Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1932 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

second on the white tops
Also curious about the white options and grille varieties.

Id like to know when we will be able to see them in person and sit inside them, I can’t pull the trigger on my reservation without seeing the 4 door in person.

Could they possibly limit the in person views to people with reservations.
Sponsored

Golden_Oryx

First Edition
First Name
Asif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Patrol
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’m quite surprised the online bronco community hasnt inquired about the safety and crash ratings of bronco version.

It will be good to know the ratings achieved in comparison to Jeep Wrangler.

Your thought on this.

TeamWalsh317

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 dodge ram 1500 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey folks... so I am a new member to the forums here, but have been doing a lot of reading of various threads for a while.

Just wanted to post that I was lucky enough to win a spot to see the new Broncos this Thursday morning... and wanted to ask the group here, is there anything the group wants me to ask the reps, take more pics of (if possible), or get clarity on?

Like I said after reading through the threads and others who have done the same, not sure if I will be able to get any kind of new info, but just wanted to ask.

After the event I will share any info/pics that are allowable.
Will there be a soft top option for the 2 door?

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

NateL

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F250 2014 Ford Escape 1947 Ford PU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey folks... so I am a new member to the forums here, but have been doing a lot of reading of various threads for a while.

Just wanted to post that I was lucky enough to win a spot to see the new Broncos this Thursday morning... and wanted to ask the group here, is there anything the group wants me to ask the reps, take more pics of (if possible), or get clarity on?

Like I said after reading through the threads and others who have done the same, not sure if I will be able to get any kind of new info, but just wanted to ask.

Could you ask if they plan on having the auto start/stop feature in the 2.7? Please let them say no.....

Sponsored
OP
OP

dwfern

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

bet you are sorry you asked....:LOL:
Ha ha ha!!! No worries! I knew this would happen.

I owned a 2007 Mustang GT and was active in other forums and had/have "the fever" so I completely understand!

OP
OP

dwfern

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Funny how so many Ford "employees" have all of a sudden joined the forum over the past few days, claim to be long time lurkers, immediately start a thread, and offer to answer questions openly.....

Guess Bronco Nation totally bombed.....

Appreciate the attention and open nature of the approach, but it's obvious that the Ford Bronco Marketing team have all decided to pay us these little visits.

Here's an idea; fold Bronco Nation, then pump that budget into Bronco6G.com and ask BN members to move on over, all 9 of them. ?
Sorry to burst your bubble... but I am not a marketing employee trying to subterfuge the forum, but rather an IT employee who reserved a Badlands, got totally sucked in and cannot wait to give up my money for my new ride. ?‍♂

OP
OP

dwfern

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Modular Front Bumper, do they all come with D-Ring brackets and can they be used as a anchor point for flat towing behind a motorhome?
I saw some where on another thread here a few weeks back that mentioned the Bronco can be flat towed... I think Levine mentioned it and also the thread had a link to an article officially mentioning it.

schlumpj

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Anything and everything about the 2 door soft top options.

Sponsored

Washbjj88

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

please ask when or if production models of the Bronco will be revealed before ordering starts in December.

I’m tired of seeing preproduction models and mutts.

OP
OP

dwfern

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whats going on on Thursday, and where?
Basically a road show to give employees an opportunity to see the Broncos. They have done this many times in the past... multiple days... limited attendees... "raffle" style selection... happening in Dearborn.

CalPilot

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Please get the dimensions of storage space behind rear seat in both the 2-dr and 4-dr.

Asprick

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

New member here: A little more information on how the soft top is going to work would be nice?
Still torn on deciding between the big bend or black diamond!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.