First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HD Vett Mustang Jag 911 (2)450SLs VWcab Blzr Fiat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I wish the Raptor trim would offer race red. Hot Pepper is good but too maroon like for my taste. I hope it is more red in direct sun light.
I wish the Raptor was an option for my LOOONG awaited order.
Sponsored

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I wanted Race Red, but Ford wouldn't let me order that color for a Base model, so I got Rapid Red instead. All of my new cars have to be red if that color is available. That's just how I do things. I don't like boring colors like black, white, or various shades of grey.

Here we are at the dealer when I picked it up - with two of my three red Fords.
yppOQVN.jpg

BWepps

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco Color choice? Bronc1

I love how the light dances on the Eruption Green, so there ya go.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Oh hell, picking a color was easy for me. I picked the color I liked, and the wife told me the color I wanted. Done, and done................:cool:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Odd Ball

Odd Ball

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Oh hell, picking a color was easy for me. I picked the color I liked, and the wife told me the color I wanted. Done, and done................:cool:
Got rid of the wife! Still can't decide... Well, at least I decided to get rid of her.

BluebroncoNC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco & 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was a begger both times, so I was not choosy... heh. My second truck is black.

Black_Stallion13

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Agree I like pretty much all the colors. I saw an iconic silver wildtrak the other day... would have probably been the last color I picked until I saw it. The light silver plays really nice with all the dark accents and wheels. Looked very sharp and there also won't be a ton of others like it I imagine.

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™ve had black vehicles forever. I swore Iā€™d never own a red vehicle, ever. Til I seen this one. Had enough black to make it work.

8739D53C-3E54-4F9A-8DC1-17E209E1E98F.jpeg

OP
OP
Odd Ball

Odd Ball

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Iā€™ve had black vehicles forever. I swore Iā€™d never own a red vehicle, ever. Til I seen this one. Had enough black to make it work.

Ford Bronco Color choice? 8739D53C-3E54-4F9A-8DC1-17E209E1E98F
pretty intense color.

Sponsored

ccoday

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250 / Nissan Murano / BMW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Iā€™ve never had such a hard time choosing a color. In fact all of my trucks cars and motorcycles are usually black. This time I have chose four different colors four different times and none of them have been blackā€¦ Now Iā€™m considering another change since my build date still hasnā€™t come to fruition. What color did you get and why? Are you concerned that you made the wrong decision? They all pretty much look great.
I had originally ordered carbonized grey for my Black Diamond, but when it dropped to a model year 2022, I switched to eruption green. I worried everyday that I had made a mistake, but then it appeared in my driveway. No Regrets!

Ford Bronco Color choice? Bronco snow

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I wanted Cyber Orange or Race Red. Wife said no to both. So we originally chose Cactus Gray. But after seeing every-other Bronco on the road in that color, we switched to Oxford White. My intent is to add some striping or perhaps a two-tone effect with a partial vinyl wrap.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went with Velocity Blue but Eruption was a close 2nd after struggling with color staring at painted gas can and Bronco shell pics before one ever rolled off the production line. I still havenā€™t seen Eruption in person and Iā€™m terrified šŸ˜‚ that when I do I will regret VB. I also have a Lapis Blue STi so two blue vehicles. Before this it was always Black or Gray so this is me being crazy but alas itā€™s just a vehicle so it doesnā€™t really matter! I think. Damn.

OP
OP
Odd Ball

Odd Ball

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I went with Velocity Blue but Eruption was a close 2nd after struggling with color staring at painted gas can and Bronco shell pics before one ever rolled off the production line. I still havenā€™t seen Eruption in person and Iā€™m terrified šŸ˜‚ that when I do I will regret VB. I also have a Lapis Blue STi so two blue vehicles. Before this it was always Black or Gray so this is me being crazy but alas itā€™s just a vehicle so it doesnā€™t really matter! I think. Damn.
I feel you.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
pretty intense color.
I'm a red car guy, but yeah the Race Red is intense. A guy in my neighborhood got that color. I parked my red (Lightning Red) BRZ near his Bronco to compare, and the Race Red is significantly lighter/brighter with the hint of orange. I'd say check it out in person, but should be a fun color.
Sponsored