First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, Ford Ranger XLT, Can Am Ryker
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Could you ask if they plan on having the auto start/stop feature in the 2.7? Please let them say no.....

God how I hate that feature. It seems like all of the car manufacturers are going that way unfortunately.

Fine, but give me a way to shut it off and KEEP it off!
Sponsored

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bee4par

Black Diamond
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500, 2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you could, please ask if the factory 2" lift and 37" tires will be an option or if we are going to have to do that after market.

Thank you Sir!

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Green paint bud! Why isn't there any, when will we get it, how many shades?
THIS. it would be my #1 choice undoubtedly.
thanks a lot for taking the questions.

Broncogang

Wildtrak
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Will there be other colors available that haven’t been revealed yet? And can the fenders and roof be color matched with the body color, like the Wrangler? Thank you

Sponsored

JerseyRuss

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Will the rubberized flooring & drain plugs extend throughout the entire vehicle in the 2 & 4 door options...both driver & passenger side front & rear floorboards as well as the rear cargo area. Thank you!
Will there be drain plugs under the carpeting like Wranglers for the Bronco models that do not have wash out floors?

Broncogang

Wildtrak
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you could, please ask if the factory 2" lift and 37" tires will be an option or if we are going to have to do that after market.

Thank you Sir!
I need this confirmed!!!

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey folks... so I am a new member to the forums here, but have been doing a lot of reading of various threads for a while.

Just wanted to post that I was lucky enough to win a spot to see the new Broncos this Thursday morning... and wanted to ask the group here, is there anything the group wants me to ask the reps, take more pics of (if possible), or get clarity on?

Like I said after reading through the threads and others who have done the same, not sure if I will be able to get any kind of new info, but just wanted to ask.

After the event I will share any info/pics that are allowable.
Will white tops be an option?

Lhuninghake

Badlands
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350,expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey folks... so I am a new member to the forums here, but have been doing a lot of reading of various threads for a while.

Just wanted to post that I was lucky enough to win a spot to see the new Broncos this Thursday morning... and wanted to ask the group here, is there anything the group wants me to ask the reps, take more pics of (if possible), or get clarity on?

Like I said after reading through the threads and others who have done the same, not sure if I will be able to get any kind of new info, but just wanted to ask.

Ask if we can get an option to have a bench seat in the back of the 2 door?

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm guessing this won't be a Ford option out of the gate. People say the Dana 44 is good for up to 35's. That Cyber Orange with the 2" lift and 37's had a completely different rear axle. My guess is it'll be a Raptor type of version in a year or so.

Sponsored

never1day

Badlands
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Please ask if there will be an option for a rear bench with three seatbelts in the 2 door. I really dont want to jump to the 4 door to get my whole family in.

croyco

Black Diamond
First Name
croydon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford is selling the heck out of the ability of the Bronco to go anywhere.
MY Question is : Are the roll cages I see in the Bronco's in Mo ab and Rubicon Available to the
buyer as ether stock or as an option
. If not then Ford better put a declaimer in there purchase agreement stating the stock roll bar will not work.

croyco

Black Diamond
First Name
croydon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Ford is selling the heck out of the ability of the Bronco to go anywhere.
MY Question is : Are the roll cages I see in the Bronco's in Mo ab and Rubicon Available to the
buyer as ether stock or as an option
. If not then Ford better put a declaimer in there purchase agreement stating the stock roll bar will not work.

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Please ask if there will be an option for a rear bench with three seatbelts in the 2 door. I really dont want to jump to the 4 door to get my whole family in.
The 2 door is a 4 PAX because the rear seat is located between the wheel wells. There is no room between the wheel wells for the larger rear seat of the 4 door.

If you need to fit a family of 5, rock out in the super cool 4 door Bronco. There is no stigma with that. Did you see the videos of the 4 door Broncos at Moab? Wow!

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@dwfern .... If possible... get us more information about the different suspensions (Base/Badlands/SAS/Highlift .... etc). Photos would be Very Nice, but I don't think that would be allowed.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.