Sponsored

Bronco White Tops, Multiple Vinyl Interior Colors & More Confirmed at Ford Employee Event

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With the news of a white top.... might be needing to re-evaluate my color options...

thanks for the info!!
Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ok Mr Attorney, but my client confirmed not once, but twice, and his source works for Ford with a job to answer such questions.
Hey, that you want to take this as "a non-painted white hard top will absolutely be available across the entire product line regardless of vehicle paint color" is entirely up to you and i'm happy for you that you're happy!

But you don't need to be a lawyer to read details instead of inferring what you want to believe. I want a white hard top just as much as many people on here. But I don't want a $2,000 oxford white painted hard top.

Full disclosure: I'm a federal compliance auditor, not a lawyer. And we already knew that a "painted white hard top will be an option".

" 7. Per one of the knowledgeable reps... white door handles will not be an option... but he did say painted white hard top will be an option, I even clarified 2 times"

Mcfly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey, that you want to take this as "a non-painted white hard top will absolutely be available across the entire product line regardless of vehicle paint color" is entirely up to you and i'm happy for you that you're happy!

But you don't need to be a lawyer to read details instead of inferring what you want to believe. I want a white hard top just as much as many people on here. But I don't want a $2,000 oxford white painted hard top.

Full disclosure: I'm a federal compliance auditor, not a lawyer. And we already knew that a "painted white hard top will be an option".

" 7. Per one of the knowledgeable reps... white door handles will not be an option... but he did say painted white hard top will be an option, I even clarified 2 times"
He said “painted”, not “non-painted”. No mention of MIC white or not, but heck, it’s White.

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Definitely opting for white top here and one way or another my grill will be white too. I want the door handles and fender flares to stay body color (AMB) if possible. Now just holding out hope for the white steelies that will be home to my BFG 33’s.

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Some takeaways and answers... all info is per the reps onsite

4. Trail control will allow you to set "cruise" between 3-20 mph so you can watch other areas of vehicle while on the trail... so you don't have to focus on looking out the windshield
Seems dangerous.

Ford Bronco Bronco White Tops, Multiple Vinyl Interior Colors & More Confirmed at Ford Employee Event 1597958921094

Mcfly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im going to defer to my co-councils here, and perhaps the witness himself @dwfern ... do we really think the Ford rep misinterpreted? Now, does he really know the answer? That’s a whole different topic, but I think he understood the question.

Lonestar777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm laughing at myself for getting so hung up on the minutiae of the white top discussion. Still, we don't have the Build and Price yet, so what else are we going to do? I'm ok with the painted white top option on my AntiMatter Blue Bronco, I just don't want to pay $2000+ extra for it. That's the heart of the question for me.

focaloca95

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Ram, 2023 Bronco Sport Heritage Limited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Definitely opting for white top here and one way or another my grill will be white too. I want the door handles and fender flares to stay body color (AMB) if possible. Now just holding out hope for the white steelies that will be home to my BFG 33’s.
You are winning me over on the white steelies. I had them on my 78 and 89 Ramchargers and they looked awesome!

Sponsored

focaloca95

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Ram, 2023 Bronco Sport Heritage Limited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm laughing at myself for getting so hung up on the minutiae of the white top discussion. Still, we don't have the Build and Price yet, so what else are we going to do? I'm ok with the painted white top option on my AntiMatter Blue Bronco, I just don't want to pay $2000+ extra for it. That's the heart of the question for me.
You are picking out my favorite color scheme!