is fine just the way it is...no need to mod the sh*t out of it and replace everything. Ford did a great job so credit to them for building an awesome vehicle!

NO, I don't work for Ford. YES, I waited a really long time to get mine too.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'll play.

If you do flare deletes you suck and so does your Bronco.

The retro Bronco script IS ugly, especially in the location most people are putting them.

The stock trim badges actually look great.

Build quality is trash. bUt iTs aN oFfRoAd rIg. Yea, all the more reason to build something that doesn't fuckin rattle.

White parts look bad on 98% of "builds"

Steelies suck and I don't know why people love them.

What else 🤔

Very much agree with this one. Just one of the many reasons I hate the Braptor.
x2

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I read a post last night where someone stuck their neck out and said the Bronco retro emblems are ugly, often times Chinese made plastic that we're all so giddy to throw on our 2022 vehicles. Whatever you think of the retro script, it was refreshing to read a contrarian opinion.

This has me thinking what are other fun unpopular opinions?

Here's a few that have been on my mind...
  • BFG KO2's are an overrated AT tire that has been caught or passed by competitors since it's debut
  • Amber DRL's are obnoxious and overdone on most vehicles
  • Sasquatch package makes every single trim look worse (cartoonish proportions)
  • People who ordered Area 51 are so proud they chose a "color" when it's essentially gray
Might wanna get your eyes checked. You could be color blind. Area 51 is very greenish-blue, not gray. Are you sure you're not thinking of Cactus Gray which is in fact gray?

I'm kinda the opposite on the SAS package. 4 door it looks great. 2 Door the tire look a bit large. But any of the trims with 32's or lower look comically small to me. Big wheel wells and small tires are just bad.

Most of the Mabbet products look like garbage, and they’re made overseas. But forum members seem to love them and jump on them the second they’re posted. 🤷🏼‍♂️
Is there anyone else that makes rubber backs for the rear seats? I haven't found anyone else. They are almost definitely made in China.

harpo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not as many as I thought
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love the black diamond steelies, they should have made them the base wheel for all trims.

You selling? ; )

Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Painted trim looks bad on an offroad vehicle.

Shackles should cost $12 not $100+ and belong in your gear bag.

The metal rear bumper is indistinguishable from the plastic bumper.

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Here are a few of mine:
  • The more shit you bolt onto your Bronco the worse it looks.
  • Molle is the new Diamond Plate.
  • Leaving recovery shackles on the bumper when not in use, instead of in the tool bag where they belong, is pretentious and actually a detriment to recovery efforts when they are needed. Extra dumb-points for those who paint them some accent color.
  • Limb risers and snorkels are lame.
  • Broncos are intended to be wheeled. If you own one "just for looks" with no intention to ever take it off-road, that's your choice but it still makes me sad.
  • "We" don't have to agree on anything or do anything as a group. You are a free individual. You may wave at whoever you would like to wave at, whether they drive the same car as you or not.
  • Anything less than 10" of tire sidewall height looks dumb. Do the math.
  • The "Easter Egg" you just found was already found over a year ago. We already know about it. No need to start a new thread.
  • Yes the steering components are weak. No, we're not asking too much for it to hold up to one tire size larger than stock. We're not angry about it, we still love Ford, we just wish they would have built those parts a little more robust, and would hurry up with a suitable fix for it.
  • And my favorite: No, you don't NEED lockers, trail cameras and swaybar disconnects to do most of the trails you will ever do. Yes, they come in handy for that last 5% of trails you'll want to tackle and it's cheaper to get those things up front in your initial build. But if you didn't, it doesn't mean you can't go off-road and have fun. It may take a little more work and strategy, but you can still go most places your buddies are going. A Bronco is a Bronco, and I've learned that even the cheapest, least-equipped one is still worthy of that name and is a very capable off-road machine once you put some decent tires on it.

Last edited:

Essmith94

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Or if you dont add 37s with a foot of "Poke" then you aren't wheeling.... I live in Texas and I cant drive 3 miles without passing 100s of Supercab Trucks running 37s and a 6" lift. 90% of which will never leave the paved surface!

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

After that Bar Harbor thread........

They don't float too good

Everglades Bronco

GTFO if for one minute you think that anyone is really going to ford a $60K Ford? Fording a River ain't like driving through a mud puddle or Sippy Hole? This ain't the US Army or the Australian Outback. Hydrolock can be one real mean bitch to the stupid folk.
Sponsored