Mathieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It took me messaging about 10 local auto transport companies but I finally found one that was super helpful and provided me the name of the logistics company than runs my local yard. I checked their site with my VIN and this is what it states.. Going to chat with their dispatch to see if I can get a load ID and get this thing picked up since the company im chatting with is willing to go grab it.

NOTE: Ford chat still sees plant hold :cautious:

Vin: ***

Year:

Make: FORD

Model: BRONCO

Origin: JACKSONVILLE, FL

Destination: PALATKA, FL

Our dispatchers are actively working on getting a driver assigned to your unit, please keep checking back for the most up to date status.

Last edited:

jubangas

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It took me messaging about 10 local auto transport companies but I finally found one that was super helpful and provided me the name of the logistics company than runs my local yard. I checked their site with my VIN and this is what it states.. Going to chat with their dispatch to see if I can get a load ID and get this thing picked up since the company im chatting with is willing to go grab it.

Vin: ***

Year:

Make: FORD

Model: BRONCO

Origin: JACKSONVILLE, FL

Destination: PALATKA, FL

Our dispatchers are actively working on getting a driver assigned to your unit, please keep checking back for the most up to date status.
Make it happen!

Burnt350

Base
First Name
Mathieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine has been scanned a few times and still sitting at MAP with no movement. I don't think that carry much weight, but who knows!! Good luck!
I got my Bronco on Apr 16th. Already did 300 miles. So far so good, but I am getting scared of the rocks on the road, I think I have my first crack or chipped winshield, its very tiny, not sure whether it would become bigger as time passes. Gotta be more careful by staying away from Trucks.

Sponsored

BroncoForU

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got my Bronco on Apr 16th. Already did 300 miles. So far so good, but I am getting scared of the rocks on the road, I think I have my first crack or chipped winshield, its very tiny, not sure whether it would become bigger as time passes. Gotta be more careful by staying away from Trucks.
Ordered hood deflector last night (even though not a fan) and stay 5 car lengths behind. Also heard good idea to get own windshield repair kit for glovebox.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ordered hood deflector last night and stay 5 car lengths behind. Also heard good idea to get own windshield repair kit for glovebox.
You are right I thought about the deflector right after I heard the sound of the rock on the windshield as the first accessory.

Shenk1007

Big Bend
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You are right I thought about the deflector right after I heard the sound of the rock on the windshield as the first accessory.
I guess I am confused .. Why would this be more of an issue with a Bronco than in any other vehicle? Sorry if I missed something!

hoffsauce

Base
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
I guess I am confused .. Why would this be more of an issue with a Bronco than in any other vehicle? Sorry if I missed something!
It has to do with the angle of the windshield. in Most cars the windshield is angled enough to deflect rocks and take a lighter hit to the glass.

Generictomcat

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lx470, bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Im wondering the same. See the windshields being mentioned in this forum quite a bit

Sponsored

BroncoForU

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Also thinking about the leveling kit to get the nose up little bit to have a better angle. And yes the bronco is getting a name "Glass Joe Bronco".

jubangas

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also thinking about the leveling kit to get the nose up little bit to have a better angle. And yes the bronco is getting a name "Glass Joe Bronco".
Oh boy, you are not going to like what's being said about that right now in the "unpopular opinions" thread that's trending.

RedolentSurge

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hm. Which one are you getting? The Ford OEM accessory, or a third party?

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think the angle of the windshield, its very upright. I had a Santa Fe previously and driving a Pilot since 8 years No crack or chipped glass (No Hood Deflector) coz the angle of the windshield is more sloping like a sedan or hatchback.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hm. Which one are you getting? The Ford OEM accessory, or a third party?
I did not start looking for yet. Will check for one and buy it asap.
Sponsored