Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

To be fair, there is a thread about scheduling at least twice a month, but only since 2020 so it makes sense that zero searching or research would have been done to find an answer you seek.

We are in 2022 where what you do is interrupt anything with a question and if somebody is bothered by it you attack them. This has become socially acceptable behavior, unless somebody does it to you.

If they try to defend themselves for calling you out by being a jerk (aka: posting search results or giving you the tools you need to find answers you seek, or mentioning there are sticky threads with exactly this information), this is a fantastic opportunity to assert your dominance on the lives of those around you. This puts you back in the drivers seat of the conversation!

So if you're ready to have a ravenous appetite for impossible standards and dogmatic feelings of victimization, then lets get back to the topic!

PS: @Firefight911 wasn't blowing smoke up your fire escape, it's literally a 1-word search for the user.
1654894025849.png

Page after page after page of results going back to 2020:

1654894186626.png
Yes but just as easy to either link it or give the short answer. I'm sure you don't want to discourage people from being active on the forum.
Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yes but just as easy to either link it or give the short answer. I'm sure you don't want to discourage people from being active on the forum.
You argued with the person who did give you a link for giving you a link. Not all people can be satisfied but i'll treat this as I do customer service at work. I'm not satisfied unless you're not satisfied.

Please allow myself to quote..... myself: "So if you're ready to have a ravenous appetite for impossible standards and dogmatic feelings of victimization, then lets get back to the topic!"

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That is the same thing as asking us to do it for you. That is not "being active" on a forum or in life.

Sponsored

Jbou1010

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You argued with the person who did give you a link for giving you a link. Not all people can be satisfied but i'll treat this as I do customer service at work. I'm not satisfied unless you're not satisfied.

Please allow myself to quote..... myself: "So if you're ready to have a ravenous appetite for impossible standards and dogmatic feelings of victimization, then lets get back to the topic!"
The guy that I was talking to did not link it. He's not the one who answered my question.

Jamiegla1

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be 1st time Bronco owner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im actually comforted knowing that there will be no scheduling last week, this week, the next week....at least its a predictable misery

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Subaru 77 Cutlass Supreme
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m asking seriously, is there any point in waiting any more? I’m 436 days into waiting with as many constraints removed as I possibly can. It’s clear to me that I’ve picked the wrong dealer and I’m never going make it to the front of the queue this year and it’s going to cost me more next year. I am so disappointed.
Hold my beer....693 days

Newdoc

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Im actually comforted knowing that there will be no scheduling last week, this week, the next week....at least its a predictable misery
Exactly, no envy created by those who get scheduled. We’re all sitting on the bench with the occasional “you mean I’m not getting built next week?” thrown in the mix. Misery loves company.

I’m headed back over to the plan b thread in the Competition section.

Sponsored

Slick Rick

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Lol. Only 436 days? Short timer!

There are day 1 and 2 res holders that got nothing either.

Most of us are bummed, disappointed, etc. Your choices are to give up and get something else or keep waiting. Ford obviously does not care which you do.
You are right, Ford doesn't care but they should. I am a long time Ford man and have bought many new Fords. I am an Aug. 20' reservation and still no word. I gave up and bought a Gladiator Mojave in Gecko green. I get 19.5 mpg, paid 5k under msrp and don't have to deal with turbos or direction injection. I could not be happier and will never buy another Ford again. I don't want an ev and have never gotten as many compliments as on my truck.

Montague19??

Base
First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
You are right, Ford doesn't care but they should. I am a long time Ford man and have bought many new Fords. I am an Aug. 20' reservation and still no word. I gave up and bought a Gladiator Mojave in Gecko green. I get 19.5 mpg, paid 5k under msrp and don't have to deal with turbos or direction injection. I could not be happier and will never buy another Ford again. I don't want an ev and have never gotten as many compliments as on my truck.
Did you order your gladiator or was it on the lot. Asking for a friend

smahones

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Slick Rick

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Did you order your gladiator or was it on the lot. Asking for a friend
I found it on a lot in Bristol, Tn.. It was a hold over 21' that I bought on 2-8. They always have several and have good prices, Friendship Jeep.

Skeletor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Whip
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They should care. You are right, BUT they are still making money the way it is now, so they don't have to care.

We all want a Bronco pretty badly. Ford knows that. It doesn't have to change anything and most of us are still going to wait around and deal with it.
Sponsored