breezybrah

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ok I putting it on. The lucky shirt. Letā€™s hope it does it again for the 1/24 crew!!! I canā€™t believe we are really in May and still barely moving.
EC641A95-0078-46D0-A9C6-4C091DB0080B.jpeg
I have a good feeling about this good luck omen. Thank you sir.
Sponsored

JRock17

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ice Mountain 4dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is absolutely one of the most frustrating parts of all of this. I have had 3 applications in and thankfully one is locked in for another 80 days but who knows.
Stupid me, I sold my Tremor super duty the week my Bronco was getting built, so frustrating!

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So as a distraction to the norm. From a delivered guy. So most everyone knows I was rearended by a drunk asshole. So after a month of waiting on parts which isnā€™t bad I think I dropped it off cause the shop (attached to a ford dealer) was ā€œreadyā€. After a few days it hadnā€™t moved and was being kept outside. Rain coming and it of course would let water in due to top being open in the rear I took action. I show up and just say ā€œcan I get the keys to the bronco out thereā€. The guys find them and hand them to me without saying a word. No asking who I am. No ID check. No questions. I say thanks and walk outside and drove it home. WTF. Now I have a new body shop lined up who seems to really have their stuff together. Fingers crossed for this new place. Again these things might really be cursed.

JRock17

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
By the way, I know I am still the new guy, and have posted mostly frustration posts for the most part so far, but I truly do want to thank everybody on this thread. As pissed off as we all are, there is certainly some comfort in the fact that we are all experiencing the similar things. Certainly does not make it right, or gets us our Broncos any quicker, but logging into this forum several times a day is far better than staring at a tracker that never changes! So thanks to all!

BadBradBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
By the way, I know I am still the new guy, and have posted mostly frustration posts for the most part so far, but I truly do want to thank everybody on this thread. As pissed off as we all are, there is certainly some comfort in the fact that we are all experiencing the similar things. Certainly does not make it right, or gets us our Broncos any quicker, but logging into this forum several times a day is far better than staring at a tracker that never changes! So thanks to all!
No worries! There are 709 pages of anger, frustration, humor and some wild theories including one from a guy someone met on Xbox šŸ˜†

Sponsored

MattyC

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
All of us need to bombard @Ford Motor Company with messages demanding special financing for these Broncos that have been in purgatory for months. Rates are likely to go up again and we are stuck paying the price through no fault of our own. Meanwhile March ORDERS - not builds but orders - are rolling off the assembly line and being delivered. We are getting completely screwed from every direction.

Yycwildtrak

Wildtrak
First Name
Cooper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got an update from my dealership today that my bronco is now in Calgary. Probably still another week from rail yard to dealership though. Being over 640 days in, what's another week :)
Blend 1/25 - 193/1147
Produced 1/27
Built 3/30
Shipped 4/24
ETA 5/09-15

Yycwildtrak

Wildtrak
First Name
Cooper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got an update from my dealership today that my bronco is now in Calgary. Probably still another week from rail yard to dealership though. Being over 640 days in, what's another week :)
Blend 1/25 - 193/1147
Produced 1/27
Built 3/30
Shipped 4/24
ETA 5/09-15
BTW, order track - pending, in transit
CSX - railcar# - car empty, last used Oct 2021 in Texas
Palsapp - null

ArkBronco3667

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Drove by my dealer today and in addition to the Bronco I already inquired about, now they have a 2021 AMB big bend with pretty much zero options. $20k markup.
Weird thing isā€¦..the window sticker is blue. That means itā€™s a dealer stock order right? The blend date is 08/18/21.

Sponsored

JRock17

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Drove by my dealer today and in addition to the Bronco I already inquired about, now they have a 2021 AMB big bend with pretty much zero options. $20k markup.
Weird thing isā€¦..the window sticker is blue. That means itā€™s a dealer stock order right? The blend date is 08/18/21.
Most likely a demo (dealer term was ā€œmannequinā€) unit. Those are the only ā€œstockā€ (blue window sticker) units I have seen out thereā€¦.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Yep or a mannequin that was left over.

Wildtrak0210

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan titan
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So this week must have been keep week at work this week alone I have driven a new 4xe a 392 a base with the 3.6 and a 2.0 turbo, anyone thinking of bailing and getting a Jeep donā€™t the only one that I would think about would be the 392. Comparing them all the all drive like old farm wagons wandering all over the road etc.. the other thing that stood out especially in the 4xe and the 2.0 was the powertrain noise the 4xe has an obnoxious whine all of the time from the electric portion of the powertrain. The 2.0 just loud mainly from the direct injection pump but sounds broken even though itā€™s not. Anyway just my professional opinion

jmmckenz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Most likely a demo (dealer term was ā€œmannequinā€) unit. Those are the only ā€œstockā€ (blue window sticker) units I have seen out thereā€¦.
I've seen at least 5 Blue window stickers roll through my Ford dealership in the past 2 months with dates after our build week. Just means Dealer Stock.

JRock17

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've seen at least 5 Blue window stickers roll through my Ford dealership in the past 2 months with dates after our build week. Just means Dealer Stock.
Interesting, no stock vehicles in my area, only sold orders or mannequins. Maybe we got allocated less where I amā€¦..šŸ¤·šŸ»šŸ¤·šŸ»
Sponsored