Sponsored

Bronco White Tops, Multiple Vinyl Interior Colors & More Confirmed at Ford Employee Event

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
7. Per one of the knowledgeable reps... white door handles will not be an option... but he did say painted white hard top will be an option, I even clarified 2 times
Thank you for getting the answer to this! Although, I had come around to liking the white handles, I prefer body colored handles.
Sponsored

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
****UPDATE****

2. Marine grade vinyl will come with a "few color options"

7. Per one of the knowledgeable reps... white door handles will not be an option... but he did say painted white hard top will be an option, I even clarified 2 times
Woohoo! Thanks for putting yourself out there to be bombarded with questions/requests and for relaying your experience.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the info!

Regarding #2, I'm still a bit wary. The renders we've seen have all been essentially a single color with different colored trim/piping. I hate to say it, but that could be viewed as "a few color options". Really hoping we have some real options, but not going to get my hopes up yet.

Thanks for at least getting us some info on the trail camera position (#6). Was hoping we could have a winch without compromising other features...
Depending upon where the camera location is in the grill it still may not be a game-ender. A lot of winches on the market (including Warn) have relocatable control packs/solenoids (the big part sticking up on the featured Warn winch). Whether moving that out of the way provides enough clearance not to block the camera remains unknown.

Sponsored

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you for getting the answer to this! Although, I had come around to liking the white handles, I prefer body colored handles.
I think of all the things being requested getting white handles aftermarket might end up being the easiest/cheapest, so not being available from the factory wouldn't be nearly as disappointing (IMO) as, say, white top

Lonestar777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for this! It's already been posted in this thread, but we knew there was a white top available if you bought a white Bronco with the body color top. The question is whether you can order a white top as an option on a different color Bronco. I'm still not sure that question has been answered.

Sponsored

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I can see my order having a white modular hard top. It’s pushing me more to 2 door for more retro look.

Mcfly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for this! It's already been posted in this thread, but we knew there was a white top available if you bought a white Bronco with the body color top. The question is whether you can order a white top as an option on a different color Bronco. I'm still not sure that question has been answered.
@dwfern asked the question, he even said he clarified it 2 times. White top is an option.

Per one of the knowledgeable reps... white door handles will not be an option... but he did say painted white hard top will be an option, I even clarified 2 times

A_Locke

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius, 1966 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think the white top option was taken as our member on here meant.

Every time people have been asking about a white top, we've never gotten a "No". We've gotten "more information will be released later". This is a positive sign!